Is it still considered an alt coin?

Is it still considered an alt coin?

Discuss.

No. It's considered a shitcoin.

WHENS THE DIP

unironically the king of crypto, whether bitcucks want to believe it or not

No. Coin is solid af

This is the future of crypto

Nearly 50% of the top 50 coins are erc20 tokens on the ethereum network and all your favourite Veeky Forums coins like REQ, LINK, OMG ect are all erc20 tokens too... it's not hard to see where the future of blockchain is going.

If the lightning network news goes through, expect BTC and LTC to pump and ETH to have its dip.

If no news, ETH will have a dip just through natural fluctuations in about a week. It may not be a deep dip but you'll at least get a few percent discount.

Lots of new contracts coming
Do the research and then do the math

Flippening will happen this year
ETH is gonna 5x in 6 months and im gonna lose all my money because im 100% in alts

Been waiting on that "news" for over a year. BTC is dead. You BTC bag holders are as bad as boomers at this point

It's in my Grandpa Coin portfolio in Delta together with Bitcoin

why does the term "alt-coin" still exist when bitcoin is pretty much dead?

100%? That's dumb, you need some coinbase coins if you have over 4 figs and wanna nake it

>was in process of buying $4000 worth at $13
>Coinbase wouldn’t verify my bank account in time
>I got so mad that I stopped caring about crypto

coinbase was testing your resolve

LN is vaporware and garbage

it will see shit adoption if it ever lands, just like segwit

BTC and ETH are both good in their own ways.

You faggots better some cake to ETH by the end of this weekend. Check Vitalik's telegram

You have been warned, thank me later

In what way is BTC good

thinking about selling my ~40k profit and buying ETH and holding.

would still have 75k in other coins

most people say ETH will hit $10k-$20k.

if I get 50 ETH I'm golden boi

Please esteemed sir, repeat this in English, thanking you in advances

>"You faggots better some cake to ETH by the end of this weekend"

>Bitcoin goes "Lightning Network" where you have to go through the effort of moving your coins off chain to avoid the high fees and bad transaction speeds of the main blockchain
>ETH goes proof of stake which is orders of magnitude faster than mining so no one has to do anything and their system runs dramatically faster

This is why ETH will win. They are willing to undergo massive infrastructure to the core codebase to make the actual product run faster. Funny thing is that Lightning Network can be modified to work with other blockchains, so soon someone will just modify Lightning Network to support ETH and it will blow Bitcoin's network speed & transaction costs out of the water, even moreso than it already does.

Everything that is not the leading coin is an alt-coin. Or.. well.. it's whatever you want it to be, there's no clear definition irc.

ETH already has this and better. It's called Raiden. Alongside Raiden they also have Plasma in development, which allows not only instant transaction, but instant smart contract execution.

ETH also has LN (Raiden)

Get out.

beat me to it

yes, it's an alt, along with everything that isn't bitcoin. but altcoin is a meaningless word since thereum became the first alt to actually be worth anything, before then all alts were shitcoins

Absolutely not. This is the one coin that will survive the crypto crash this year. Annoys me that I can't get Blockfolio to display my portfolio value in ETH.

raiden isn't better than lightning, and it won't take off because vitalik and the rest of the core development team has no interest in working with them. they're funding and developing true second layer solutions without shittokens, and plasma is only one of them.

5'10" King of shitcoins.

When will they learn...Back to the pit.

Raiden is much better. Since it supports not only ETH but also ALL ERC20 tokens (Which is like 60 out of the top 100 cryptos) through uRaiden.

It's also going to be implemented much earlier than lightning.

Wtf is on Vitalik's telegram

that's exactly what plasma and true solutions vitalik is funding do too. raiden is nothing special, and who is going to bother supporting it when vitalik himself is outspoken about it, and currently working himself on direct "competitors" to the tech?

raiden is DOA.

I just sold mine. ETH is on the way up but a slight dip to .06 at some point soon isn't unreasonable right? It already tested this price twice and got JUSTed by Bitcoin.

>tfw just barely over 4 figs and no real BTC/ETH
I went all in on shitters because with the impending crash and BTC/ETH already being so high it seemed a better shot at riches. 5x is just not good enough.