Has it begun? The reddit/normie boom up to $10?

Has it begun? The reddit/normie boom up to $10?

Hopefully. Bought 200 more earlier and I'm done accumulating now.

>chainlink is the only thing green in my portfolio right now

what a feel

No. This is a coordinated pump and dump

I hope not I need more. Only got 2400

yes

The prophet Assblaster was real. Holy shit.

Careful if your chasing dump if things start slowing it pumped a bit yesterday i made a little profut before it dropped. Have an exit plan

>imagine having your assblasted

Assblasterhu akbar!

Ill sell 1% at $100 how does that sound

I'm not gonna sell my link, I'll stake it for passive income.

I'm in

, please ready this with an open mind.

Also, I'm a holder, If it's a cup and ladle pattern that makes us rich that's great, but I feel like we are going to dip one more time and form an enormous cup and handle, the likes of which has never been seen... please go read that thread (which was instantly buried) and it's attached pictures.

this

he only pumps after it's already mooning and then claims all this bullshit about industry connections.

my biggest regret in life will end up being that i didn't buy more cheap LINK

it wasn't so long ago I thought holding 20,000 was retarded. Now I still think it's retarded, but in the opposite way. I should have filled my bags when I could.

we all hold regrets for our tiny bags

mmmm yeessss

This!! It's been a coordinated pump and dump for about a month now!! Any retart that buys now I am sorry, but this pump and dump may dump

so far it has the best memes

I feel like we should be actively manipulating Reddit votes to fool the masses.

WILL IT DIP? I haven't bought in yet!!

Fuckkkkk i sold at 1.00 thinking it was gonna dip.

>good Coloring
kek

Ass-Blaster thread? Can someone... LINK it?

It was in this thread

i don't would wait for a high dip, it is still not too late to buy because it can go up to 10 dollars easily.

they'll find posts like this, and use it as an argument to not buy in

thanks user

I'm not waiting for a high dip, I'm waiting for it to get below $1. It's at ATH right now. I don't wan't to be buying High, like this.

And give them OUR ticket to the lamboland?

I told you faggots last night sooner then you realize.

Are you the other user with the inside information? Were you the same one in the assblaster thread who was wondering who he was to know so much?

usually i don't buy at ATH too but you have to watch it very carefully

Link hasn't even mooned yet. This is just maintaining it's place at 90-100 in the top 100 market cap.
The real moon mission will take us into the top 20.
Daytraders will be the first to off themselves on the day of the moon mission.

I would have joined if what I'm currently holding wasn't tanking... I mean i'm up a good % overall, but it'd be a bad decision I think.

Hopefully I can join later.

>tfw made it into the screencap

What do you mean? Like time my buy when it goes down? Also, should I buy LTC and send it to Binance to trade for LINK, is that the best way to do it?

Any other time I would have told you you're doing the right thing, but right now we're in a massive bull market. I told myself "I'm not gonna buy high" when raiblocks was at $0.80 when it was at ATH and that was my most costly mistake. Also told myself "Not gonna buy high" with PO.ET when it was $0.04 at ATH, now it's $0.21 and will go higher.

The don't buy high rule only applies outside of bull markets because bull markets are fucking insane where a coin mooned 20x in a week and it will do another 20x just for shits and giggles. So go there and buy user or you will miss this moon mission.

idk it may move up a bit this time. There's a lot of red today and the crypto market cap is dropping.

It's not gonna be our ticket to Lamborghini land if noone buys the fucking coin. We got in early.

this guy gets it

we're in a ridiculous altcoin bullmarket right now, and BTC isn't doing shit (getting huge resistance at the ~$16.5k area)

in order for alts to tank BTC would have to basically reach ATHs, or at least break through to ~$18-19k+ and that doesn't look like it's happening anytime soon.

Buying altcoins now at ATHs can still be very profitable. Like you said they can go 20x initially and then another 20x just because of hype/momentum. You'd have to be retarded not to be making profit hand over fist right now.

So much this. Fucking kin is a top 50 coin for fucks sake and this barely keeps up in the top 100.

