Stop chasing moons and get DBC

I will try to explain this slowly so that even the most retarded of you can get it.

>Why you should buy DBC:
Working product ready (platform with more than 1000 semantic skills)
Under the radar for most investors (they don't need much marketing to sell out anyways)
Very strong (nerdy) team
Strong deep problem
Low cap £15M (but $6M already went to VC's)
Big investment from NEO - $1M and $4.8M from Jinsha River
Strong advisors, strong partnershisp
Strong marketing point (Awarded First Prize in Enterprise Sector for AI Research Center out of 30 teams)
They already confirmed exchange listing
Clients include Microsof, Siemens and Samsung

>Why is this shit undervaued:
There were 5000 new AI companies in 2012-2016 period
20-30% of all AI applications cost is the computation (for example one game of AlphaGo costs $3000)
$20 BILLION industry vs $9 MILLION ICO

>Conclusion:
After all the bullshit it's time for the real deal. If you like free money go to Kucoin and buy some DBC. It is currently worth about 32cent but it will reach close to 1$ until the end of January. I am currently acomulating this (+100K ) before the big boom after it hits Huobi later this month.

So yeah stop chasing moons, stop trying to cacth falling knifes and go make some real money you faggs by buying DBC!
Dont forget to use my code to register on KUCOIN
CODE -> 1aNd3

I will leave my ETH addr so that the grateful anons can show their support after I fucking 3x their money in 2 weeks:
ETH ADDR -> 0xaC117cc28c5A2B5FbE678919F86E546F8d120F1F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBn5aIfZElE
youtu.be/R4GLAKEjU4w
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7od7vg/deep_brain_chain_dbc_is_vaporware_and_heres_why/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks OP. Looks likle its growing in a stable and organic pance rather than skyrocketing before plummeting

It's /comfy/ af. Give it some time and it's going nuclear.

copypasta son
cap is at $250M already
anyway I have 50k

Lol u faggots r gina get dumped on at any point now. The only reason this is mooning is because it's only on kucoin and that's the biggest exchange that's currently getting fresh capital from new registrations. The dump will be brutal

strap up for the moon trip everyone

Can't wait to get "dumped" on so I can buy more coin.

cap is more like 400m

it doesn't have a working product. Deep Brain is not the same as Deep Brain Chain. Stop shilling your bags

crossed 40k DBC this morning. Feels alright.

dip would be nice so I could get more comfortably to 50k

Mooning imminent

brain gang hype!!

not on binance :(

>Holding DBC for a few days
>"I think its gone up enough, its probably going to drop soon. Should get out for the dip."
>Move it to POE since that looks like its already dipped and should be safe
>DBC keeps rising
>POE keeps dropping

Why stop at the moon, the universe is so big BRIAN GANG SPACE EXPLORERS! We shall go to the MOON to MARS and then explore the STARS!!

It shall be my BRAIN GANG friend!

Do not regret get back in with the BRAIN GANG!!

+1

I might get some

DBC has the best memes. Will moon for sure.

epic dump

We await you with open arms and shall cheer when you join the BRAIN GANG FAMILY! and we shall rise to our dreams!

THat looks amazing first time seeing pineapple grilled with a burger

Where are you on the spectrum?, just curious

Dip Gang now

If you want t by DBC, use my ref to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 10 DBC. Only sending to the next 6 signups.

These memes are horrid and the shilling is cringe

I'm still balls deep in DBC but jesus fuck, can't tell if that's actual newfags from leddit or people alien to Veeky Forums culture who got paid to shill dbc who make these horrid posts

I have personally made over 20 and posted over 100 food pics, and HYPED ine very thread and held the hands of my BRAIN GANG FAMILY when they were shaky and will continue to do so have faith and HOLD THE LINE and we shall all be fine.

I wont let you down!

BWAHAHA BRAIN GANG DELICIOUSNESS!
Glad I could show you it my friend looks delicious! Someday my 3400 might make me make it, some have even said if DBC does they will throw some dbc my way for working so hard for our dreams so if they do and I make it earlier. I am going to organize a meet up with T-shirts that read BRAIN GANG FAMILY! and we shall all see our dreams made reality!

