Thoughts on frog coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@wabiico/walimai-protect-cosmetics-and-expanding-to-7-more-stores-4f1ca24ba557
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alongside WTC MOD VEN this shits a joke

I mean it's not the next ripple but it has plenty of room to grow.

How so?

WABI has only roughly 150 million market cap but actually have a product being integrated into stores with success

Please tell me what white paper coin you've put your money into lol

this will shit on wtc mod ven in 2018. Only working product with low cap.

People have been FUDing it like crazy since it hit Binance. With FUD, comes gains. Nobody shit talks a legitimate shitcoin. It just wouldn't be worth the time.

Literally Pepe
/ourcoin/

It's my number 3 investment behind icon and ripple. Put it over vechain and req. It's better than both although there good too

WABI needs to get on this

I tripled my profit and the next day it moons. Never trade. Just hodl.

this
it isn't going to do a 50x because it simply isn't very glamorous (compared to shit like TRON), but it's going to yield safe increases

That's all you have to really explain to people lol

Still under 200 mill market cap with an actual product

Some of these billion dollar coins are just circle jerk fantasies

You know what that means!!!!

WABI isn't the only coin with muh actual product. It's all about hype bro.

Shit useless coin that will die

Definitely will moon x100 eventually

WTC has a working product and just partnered with a 100+ billion dollar company. Please tell me you don’t just invest in what reddit tells you too

Walton is at $200 mil with a working product and huge partnerships but alright stay poor. Even ven is backed by the gov and mod has huge partnerships as well

more like fagcoin lmfaoooooo

I like the project, I really do, but the token itself has so little value. You are only using WaBi as a way to get discounts from supermarkets in China, there is no staking incentives.

Also, their roadmap is just awful. They said it will be updated soon, but those things combined are telling not to invest here.

It's a fucking shitcoin. The only reason i have it is because it has so much space to moon, it will innevitably get PnD so I'm still waiting

How so? Like many other coins it's actually being used and has easy integration into stores

medium.com/@wabiico/walimai-protect-cosmetics-and-expanding-to-7-more-stores-4f1ca24ba557

Literally integrating their service into baby formula/food products

Please tell me how it's a shitcoin? Just because there's WTC and VEN doesn't mean WABI can't compete. I'll keep my money in a stable product that's growing

I'm already rolling with 2 shipping side coins I like better. Kicking myself for selling that Modum though...

Walton
Ambrosus

Devs just passed puberty
It will be given out for free to customers
WeChat integration is bullshit, it's like Google Play where every single shit application can be downloaded to wechat

THEY HAVE THE SAME FUCKING TWO PICTURES OF THEIR "STAFF" OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. There is no staff, faggots
They have an actual product, with no clear trials

VeChain - now this is a fucking scam if I've ever seen one. They have a team of 50 chinks and no working product

You are paying to feed said chinks and to finance more bullshit toycar BMW CGI videos. There is literally nothing behind this fucking project, except hype and fake news

Waltonchain - it's actually good tech, however it has a terrible name and the reward tier is shit unless you own a masternode

> So take your pick pajeets, I chose the one with the lowest MCP and most space to moon

So what do you own

Jesus fucking christ it takes 20 seconds to check, do I really need to spoonfeed you

wabi

Hey neat me too, lol just rustling ya boi

A small penis