Daily mini-moon:

Daily mini-moon:

Omisego. Target 0.03eth/omg, currently at 0.02.
MACD has turned on 1 day chart.
Selling volume has dropped, buying volume increased.
Timeframe: 24-48 hours.
Set trailing stop losses.
Overall netgain ~30-50%.

If fake breakout: project is still strong, and has slid under the radar, this isn't a hard bag hold (like some of the pajeetcoins shilled here).

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7mv27i/omisego_potential_market_penetration_analysis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thanks for your info pajeet. Nothing says "this coin is about to moon" like a desperate post

Men are discussing potential gains & real projects here. Take your DBC bags, and go shitpost elsewhere.

You should be trading btc pair.
Eth is mooning right now btc is dipping.

a few alts are breaking out right now while btc is tanking. eth has too much resistance before 1100usd and beyond, you're telling people to buy high. fuck off

Bitcoin is irrelevant. Eth is the only relevant trading pair & metric of coin performance. If BTC drops vs ethereum, then you've lost gains in ethereum anyways.

good price movement now

There should an iq test and TA skills test before people are allowed to post here.

You guys totally missed my point.
Good luck.

It's a good time to get in since it has a major announcement at the end of month. Usually you want to time entry a month prior, like with REQ, XLM, TRX, etc.

Why not both user? Feeling /comfy/

Jun confirmed partnerships with apple and google an hour ago. Most people can’t read chink so it hasn’t caught on yet but trust me. I have a major Asian fetish I am fluent.

Uhh, that's not what that says at all. OMG doesn't need fake news to moon. OMG moons because it's a solid project in a sea of shit.

actually, it says this:

Japan has the potential to run top with crypt. How can we show flexibility in legal / taxation? And the most important thing is to understand and use projects and public chains around the world.

>OMG doesn't need fake news to moon
>le stickers, signs, and skateboards man
>OMG doesn't need fake news to moon

OMG is only for the iron hands but they will be rewarded beyond their wildest dreams. It literally has potential for 3, even 4 digitz this year. I have 500, hoping for some nice gains.

lots of shit talking in the thread. It's already gone up 5% since I posted 20 minutes ago lol.

>OMG is only for the iron hands
lolwut, forget hands
Anyone with half a brain can see OMG is going to increase in value. Not unlike NEO

4 digits may be ambitious though

Agreed that i dont think we're going to see 4 digits in 2018, but in 2019 definately.

If their project is a success then sure the sky is the limit.
I know they have a great team, but their plan is ambitious and still needs to succeed.

lmao people still buy this shit.
it hit the wall, thank god i sold this bag today

I've been holding since it was $4 friend. Not sure when you leapt aboard but the Fall was brutal

BREAAAAAAKKKKK THEEE WALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

This shit's about to go nuclear, isn't it?

look at the daily candle.
we will probably hit 180k satoshis in the next few days.

70% of my portfolio is OMG, but i dont think is time yet to go ballistic. Not before the conglomerate is revealed.

30-35 would be nice tho.

REEEEE NOOO I STILL HAVE TO ACCUMELATE BEFORE OMG TURNS INTO POS

Sitting ULTRA comfy with 5500+ OMG

I can't wait to retire.

You will be a rich man user.

There are estimations that say OMG will eventually generate $1000 per token.

HOLY FUCK

this is just about to explode

Are OMG and NEO the new solid alts? Like when XMR and LTC were the small solid coins while btc was very popular a few years ago without as much shitcoins

NEO not that solid anymore, VeChain is better.

Buy your own rocket to the moon with profits from
discord dot gg slash Q4AgGVy

lol sure dude

1000 of staking returns per token?

You know thats absolutely fucking absurd. Even 20 dollars per year is fucking massive.

check the reddit post

The biggest value people have on NEO was its connection with China in hopes they would get a national level partnership. VeChain already has that partnership.

Y'all nigs need to think long term

Post link please

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7mv27i/omisego_potential_market_penetration_analysis/

I doubt the fee will be calculated as a percentage of the money transacted.

It will probably be a per-transaction fee, and probably no more than $0.10.

Sure thing Satan the deceiver

WHAT IS THIS WITCH TALK

SHOULD I BUY OR SHOULD I SELL

Y'ALL CITY FOLKS WITH YA FANCY WORDS