BOUNTY BNTY

>in this thread we laugh at people that had FUD'ed Bounty0x

Bought in at 10 cents. I almost sold when it was back at 18 cents this week. So glad I didn't.

>implying people seriously believe their own FUD

You do realize that the people that FUD'ed BNTY are the same people that are heavily invested in it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Held with iron fist through all the FUD.
By now I see some extreme FUDing as a buy signal.

I fell for the fud and hate myself for it

I just feel relieved that it's gone up because I 'shilled' a lot of people into buying BNTY (I had legitimate faith in the coin) and I felt AWFUL when the whale was fucking everyone over.

Feels good

Who is now the pajeet?

50% of my portfolio, $500 @ 0.13 and 3.5k at 0.22

i just 4x'd on this. time to sell a portion?

I am happy for you Bounty hunters on your moon. I personally didn't have the portfolio to hold both BNTY and DBC, so I regretfully couldn't join you on this moon ride

In at 6 cents, out at 30. I'm garbage

Uh no. BNTY never even dipped. If the holders were FUDing then the price would've dipped significantly. It never did. A bunch of hating pajeets tried to fool people into selling off their BNTY tokens but it clearly didn't work out.

It's a solid coin, and it's not even at a $100 million market cap right now, even though it has a working product doing millions in volume and has a growing list of partnerships with legitimate companies.

Anybody who's done their research on BNTY feels comfy as fuck with their investments right now, and the charts prove that.

it's gonna hit 1$ in a few days max.
I really don't understand the poor faggots not buying at this price

nah, there are some genuinely stupid people fudding it because they were salty about missing it. They can still get in, it's consolidating into a bull flag lmao.

Feeling comfy after right now OP.

instead of dragon i went into bounty. FEELS GOOD MAN

80k at 0.13, so glad I chose this over DBC

We're headed to deep interstellar space. Buckle the fuck up space cowboys.

Same numbers here, it hurts

underrated and undervalued coin. Will be big.

? DBC went from 0.08 to 0.32
BOUNTY from 0.18 to 0.67

both are comfy holds. FEELS GOOD MAN

I spend 1k each month on shitcoins since my main portfolio is not really helped by injections of $1,000, so I bet on risky things that can 10x or more quickly. This month is bounty. I want to pretend I'm a sheriff lol. The bounty idea isn't half bad and the growth is impressive.

I wouldn't say it's too late though. The BNTY charts are looking like the definition of a bull flag right now.

>Basically, despite a strong vertical rally, the stock refuses to drop appreciably, as bulls snap up any shares they can get. The breakout from a flag often results in a powerful move higher, measuring the length of the prior flag pole.

It's not even at a $80 million market cap right now, and it's still quite undervalued.

Looks like we found a new ground floor. $1 in within the next 12 hrs mark my words.

Sell targets?

I'm thinking 1.50 to 2 USD short term

will she wear a rubber mask?

Yes charts are looking like the textbook definition of a bull flag - prices refusing to drop despite that nice little rally.

BNTY is easy money right now. And I mean it.

Literally this. Hold both my friend. DBC hasn't even had it's real pump yet

Obvious pennant/flag. Next leg up confirmed on breakout. Whale trying to keep price down...