P-pls tell me there will be another NEO and ICX coin...

P-pls tell me there will be another NEO and ICX coin, aka "Ethereum of X" that I won't miss out on when it's less than $1 during ICO

Wanchain, Polkadot, Cosmos, Tezos.

there is and its not listed on coinmarketcap (yet). I couldn't get my order filled so I dropped it on something else

XLM is one of those. Stellar is a platform coin, powering all kinds of new coins and applications. Get it while its under $1 because it won't take much longer.

just buy ICX before Koreans wake up

Buy LEND

Fpbp thanks user

DBC Coin

Lamden Tau is like 50 cents right now on 2 shit exchanges lmao. This will hit 10 dollars by the end of Feb and will probably keep going up.

Nuls

Its already over $1b market cap. No gains to be made from this anymore.

Which 2 exchanges?

Already mooned faggot, and with circulating supply of 17 billion
DBC is based OFF NEO's network tho

Interesting. Is it a completely revolutionary platform?

please respond, user sama

No it’s not, circulating supply is 200m

And it’s on etherdelta and idex

THEKEY FAGGOT

dont listen to this faggot. xlm is a ripple knockoff it already mooned its an overvalued shitcoin

Yeah if you bought at 1200 sats or less it was good, but you can't really make more than 2x gains off of it now, so even with 100k or more XLM you could literally make more just holding nearly ANYTHING ELSE. I guess it's ok if you want a safe shelter when BTC shits itself though.

ICX will literally be $100 EOY. It's not even close to too late

>big brother coin. read hefore you buy at least

Wanchain thoughts

Go all in on IntenseCoin. Once they rebrand you won't know the name IntenseCoin but you will know their product.

tf are you talking about? have you seen the marketcap?

VeChain is your fkn shot, mate. this is easy x5 gains in jan, only god nows where this thing goes by the end of Q1

this is literally 3 digits coin

Lamden TAU 0,5 atm

B-but all Koreans are waiting to buy on their exchanges once it is listed there. They would not be so smart to actually use Binance, even though it has Korean language.
R-r-right? The Korean pump will be real, right?

No it's not circulating supply is actually 150M :) Market cap is roughly 70M atm. Take note that this coin is 5xICO price in just 3 days

what can you pump whit that market cap

It's still lower than a mfing shitcon TRON. And that one pumped a lot.

DENTACOIN is mooning right now, and it's under a penny. RIDE THE WAVE PAJEETS

>a crypto coin for dentists
lol

mooning? where? when? why?