Buying REQ was the worst decision of my life

Buying REQ was the worst decision of my life

t. sold at 600 sats.

you bought ath didn't you?

KEK
you have to be retarded to lose money with REQ

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

Nigga I started with $1000 and I have $24,000 now all due to REQ. How can you even lose money on this shit. At this rate of growth I'll be a millionaire by Q3 2018 you dumb fuck.

Why even hate on REQ? It has no competitors and has deals and partnerships with a lot of other coins so you have no reason to shit on REQ for that reason.

I just don't get it.

Mfw got 20x from REQ.

Mfw going to go 10x from here

Mfw I'm patient and you're not

Mfw I'll literally make money from people like you

This crypto stuff is too easy.

How are you losing money from REQ? lmfao

>he didn't buy at 12 cents

This token is such an obvious example of a situation where people will sell it and then start crying on here when it skyrockets. It happens so often and people never learn.

REQ has done this every time it hits ATH. It goes ATH -> 10-15% drop for a few days/weeks -> New ATH

It is called healthy growth. REQ is a top 25 coin in a few months easy

>he didn't buy more at 12 cents
;_;

How is req supposed to work? Think about it:

>i am requesting you to pay me $x
um where do I get these request tokens?
>you buy ether, transfer to exchange, buy req tokens and then send it to the req smart contract! works very easy if you use myetherwallet, metamask and it is all decentralized!
ok but coinbase wants a fee, the exchange wants a fee and each network transaction costs a fee. So I need $x+5% to send you this?
>y-yes
and depending on whether any cryptokitties hype is going on the eth blockchain it might take a few hours?
>y-yes
and during those hours value of both eth and req might have changed negatively, meaning my $x+5% becomes $x+5%-3.4% resulting in me losing money in the progress?
>y-yes
do you have paypal? I can just send it by using your email address and it arrives instantly with basically near zero fees
>n-no use request network it is truly paypal 2.0, stop FUDding!

>moons from 20-30 cents to $1 and corrects around 90 cents
>S-SHITCOIN

Lmfao how can anyone loose money with REQ you filthy niggers

Fucking rekt.

>he didnt read the whitepaper

Explain?

The first thing you need to learn to become a successful crypto gambler is that it is completely irrelevant if the tech behind it is worth anything. It's all based hype, shilling, FOMO and the vast majority of the buyers are tech illiterate anyway. Further even the coins who'll survive the bubble are extremely overvalued right now and when it crashes it doesn't matter if your coin eventually recovers if you could just buy back your investment for a few cents anyway.

don't REQret this

How long have you been holding?

>he doesnt want to read the whitepaper

This coin was less than 10 cents in the beggining of december, how stupid can you be to lose money with this?

This. Stellar is the same

Bought at 4c when it went below ICO. My strategy is to buy coins that go below ICO. I did the same with SALT at $2 and sold it at $16.

My only mistake was just buying $1000 worth of REQ. I'm going to to sell 50% of it once mainnet release and hold the other 50% permanently. I would kill myself if REQ succeeds and becomes the literal #1 coin on coinbase when I hold so much.

when does REQ mainnet release desu?

Please report these fuckers. God damn spammers.

Sold mine last night right before the crash, feels good man.

Somewhere between "tomorrow and March 2018". Hold at least until mainnet because it will at least double when that hits. And REQ can grow to $3-5 before it hits meaning you can get a x10 within ~3 months max.

Somewhere in Q1 2018.
What crash you fuckface?

that's nice to know... holding 1000 REQ and 1000 QSP, thinking about dumping my QSP for REQ in the meantime since QSP doesn't really have anything gojng until late march and mainnet is only in august

What exactly does 'go below ICO' mean? Please explain for a fucking retard

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.

On the initial coin offering (ICO), there is a fixed price that people will purchase the coin for, and sometimes after the ICO when the coin gets listed on an exchange, the price goes lower than what is was initially offered at.

Are you literally retarded?
He bought at a price lower than the ICO one. That's it. If the ICO price was $0.05 then he bought lower than that. Jesus Christ I didn't know retards were allowed to use the internet.

It's when the price of the coin/token goes below the purchase price at ICO. Nothing complicated.

You make the most money in crypto by holding coins until release and then buy the next promising coin to hold until release. Buying QSP after REQ mainnet releases is a terrific strategy. But make sure to keep 50% of your REQ just in case it becomes the next big thing so you don't kill yourself.

at ICO the company decides how much coins they will give per ETH/$/whatever. A lot of the time (78% of ICOs) the price after the ICO ended on the exchange becomes lower than what was paid by the people that supported the ICO.

This is a very bullish sign as the project has usually more potential than the marketcap if it's below ICO. And you should always invest in it if you have a chance. Hold until release and then sell (keep a % if you truly believe in the project)

Should I report you too? I haven't seen this coin being spammed yet.

Remember folks: Request is backed by Y Combinator, the same incubator that backed Coinbase.

The two conflict in a number of ways, so the only solution, that benefits everyone, is to integrate Request into Coinbase.

If that happens, this will be a top 6 token.

Yeah, i was thinking about going all in REQ until march, then buying back 1000 QSP and keeping the profit in REQ. I'm betting on REQ mooning harder than QSP in the meantime

Holy shit, "go below ICO". Is it that hard to understand?

FUD pajeet thread

I should have worded my question better. I didn't understand what ICO actually meant lol.

Agree.

You don't pay with REQ. You can pay with any crypto, such BTC and ERC20 tokens, including fiat eventually. Request will seamlessly convert them so the sender can send any crypto/cash they want, and the receiver receives any crypto/cash they want.

REQ is used to pay for fees to run the network. With every transaction, a little REQ gets bought and burned, gradually lowering the supply.

Ah, sorry then.

Dude, I bought at 700, sold at 3000 and I want to kill myself for not holding

This is why you never sell 100% of your holdings if the coin has genuine potential.

It's not to late user... Optimistic projections put REQ at U$15 EOY, pessimistic U$5. Just get in again and don't sell.... and don't worry, for every 10 cents this coin drops, it always pumps 30

This coin can hits $10 by end of March

just bought 7k more

sitting at 80k now

something with peter
and thiel

Stellar is over-priced, over-exposed, has a much higher circulation and therefore not nearly as much upside as REQ, which isn't even listed on any decent exchange except Binance.

REQ is literally fucking explosive, while XLM will barely keep up with Bitcoin.

Why can't you fix that fucking pajeet typo whenever you post this copypasta?

bought REQ at 7c around thanksgiving, more at 23c just a few weeks ago, you'd have to be terrible at this to be underwater with REQ

>The two conflict in a number of ways
Explain this.