What is his problem?

What is his problem?

What the fuck are you talking about? We are prime for take off with this coin. Chill. Look at the charts.

Let's just say this project is imploding, and I'm not just talking about the price.

That’s what I’m seeing as well and I’m all in on Ark. Not sure what to do

Sell so that it 5x after.

Whales accumulating. I just bought more. Dezoom and compare to other coins recently. Its DUE for a takeoff.

The coin is too stable, to the point it's moon-proof.

finally dumped my bag at 7.30

couldnt take it anymore, everything else mooning while this little piece of shit gets to 8.5 and drop to 7 all the fucking time fucking fagss

I went through this dilemma. I was 85% Ark. I dumped it a little over a week ago and have since made $15k on ICX and ZCL. Don't be emotional/sentimental about it. Dump it and get into other good projects. Def get yourself some ZCL, its gong to go much higher as the fork approaches. Sell some before, and keep the rest for free BTC Private.

Coin is dead

Whales have killed it

It's a good coin but since it's also a slow one daytraders FUD it.

In the thumbnail those look like samurai ready for battle.

THIS SHIT IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE. LOOK AT THE FUCKING CHART FFS.

For a second I thought Ark was over $10 fuck

Not sure this coin will ever hit $10 the way the whales have been fucking with it

It has already hit $10 just a few weeks ago. Just didn't stay there

One of these months the whales will say "Alright" and then the new floor will be >$10.

Hey at what point did ark pass $10?

you guys are still falling for this meme?

Whales aren't playing for fun. Look at ICX and VEN, it'll take off. Charts are a perfect ascending triangle. Probably won't take much longee

Bat bros I'm sorry I'm using brave for my phone browser it's pretty great.

infinite supply.

WHY IS IT'S RETARDED BROTHER LISK VALUED 4X OVER THAN ARK?

Oh please, quit looking at charts when it comes to Ark. These whales have an agenda and all the TA in the world won't help. They simply will not let Ark's price rise