THIS BETTER GO BACK UP TONIGHT

you deserve it you impatient cuck

>Buying at ATH
Cash out and use one of these to kys

that's what you get for buying into a documented scam

I hope you sell you weak handed fuck.

Is that a wooden ares SCR lower?

>buying the normie meme coin ATH
>wondering why it's collapsing after it's revealed they have zero product with a marginal use case
stay poor faggot

you make everyone with a brain money, thank you. but seriously, how hard is it to not buy at ATH, just because a few times buying at ATH would get you gains doesn't mean it's good practice, and you will eventually lose.

MAYBE I SHOULD FUCKING SELL

HOW DOES THIS TANK 50% WHAT THE FUCK

Getting listed on Korean exchange coinrail tomorrow and announcing partnership with the Facebook of China, RenRen on the 14th. Possibly Alibaba but don't count on it. Weak hands never win trust me

I just HODL through all the FUD people post about coins, do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. I bought ADA at $0.12 and TRX at $0.04. Just HODL

Don't worry OP. I just bought Tron at 14 cents a coin.

>RenRen
Source?

Its gonna explode anytime now.. and it wont stop

All you have to do is be patient you retard, go watch a movie and read a book and then come back and see where you're at instead of shitting up this board

Actually, I told you this was an exit scam and that you should get out immediately.

The founder sold all this Tron, this is not normal. He has no stake in his own product.

No it isn't. Volume is still dropping. It's dead

Lol you moonboys never cease to amaze me, fomo in at ATH and then blame Veeky Forums when it crashes by 50%. you'll never make it

What does ATH stand for?

RenRen? Are you sure?

All Time High (highest price the coin has ever reached)

all time high

This

how the fuck can you buy something that was just completly worthless a month ago. the 500 binance gave me for free is worth half a bitcent already. Its not gunna go strait up forever, what did u think it would pass bitcoin in a week or something fss user. i bet u sold ur ICX to buy it didnt u user? o well.

ah, thanks

huuuuuge if legit

Hello, fellow /k/ommando

Every coin gets FUD when its correcting lmao. You dumb fucks. You niggers said Tron was dead at .02 cents.

because that's literally what a healthy correction does

Did you even do any research? This coin looks like a useless piece of shit. This is going nowhere. Normies just like the name.

Its also literally what it did after the last pump. People dont fucking learn.

>moons from 3 cents to 30
>buys in at .27
>Corrects at a healthy .17
>WHY MY MONEY NOT BE BIGGER

1. You are a fucking idiot
2. You have not DYOR

Accept one of these as the truth and move forward in life.

Or stay a poor fag, up to you.

What the actual fuck?

How can you be this retarded.

ENJOY HOLDING ALL BAGS OP ROFL

I see now its not an ares scr but what is that?

No source yet, I've been researching possible TRX partnerships and RenRen seems to check all the boxes.

SELL THE NEWS, YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

LMAO@ YOUR LIFE RN

Justin sun is a well educated kid, studied in PA, parents both work for gov in China. He gets anything and everything he wants but no one in China know about his crypto. People assume he has Jack Ma relationship but it's not true. He took a few extracurricular classes under him but not taught by him. He is not endorse by Jack Ma and he'll never be endorsed by government. If any crypto in China holds value, it's only maybe wabi.

Holy shit good catch, how many users do they have? They are recenlty getting into crypto.

The coin itself is not in fact useless.
Since Tron is now partnered with Obike (a really great partnership, it's just too many normie fags don't like it because they never heard of it) they will have millions of customers on Tron protocol to network the company and offer a means for payment(tronix coin). This is just the first three months. Once that partnership proves successful, it's likely larger partners will integrate with Tron.

250 million registered users reported in 2016

Don't forget gift.o, game.com, and (soon) Clash of Kings are all coins on the TRX network as well. This coin is the second coming of ethereum lol.

It won't affect price at all deluded fools

Only really good partnership can move it up

You're fudding won't move the price, little Pajeetle.

why? renren is on NYSE but what's more?

My 50k bags would like it to go up, but it won't happen for months if new parnership will be some small shit

my bags are waiting for dumping at 1400

and this is all within 3 months. we are leagues ahead of most in the game.

if you own 50 just be fucking happy. the price is stable. it will pump again and it will correct again. this will keep happening. just be cool and go do something constructive in your life. when you come back you will be happily surprised.

renren has started their own ico, I'm not sure if that's good or not but it seems like if what Op's saying is right then it'll be on the TRON network.

>that subtle poor English
goodbye pajeet, we need flags already

ugh the state of biz rn...
Pls fuck off this board

>Tfw bought in at .20 and sold at .25
Felt good

New this shit would happen. Rode TRX from .04 to .21 then bailed. Its going DOWN DOWN DOWN now.

I'm with Pajeet on this one, cya and get scammed fags

I also keep hearing Didi Chuxing mentioned. that would also be fucking huge to have on Tron network.
All of these partners we are hearing about now might not be Alibaba, or Amazon, or EA games we are all hoping for; but what CEO in their right fucking mind would partner up with someone who doesn't have a decent track record.

This is the stupidest fucking coin. Did you see the head pajeets live broadcast?

It was just a bunch of ridiculous statements about "decentralized internet", "decentralized facebook", "decentralized email", etc.