I am only 3400 DBC in as times are tough for me and my family but were are happy and optimistic and have faith. I tell them of my BRIAN GANG FAMILY and they laugh at our memes HYPE us and know we can make it!

Hey Brain guy your shit is dropping.

did someone say chink ai ?

Grilled pineapple?

Can I get that with a B O N E L E S S ~P~I~Z~Z~A?

was just some dumbass whale market selling to drop the price

Just got 10% for free off weak hand fucks.

What is a dip but a valley we walk through together, me and my BRAIN GANG! shall walk through this Valley and climb to the top of the Mountain on our way to our dreams! HOLD THE LINE!!

BRAIN GANG HYPE! this man is giving you a way in with 10 dbc! boom!

Majority of it is me my friend I am not paid, I am no shill, I have been on Veeky Forums since the old days. I just see our dreams this is my first ocin 3400 in and I shall see you rise and be happy even if I dont make it just yet! good for the soul to see people find their happiness!

>I am only 3400 DBC in as times are tough for me and my family but were are happy and optimistic and have faith.

By "on the spectrum" he meant how much of a retarded autist are you?

Fucking quads

Why are you such a fucking dick? The man has a family and friends who love him and he wants to provide for them.

Can you say as much? Stop being such a cynical prick and enjoy life. Don't put others down who are doing their best to live in this wagecuck world.

brain guy please stop doing what you do
you don't understand Veeky Forums, your being too positive ppl will think you are a dummy
the overshilling makes the project look worse than it is
It doesn't really matter how hard you hype and shill it here
(for some people its the fact that they bought the coin that makes it the best coin)

Whats a tiny drop to our rise? What is a drip of bad thoughts of water in an ocean of dreams?

BRAIN GANG UNITE!

Just for you! yes my BRAIN GANG friend!

BRIAN GANG TRUTH!

BRAIN GANG HOLDS THE LINE!

Fuck off!!!!!!!!!!

hey man leave brain guy alone. Dudes just providing for his family and passing out free tshirt. Clearly the dude loves food. Leave him alone.

Why do I seem to have greater belief when altcoins have strong Asian / Chinese links? Legit serious question.

you are a brainlet if you dont think this will 10x Q1

Have you not been watching the brain? The brain is already on its way to x10 just in January.

>Clearly the dude loves food. Leave him alone.

No.

Obesity is a plague that should be culled.

>050392▶
> (You)
$3 EOM, thoughts?

rofl I am known for being quite the qutist to some. I am just a man who has problems like everyone my struggles have defined me and made me who I am and I sek to be positive even though tought imes are on me but I see them getting better.

Do not worry my BRAIN GANG friend, how can an mean insults penetrate the light within my soul? I dont even feel them they never phase me.

Multiple people said this yesterday, so I left for hours to spend time with family that showed up. The price dropped 150 dollars on my 3400.

The same people then posted to me and in the threads asking me to come back.

The price rose back up to 1020 on my 3400 and then today 1100 just as I predicted in the thread.

I am sorry friend I cant stop I can only take breaks. As so many have told me I help them and have made this coin what it is.

I have to not stop because my family, and my BRAIN GANG FAMILY needs me to help them fulfill their dreams.

love to you all much love my BRAIN GANG!

I am not obese, I workout to stay healthy for my family so I can spend more time on earth with them. :) No worries my friend love for food doesnt mean obesity.

BRAIN GANG HYPE!

And how do I mine it?

Sweet jesus you type fast

atm you just buy it brainyboy

STOP SHILLING I'M STILL ACCUMULATING REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

BRAIN GANG HYPE! rofl yeah some other BRAIN GANGERS hav told me that. My fingers are pushing foward with my passion for our dreams my friend!

Mining wont be till late 2018 or early 2019 they say.

BRAIN GANG BUY HYPE!

My friend why accumulate when you have enough. Join us dont be a common whale be a BRAIN GANG BOSS! and HOLD THE LINE with us!

