XRB, Raiblocks

>XRB, Raiblocks.

Pls hold me and say it will be allright

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kk771/i_do_own_iota_and_im_also_really_hyped_on/drfbdx0/
change.org/p/steam-raiblocks-integration-to-the-steam-network-as-an-official-payment-method
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you buy ATH ?

It is just a few thousand sats above my last buy... will it go any lower?

just sold half that shit

XRB only went up because ScamGrail owned a large amount, rose price and then dumped on newfags. Good long term investment, bad shorterm.

Was the price shooting up because of some sort manipulations on shitgrail? probably. But let's look at it this way, it has market cap of 3bln right now, iota is at 12. Raiblocks is way better than iota at this stage, so why do people think it will dump? It should reach at least Iota mcap, which would put Rai ~75 usd. And it's not just the product, the devs are really down to earth and working really hard (just look at github updates). Could someone please explain, why will it not reach at least Iota market cap in say 2-3 months?

Dont have iota dont have xrb. But iota and xrb is 2 different things. Dyor. Iota is iot technology. Xrb is just bitcoin without fees and speed. No other incentive value

>Being this retarded.

GROUND CONTROL: WE'RE COMING

Yes ofc they are two different things, but it makes the most sense to compare XRB to IOTA since both are DAG. Xrb can do what it was designed to do NOW (p2p transfers) and it does it flawlessly. Iota can't do shit yet for what it was designed to(m2m payments), it's buggy, laggy, transfers take ages, devs are assholes etc.; yet it has 3x bigger market cap.

Just trying to find reasonable arguments why it cannot reach Iota market cap short-term.

chadblocks doesnt care about dips

>not selling memeblocks when it was near ATH

What was ATH? At 2$ or 5$? Or was it 14$? Perhaps 42$?

pretty hard to time the market m8. I got in at 3.40 so I don't really give a shit if it falls to 15 short term. When i got in at 3.40 it was ATH aswell, people were saying to sell XRB at 12 because it was ATH and won't go any higher - it went to 19, again people said sell it won't go higher, it dipped to 12 and then skyrocketed to 36; you could have sold at any point 20-25-30-36 thinking it's ATH and won't go higher. How are you supposed to know when ATH is?

Last week I saw it at C$42, so probably around $33.

its bouncing already, but iota gonna fuck em HARD in february. hard.

But biz has been telling people to sell or not to buy each and every time ath was achieved. So that means at 1$, 2$, 5$, 10$…35$.

>buying into the reddit shillcoin 2.0

What does IOTA have in store for them?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7kk771/i_do_own_iota_and_im_also_really_hyped_on/drfbdx0/

We just need to wait for it to not run on the internet anymore, and it will finally work!!!

Idiots.

XRB dev said there are anoucements in store, then hust wrote he is buying a car for mom on thursday. Better strap on for moon mission.

Buy high, sell low :^)

But seriously I'm waiting until we go back to the last ATH and then I'm going all in on something else. It's a bit annoying seeing XRB drop non-stop for nearly a week and other coins go up 50% each every day.

Currently have 1.5k in memeblocks. At this point I’m just riding it out. Waiting for the binance add, waiting for ledger support, waiting for a lot of things. I did some real research on it last night instead of listening to the faggots here. The tech actually seems promising and the team seems to have a goal in mind and the drive to see it through. I’m sure memeblocks has at least one more good moon left in it. 100% or more. Just hold strong bros.

Meant for Thank you Veeky Forumsbro

when did you get in?

About $25

Explain why this hasn't LiteCoin's marketcap then. Even if it doesn't kill BTC yet (for obvious reasons) it's grossly undervalued.

>he thought all the shilling for RaiBlocks was real

You can't, Veeky Forums is just being retarded. Only thing we can do is to speculate what its ATH will be and try to take profits based on that.
I've seen a bunch of people say $50, so I'm tempted to take profits at ~$47, but then other anons like throw around $75, so I'm conflicted.

if this coin can deliver on the TPS and the speed it can be top 5 coin and stay there. It just so risky because one bug or exploit and its over.

He said the announcement would be about Kucoin, that there is going to be a Medium article posted later about it. It sounds like they figured out something about why exchanges were having issues and how to avoid it going forward. He said this after Kucoin deposits came online, and that withdrawal would be up shortly. Some of the FUD will be dispelled today.

Meh, the devs have shown themselves to be competent, I'm not really worried. Their stated philosophy was "do one thing and do it well" and I'd expect that they've pulled out all the stops to make sure that they are airtight. If the exchanges could stop shitting themselves, I'd be using XRB to arbitrage tf out of my other holdings.

yeah, that philosophy is one of the things I really like about them. Understanding simple truths instead of idiots that really think ARK is going to accomplish that roadmap.

And I am setting up a spreadsheet now that will help me arb, trying to figure out python so I can get it constantly updating with the most profitable arbs.

Daily reminder.

go vote, faggots. rai for steam payments.

change.org/p/steam-raiblocks-integration-to-the-steam-network-as-an-official-payment-method

Nice. At this point, Veeky Forums deserves to lose money because they have no patience. But if you look at all the 'moon missions' they were trading sideways for a long ass time before they went anywhere.

honestly what did you expect from the coin in top 15 that was only on one shitty exchange? when it hits binance it's gonna drop like a rock

was this posted on plebbit? 5k votes isn't that much, if they are aware of it