Moon Ride

Stop investing in coins which don't do anything different user and invest in a unique one. Why did XRB pump so much? Cause it was doing something very different
So I bring to you something like that: SMT

- Connect people through Raiden(RDN) on smartphones and then allowing them to transact even without internet. Can be integrated with other applications as well to allow for using without internet
- Chinese coin. Only listed on Huobi and Gate for now, with rumors for a OkEx listing any day now.
- Beta product already out.
- Huge hype for this in China. Easily a 5 Billion cap coin.
- Read the amazing Whitepaper
- Volume is 30M so you can see that the Chinks already know its potenial. Hasn't even been shilled yet on biz or reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

smartmesh.io/smart/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice just bought 100k

ok either this breaks dt-resistance, or it forms c&h and goes up then.

any way, its one of the best buys out there. its ready for a HUGE wave up

> mfw I read shartmesh on the thumbnail
user will i buy able to afford lasik if I throw $100 at this?

smartmesh.io/smart/index.html

site/team and WP look really good. this deserves a bump.

its still banging its head on heavens door, I think it will break resistance, now is a great buy-opportunity before the leg up.

user i'm a fucking techie myself
>bals deep in all the SONM, IOTA, ADA, and other tech cryptos but pass on SMT because of main dev scammed people once before...

hope this will pick up and you'll still probably get gains on FOMO but just risk factor wasn't for me

the exchanges are too much work to register on

This is actually an amazing idea that makes tons of sense how the fuck do I buy this

source on main dev scam pls

>hating money

never gonna make it if you just buy the x100 bags on normie exchanges

wonder how much the market cap is with 30m volume

Will this really take me to the moon? I got in XRB ship too late..

this is like an insurance on how to not make it

money is made by NOT BEING LAZY and LEAVING BINANCE.

Binance is where coins die, TradeSatoshi, Huobi, Kucoin and others is where Moons are made.

I dont think so my man, look at the supply and price,
status coin is in #32 with a similar 3 billion supply and its price is only 0.5$ at 1.8B market cap
maybe you could double or triple your money with this but there are far better moon coins

wait I'm a retard, I was comparing circulating supply to total supply, disregard my post lmao

The point is western world doesn't even know about this yet. And Chinese are just about warming up to it. We all know how unique tech goes a long way. Look at IOTA, XRB, SNM. All going up for that reason only. This isn't even a month old yet and already going up. Huobi is where moon missions are being made now

>sonm
Nice, bought 100k

what is the circulating supply?

According to whitepaper supply should be about 45% of total for 2018, or around 1.4B. Current market cap $280M.

thanks, I'm thinking half in this half in ITC and just not messing with my chink coins for a while