Biggest fucking scam coin, and you're all idiots to still be holding this coin.

You are most likely a weak minded little bitch with no ability to grasp real life changing ideas. I'm sorry, the world must be a confusing place for you.

>Alibaba, Tencent, Renren and others bet big on promising Internet start-ups including Snapchat, Lyft and Kabam. Renren founder and CEO Joseph Chen has been particularly aggressive in Web finance, with plans to invest $500 million in fintech companies.
However, unlike Alibaba and Tencent, which have come to dominate Chinese Web activity, Renren's Internet business, consisting of games, video, online advertising and finance, has been on a steady decline. The stock is 75 percent below its IPO price for May 2011.

seen, but if you were not just a moron and focused on something more than Justin's shitty English, you would hear about five very large cooperations with companies listed on NASDAQ and NYSE

>Below IPO price
Because they announced they are going to launch their own ICO. Literally the most likely to have a TRX partnership.

>do something constructive in your life
I only go to work and sleep 4 hours per day, it's hard being a slav

>faggot who don't know a single foreign language talking shit about me being able to communicate in russian, german, english and japanese +my native

get lost baka

I told you it was a scam, retard.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if RenRen, Tencent and Alibaba all partner with Tron in the future. Please DYOR on this stuff.

Their whitepaper is filled with nonsensical buzzwords intending to fool stupid normies and it looks like it's working.

I'M JUST HAPPY I FINALLY GOT MY TRX BACK.

I'LL NEVER FUD YOU AGAIN BB I LOVE YOU!

seriously, anyone who invested unironically in TRX deserves to lose everything
after XRP this is like the most scammy coin

explain WHY intstead of FUDing

lol a bunch of yet unnamed NASDAQ companies because... mystery! Ever the showman!

Buy back in already, it's not going to go much lower

You need to buy EGAS and hodl it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.

Thats the secret. Never reveal the partnership right away. Look at what happened to QTUM after they revealed their partner. That was after a pretty good partnership.

he's delivered on all of his past announcements though, I think everyone i just getting impatient

Non disclosure agreement?
you fucking pleb.

the roadmap reads like a scam written specifically for an autist audience, metrics to which you probably belong
i'm pretty convinced the burden is on you to explain how tron is not a scam driven only by hype ?

> b-but we are in "EXUDOS" stage
> MUH EXUDOS STAGE !

OH FUCK OFF

that shit went up $40 in a day, fucking crazy

scroQtum, another scam........ oh boy.....

TRON is going to be fine. i plan on buying a ton soon

You bought at an all time high you retarted nigger

how does the road map look like a scam?
They are driving down their road map making real shit happen.
This is not hype.
This is real.
This is my life.

EAT SHIT AND DIE FAGGOT.

Lol corrupt as fuck china, still must honor NDA. The reason they haven't announced the NASDAQ companies is because there are no companies.

YOU CHOULD SEL NOW, OP. THIS SHIT IS NEVER MOONING
SELL SELL SELL

what the fuck difference does it make if Tron is set to go up to a dollar?

oh wow dude you just fucking know things don't you.
I mean you really know all the good coins when you see them.
I bet you are just bathing in dollar bills and getting your asshole licked by your neighbors daughter every day. get real faggot.

This shit went up more than that in a day. TRX is crazier imo. How retarded are the people that think this thing is dead.

>Cheapest coin in the top 10 (below a dollar)
>CEO shills a lot (a lot of partnerships)
>High volume

Damn its like they cant see a Ripple like moon when its staring at them in the face.

market seems to think otherwise
oh well...
dude, you should not attach your life
to a shitcoin
seriously... you'll end up buying helium kit
with what's left of your initial money
daily reminder that every cap in shitcoins could
literally be gone in hours with no chance to cash in
and also, probably while you're asleep.

Yeah.. was crypto dogs mentioned in the whitepaper? That's what this project is all about right?

Come and we will moon this coin together.
discord dot gg slash Q4AgGVy

not at all lol

This shitcoin is a bag in my portfolio as well, but they'll get it just from my cold dead hands

HODL!

>volume is dropping
>volume in last 24 hours more than all coins on Binance combined

idk. it doesn't look like a scam but it does look like a lot of hype without any real product at the center. "entertainment coin?" convince me bro.

the name is cool though

no it's not all about crypto dogs. that is like the smallest project so far.

lel, $1 tron. Will you sell me some drugs?

seen posts like that a lot about cripple too though

Forreal mao tronnies think this will be $1

it will be much more

ok you fucking child. if you can't do your own research i'll help you out. (you are pathetic tho)
Tron has been out for about three months. If you want your business to get off to a good start (specially one with a long road map) you are going to hype the shit out of it as soon as you can. Obviously.
As far as having "no real product" what do you think the Trx coin will be used for in all these new partnerships: game.com, obike, Clash of Kings? Currency? Yea i think so to. People will be able to use Trx coin to rent a bike IN FUCKING ASIA. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHINC CHONG WONKY DONGS RIDE FUCKING BIKES?
They also plan on partnering with the chinese uber i'm pretty sure. So I mean in three months we are taking fucking leaps forward. Fuck all the FUD. Anyone FUDing this shit is trying to get back in. Trust me.

Justin's one single CRINGEY livestream vid, killed it.

And the dude is clueless, he left it up on his twitter, which is now slowly bleeding the value.