JIBREL discussion

JIBREL discussion
what are your predictions lads?

DAY 1 $5

what makes you think that?

This coin will be in business with every bank in the world. If you got in on the ico you are one lucky bastard.

I did indeed get in on the ICO and i see the magnitute and the possibilities of this project but it seems to be lacking the hype
Thats my only concern

10 cent day 1

smart money dont need hype to find more money. hype is for the peasants. once the smart money is on board the hype will follow.

If i see APPC going like 300% in one day. Jibrel will go at least 500% in 1 week. Is it deluded? Yeah, but no in crypto

Check my lovely gold digger team out.

Don Tapscott
Strategy Advisor
CEO of Tapscott Group

Abbas Zuaiter
Capital Markets Advisor
Former COO Soros Fund

Mohammad Al Sehli
MENA Advisor
CEO & Founder of Arabian Chain

hahaha missed out on the ico hahahahahaha

its complete shit, centralized and underdeveloped when compared to MakerDAO and Dai stablecoin.

If it rises at all then take your luck and move on

Dont forget they are HOSTING a conference with Tapscott, Binance, and NEO

I guess you are right, that was my i initial reasoning

lmao look at this sad cunt, mad he didnt get in the ICO

Why are you so mad? Guess you FOMO'd in at the end and they had to manual refund took some days. poor guy

Nope i got into the ico and i will buy more for 10 c

ya and he probably knew about in time to get tokens but was a slow indecisive little bitch so now he's a fudder. hahaaha

hahaha ya you fuckin wish pajeet. this will never see 10cents you gotta be fuckin crazy to think your fud is credible.

30k JNT here.

salty no jibrels :D

bump

I think it depends on which exchange it goes on first. On the Telegram they've said that it will be on more than one large exchange so I can only see this doing very well.

Check the blockchain revolution event.

Who is this weird yellow thing on there?