Do I buy LINK from Binance with ETH or LTC? I have money on Kraken and want to buy Link from Binance!

seems it has

Riddle user here. Singapore happened. It wasn't let out like I thought. Insider trading is on. Rumors on Zuckerberg connection are real

rofl

holy fuck user, your meme game is too strong

only eth possible.

Riddle user i've been scouring the web every day since december 31st. Very disappointing. There's literally nothing out there. So there's nothing published we can look for?

ETH

We should manipulate Reddit to gain exposure.

Top meme, saved

Will it drop again under 1$?

Send with litecoin though cus eth is slow as fuck. Sell litecoin for eth and eth for whatever you newfag retard fuck

>fell for memes

fuck you biz bros i will never forgive you

lmfao nice

I love linky

Did you believe the fud? Fucking hell you must be retarded, the fud was all completely baseless

you don't get it!
The only fool around here is you thinking of fooling others with a $100 coin in Q2-Q32018.
If normies join, you will have sold at $2 and they will hold till the golden sunset!

Yeah seems like there's nothing out there. My primary source isn't talking anymore. There are a lot of eyes on Link right now, but not enough Link on the market. Biz was even earlier than we ever thought.

yeah? well the nigger store called, and they're all out of you.

I'm not newfag, I have only used Kraken ever to this point. Thanks for the advice still.

link passing 100 will be the trump winning moment. Except in this case stinkie linkies would have actually won

Our time is finally here! Nice steady organic growth. Wait for 5$, thats when the real fomo will begin!

What's the rumor say about LINK/zuck?

Here

if there were a lot of eyes on link wed be at $5 USD you filthy fuck

Zuck want to checkout crypto, some high up advisory for FB is also working in LINK

alright thanks man. Keep us posted if you can. I always check the archives for riddle and riddler every morning so people are paying attention.

Holy fuck Baljeet, your english is making me dumber just by reading it

My Trump winning moment is at $10
I guess I'll be alright

More like
>chainlink is the only thing in my portfolio right now

Exit plan with Link? Lol. Might consider selling half at 250.

Patience is a virtue. I don't see it getting there in the next 2 years, judging by how it's been moving up to now. Release of main net might cause a paradigm shift though.

I can't believe I'm about to fomo as a stinky linky

have pity my brothers

gonna dump back to 15 cents.

Sergwy is dead, smartcontract twitter has been dead.

Scam coin

>t.sold at 17 cents

Still have 500 of them just in case

haha, being this mad

GG
That was the only sensible move to make.
Now continue in the same spirit and sell all your REQ and QSP, too. Those shitcoins ain't going nowhere either.

Damn, I thought you were all nuts like deluded arkies. Can't believe you might have been right. My apologies, gentlemen. I should have get in a month ago but the previous price development discouraged me. I am holding ICX, REQ and QLC for a while now. I may join you later. Some realistic price predictions for the end of the month?

It's supposed to be $3. The chart is incredibly bullish so anything is possible.

2-3$

Its fucking ogre. Biggest red candle ive ever seen. We're back sub .90 hurry and market sell all chainlink. Get out now, Sergey's house of cards is falling and his exit scam will be revealed.

I can see $10 by March 1st, I get a feeling that any announcement is going to create FOMO that has never been seen before in crypto

EOM -> 3$?
You guys think last year's alt-bull market will repeat?

Both of these tbqh fampai. Sold everything into link. Great move so far, everything else is eating dick

HOLY FUCK ANOTHER CANDLE

.70 CENTS NOW

JUST SOLD

>mfw I bought 10.000 at $1.01

It's January senpai

Hm, I hope I can top that to improve my position. Looking forward to joining you guys. GL

We finna hit 8k

>tripfag
>buys LINK at ATH instead of 2k sats where it say for 3 months
you too
this is what happens when faggots find out you can make money

7777 atm

>LINK going up
>DBC going up just as fast
>listening to eurobeat
>mfw want to get out of DBC and go into LINK
SHIT WHAT DO I DO?

We. Don't. Sell.

MULTI TRACK DRIFTING is the safest and easiest option. But it's up to you my man.