That’s the sound of the man
Working on the Deep
Brain Chain
youtu.be/zBn5aIfZElE

LET ME DEPOSIT MY ETH SO I CAN BUY THIS COIN

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS HAS x10 WRITTEN ALL OVER IT

We have the best memes, don’t we?

BRAIN GANG CHAINNNNN!!

rofl brillaint and awesome I love everytime this is psoted it makes me happier!!

BRAIN GANG I will be checking, Sunday is here so no work and spending time with family. I will be checking in all day with you all so dont worry.

However, if you should need me or you struggle with shaky hands please send me an email.

My email is
[email protected]

I am here for my BRAIN GANG!

Why should i use Kucoin instad of gate.io ?

Should I sell now and rebuy at lower price?

I would sell and move on so you dont fomo back in, Brain isnt falling soon.

No the dip is over.

>tfw literally everything in your folio is in the red
>except for DBC

thanks for shilling this bros

DBC is your best choice precisely because it's not mooning, it's a steady climb. The comfiest fucking hold imaginable

ah oh well

More like $8 EOM. Screencap this.

We’re all gonna make it, Deep Brain Guy
youtu.be/R4GLAKEjU4w

>bnty
>ast
>dbc
patricians portfolio

> chinese koin
> not on chinance
*scratches head*

forgot to mention, VEN is also in the green, for the same reason described.

I would cry of joy

It will be

Serious predictions for this coin by EOM? is 1$ reasonable?

Where is user's Sister?

>Reasons to use Kucoin
Recent platform with lots of potential
Lists new coins frequently
Very good user interface
Rewarding referral program

I belive it has potencial to be as big as Binance

If this agruments convinced you, please register using the following code: 1aNd3

wait do u actually believe that any of the shit you do affects the price ?
You are just a dude posting on a japanese animango board
How many of those dollars circulating in DBC are from 4choon members
Theres more ppl in the world into crypto and they are all not here

Absolutely

I bought DBC becuz of biz

Same here. 84k

$1 seems incredibly likely. It's climbed to over 30 cents in a week's time and it hasn't even hit major moon events yet. 70% growth over 3 days.

newfag
Veeky Forums single-handedly shut down binance LINK withdrawals and also owns around 80% of the supply of LINK
that was a few months ago, so with all the people who have started showing up in the past few months its even more

What's that .65 cents tomorrow you say??

1$ for sure but more than that is just as possible even though 3$ seems too optimistic.

BRAIN GANG UNITE

unstoppable

Portfolio is currently about 70% DBC, 20% DRGN, 10% KCS. With Kucoin growing I feel like holding KCS is a godo idea, but is it sa good as DBC??? So many god-like coins I want to hold but I can't buy them all

If It goes to 0 we will still have our brain family , R-r-r-Ight guys?

If you hodl BNB or KCS, you believe in the exchange long term.
Do you?
If you do, do you also think it the exchange will grow faster than the coins on the exchange?
There is your answer

WE ARE THE BRAINLETS AND WE ARE NEVER SELLING

I am not sure on my answers or what other poeple think either. Kucoin is the only one without currently closed registrations though isn't it?

How can it go to 0 when no one sells.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7od7vg/deep_brain_chain_dbc_is_vaporware_and_heres_why/

Sorry this is random, but does anyone have the gif of Nigel Farage eating a potato chip? I’ll pay 5 DBC for it.

Right.. That's why neo is touring conferences with them and invested a million nice fud moron.

>By way of background, I'm a postdoctoral research fellow at Harvard developing novel neural network architectures and training methods primarily for computational medical imaging.

A million in tokens. They got for free.

Just increased my position from 8k to ~18k. Not much relative to many brainiacs, but its a lot for me. Lets go boys. Brainlet reporting in

Which is worth how much now since neo went up to 100? Fucking redditfags are the dumbest pieces of shit.

>Hurr hurr hurr I’m from Harvard
Weakest FUD I’ve ever seen.

I confirm what he's saying I studied at oxford school of medicine.

You're rich in my mind. I only have 2k

Same here
2K DBC GANG