XLM XLM XLM

OKAY FAGGOTS LISTEN THE FUCK UP BECAUSE I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU FUCKING RICH.

HAVE YOU CUNTS EVER THOUGHT WHAT A FUCKING PAIN IN THE CUNT COINBASE IS
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I JUST STRAIGHT UP BUY ANY ALT I FUCKING WANT WITH MY FUCKING BANK CARD
WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH SO MANY FUCKING HOOPS JUST TO BUY 100K DODGE
WELL?!
CUNTS?!
WHAT IF I FUCKING TOLD YOU THAT FAIRX WILL DO EXACTLY THAT YOU CUM GUZZLING SPUNK TRUMPETS! AND WHAT IF I FUCKING TOLD IT'S GOING TO FUCKING BE HERE IN LESS THAN A CUNTING MONTH?!

>b... but what does this have to do with stella
I'LL FUCKING TELL YOU YOU FUCKING BRAINLET NIGGER POORFAG
WHEN YOU FUCKING DEPOSIT YOUR FUCKING $3.5 TO BUY YOUR FUCKING BAZINGA COINS FAIRX NEEDS TO CHANGE YOUR FIAT PEANUTS INTO SOMETHING FUCKING USABLE BEHIND THE SCENES TO KEEP THE FUCKING COSTS DOWN
AND GUESS WHAT THEY'RE GONNA USE AS THEIR FUCKING GLORIOUS CONVERSION NIGGER?!

FUCKING

X L M

>k... kek xlm i-is crashing
FUCK YOU CUNT TRY FUCKING ZOOMING OUT YOUR FAGGOT IPHONE 2 SCREEN AND SEE THAT WE'RE UP ALMOST 400% THIS MONTH NIGGER AND WE'RE STILL NOT AT FAIRX BETA

>snek on-only go sideways
NO FUCKING SHIT NIGGER WE'RE IN THE CALM BEFORE THE FUCKING NUCLEAR STORM THAT'S POWERING THE FUCKING ENGINES TO FUCKING ALPHA CENTAURI

>b-but I-
NO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUY NOW WHILE WE'RE STILL SUB $1 OR YOU'LL BE RIDING THE FUCKING BUS BEHIND MY 1W LAMBOS Q2 2018

FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_U2OTUfYEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you did TA you wouldn’t be this excited and emotional about it you faggot

in since 2800 satoshi not selling untill top 3:)

TA is a stupid boomer meme

10k Xlm Will I make it.

>If you did TA
LOLOL you must be 15. GTFO pajeetlet.

That'll be one decent brand new Volvo for you sir

Uhhhh XLM is up 108% over a month

So? Everything is mooning and that doesn't matter.

OP you realize that it's like trying to explain physics to a 5 y.o. He would reply: "CACA PEE PEE"

I keked like a brainlet. Good shill my friend. I might just grow my stack even more. Don't wanna miss this moon mission.

Moon mission certain. Very comfy. Sold at 94c but bought back in at 70c.

Just bought 300k. No larp

Yeah but stellar will hit $2 max.

We don’t need shilling and we don’t need all caps. Chill the fuck out, this isn’t to get rich quick this is to get rich long term. Delete this thread please.

lol whose ass did you pull that number out of.
Just wait until the normie boomers hop onto Stellar like htey did with Ripple: "It's cheaper than Ripple! IBM! It's a copy of Ripple, but better". Did you notice how MSM started shilling XLM last week? Yeah, they're just getting started.

I suppose if it reaches Ripple's market cap it's worth $7? Thats pretty good you're right. But ripple scares the shit out of me. Like betting against the Illuminati.

I don’t think people get it

You can buy ALTS with USD on FAIRX

NO BUYING FROM COINBASE AND WAITING A WEEK FOR YOUR TRANSACTION TO CLEAR

NO TRANSFERING FROM COINBASE AND WAITING HOURS

NO $30 FEES

You dumb faggots

> Ripple scares the shit out of you
And it should... Jeb left Ripple because they were illuminati. Stellar will replace Ripple once it all comes crashing down

Can buy ANY alts in fiat
Will decouple BTC from alts
Will finally kill the dinosaur
Will create an alt gold-rush like we have never seen before
All runs on Stellar network where XLM tokens are 100% required for the network to use... unlike Ripple where XRP is essentially useless

I mean he also started it, so how did he let that happen?

I love you op. This is true and biztards need to be educated in caps and childrens language to get the point. You just helped a lot of people get rich soon. Wouldnt give biz this desu. You are a good guy

BUYING STELLAR RIGHT NOW IS LIKE PRINTING MONEY BECAUSE THAT SHIT GUNNA FLY TO THE MOON AND FUCK YOUR MUM IN THE ASS ON THE WAY M8

> create a utility that can change financial systems at the highest level
> greedy people become involved under false pretenses
> they outnumber you and control decisions
Not rocket science

youtu.be/T_U2OTUfYEM

YOU ARE THE SYMBOL OF PEACE, XLM!!!

Good gunna buy more... This is a great coin, just scratch the surface and you will see. Anything under a doller is an absoulute steal... Buy buy buy you brain-dead fuckhoarz.......

By buying stellar you're buying a knife to help kill the bloated bitcoin dinosaur

Holding stellar for months now. I hope it will go up more, but it's hard to stay away from the sell button. Stellar is very much a shitcoin.

very tasteful post, user.
have a look at my portfolio.

> Holding for months now
> Hoping it goes up more
> Hard to resist selling
> Thinks it's a shitcoin
You are all kinds of confused. Stellar is the definition of a legitimate project you dumbass. If you thought it was a shitcoin then you should have sold at 6k sats and moved on. Why did you hold a "shitcoin" as it corrected 50%.
> The absolute state of Veeky Forums

Stellar and FairX will change the landscape in crypto and cross-border payments and XLM tokens are essential to it. Being shilled by and parternered with IBM. Did you do any research before you bought?? HOLD UNTIL FEB AT LEAST YOU WILL BE HAPPY

wow

Steve Harvey approves this message

XLM > Ethereum > Bitcoin

Buy as much as you can. Those who did 3 week ago are comfily holding. Only the weakhands are being shaken out. And to be frank with you, it's good that we get rid of them because the moon mission needs strong hands.

Always gets me

XLM has literally been kept down by whales, the fact that they are intentionally putting ridiculous sell orders on binance to trigger stop losses shows they are still accumulating for cheap.

OP is right about everything, despite what XLM can do the fact that they are going to make a decent exchange is a game changer, but really the overt behavior of the whales suppressing any price action while every other shit coin on the market is growing over 20% a day just makes me more bullish.

I can tell you fuck women on a regular basis

Xlm is a Hebrews scam coin. That's why it keeps going sideways so they can cash out at ath

>stay poor

18k XLM here,
still accumulating

XLM is way over sold, i'm excited about the next couple of days.