Shill me cryptopia GEM

user shill me most undervalued and x100 coin on pajeet cryptopia

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc12.com/story/37074699/encrypgen-now-offers-codigo46-dna-kits-forms-strategic-alliance-with-health-wizz
globalcoinreport.com/encrypgen-giving-people-back-control-genetic-data/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/ahead-of-the-curve-encrypgen-responsible-for-block_us_5a45c3abe4b0df0de8b06984
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Petro

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

What is this?

New oil coin introduced by Venezuela. That’s right; a fucking country is backing it.

DCORP

Seems like a brainlet in thread

A failed state is backing it lmao

hol' up, where do i find info or buy this?

Their own coin. 2x since this morning.

too late?

this coin can easily go still 100x, just compare to kucoin and bnb

Posw

but useless

UFR, get paid to seed torrents, pay tiny amounts to DL, cannot be taken down as it is decentralised

upfiring has made me 6k over the past 3 days

OK
Bought it all in!

Bnb and kcs has use case and binance is number 1 exchange and kucoin got a lot a hype and growth lately
What cryptopia coin has??
Shity exchange ,what else

damn bro! where was you? I just bought that shit

ETN will be a top 10 coin soon user. buy now and dont miss out

SPANK
Sex sells

LINDA

Linda

But also doesn't have a working product as of now.

If you're serious about getting gains, get UFR. You've seen how huge other filesharing services got, and that's without any rewards for the people actually seeding and sharing content. What UFR will do is reward people sharing good content, hence the content will become better as well.

TLDR; Buy UFR

LUX or PXI, both privacy coins, both have good devs, especially LUX

I wouldn’t know as no other exchange than Kraken allows me to join them. Either that or my application is still pending. Fuck me, the gains I could’ve made...

PAC

Anons WTF happened to cryptopia
Literally every shitcoin si pumped 10x
I wanted to get in IrishCoin and TrumpCoin
Both up 10x
My chancoin stack up 26x
Someone elaborate

DNA - Ever hear of 23andme? This will be bigger. Already has involvement with research groups

Quick Facts:

Market Cap : $30,273,041 USD (Very Small at the moment)
Circulating Supply: 44,676,794 DNA
Total Supply: 70,981,320 DNA

www.encrypgen.com

So I have been researching this one for a while. And wow, what an interesting use case that will have profound ramifications for patients in the future. Ever use 23andMe or those other DNA Ancestry sites? I haven't because I was worried about my privacy. This aims to change that, and helps scientists, hospitals and the world access genomic data, safely.
Encrypgen attempts to create a global marketplace of Institutional requesters (universities, hospitals, scientists, etc…) of sequenced DNA, and providers of sequenced DNA. Also, any person can be a provider of sequenced DNA, and be rewarded for their contribution. Researchers around the globe will use DNA coins to pay for access to study that genomic data. Patients can also do this and get rewarded. Each provider will be able to upload their sequenced genomic data, and choose the metadata that they wish to reveal or expose to researchers for their reward of DNA coins.
They have already locked deals with sequencing labs: nbc12.com/story/37074699/encrypgen-now-offers-codigo46-dna-kits-forms-strategic-alliance-with-health-wizz
More are on the way in 2018.
Spero Research, a firm which researches crypto released a huge 50 page report praising the possibility this could be a blockbuster project

More Press:
1) globalcoinreport.com/encrypgen-giving-people-back-control-genetic-data/
2) Huff Post Article: huffingtonpost.com/entry/ahead-of-the-curve-encrypgen-responsible-for-block_us_5a45c3abe4b0df0de8b06984

UFR for sure man!

tittie coin

because she has great bobs

IFC

Get some bags of UFR. It's just the beginning!

oh wow when we get a north korean coin? maybe they'll call it hungercoin?

Shit, this intrigues me big time. Anyone else wanna comment?

SAGA

UFR. Get in, it’s only going up. Get paid to host torrents

>transfered 2 ETH to cryptopia 30 hours ago
>still no sign of it

Wouldn’t it be funny if this actually happened and we memed the coin into the top 10, making North Korea rich? Especially since the market wil grow 10x at least in the coming year.

Does she have fake tits? I don't know, but did you know she is not a virgin and had cum on her face? Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal. Kinda disgusting.

where'd you send it from

DOGE

MINT

She is my EX and she had dick carousel with all my football team