DRGN

Just a daily reminder that y'all should be buying Dragon before it's too late. Sign up on Kucoin and use my referral 1xeRc. peace and love Veeky Forumsantines.

Dragonchain mooning soon. $10 by next week.

THIS. Don't miss out y'all 1xeRc

Use 1b5d5 as a referral code it's the best.

fuck you shill 1xeRc

Better wait until KuCoin lists Canya and go for that.
As far as I know they will list them tomorrow and as always if you don't already have an account sign up with my code 1HgQ7

Thank me later

25k DRGNS will I make it?

the dragon will spare you

No fuck your shill, use this code: 1bg63

Its the best network you can join we have couple whales, use this code and profit user!

>tfw you have so many members in your network that system takes more than 24 hours to extract them

$15 by next Wednesday
$12 by the end of the week
$30 end of February

Yes.

Lol, similar to my predictions. $10 next week. $25 February. $50 in summer.

PogChamp trips

DRAGONTRAIN

Im hopping on this one boys from PRL
Leggo dragonites

been running analysis on this for a couple of days. I'm holding at $15 dollars end of month and based on coins with similar market caps and exiting ICOs at a similar standing, $30 by march.

damn I'm thinking of selling all my xlm for this.

or should I sell my bnty? I think bnty still will be 1 to 2 dollars soon.

You should sell a fraction of your XLM and get in a bit. I guarantee you, you will be a happy boi. Please use this code on Ku-coin when you register 1xeRc

I actually own like 2.5 btc worth of xlm, I think you would only want to sell like .2 at current levels simply because XLM is oversold and it's a pretty big coin so you can consider it a decent store of value.

But you should always be rotating your coins, so if your XLM is an outsized percentage of your portfolio selling some of it into DRGN is an amazing choice.

Should I sell some of my bnty instead then? I bought 350 dollars worth of bnty at .13 and it recently turned to that. Was holding salt but switched that to xlm when xlm dipped.

I'm staring at drgn and prl getting bad fomo.

Buy this instead. Drgn has too much pajeet shilling.

>Buy this instead. Drgn has too much pajeet shilling.
lmao what? We are just pounding the drums which will get this army moving. I highly advise a DRGN buy now and a KCS buy with 1xeRc . I've been on many shitcoins in the past two years and SPHTX is just another reskinned bitbean

Yeah, i'd say sell that 859.21 bnty
and buy DRGN with what that gets you.

Right now, if BNTY goes down a lot you'll feel kind of shitty watching your dollar values fluctuate so wildly, so for psychology's sake and because it's a good idea, you should rotate some of that into DRGN.

And i'm proud of you dude, that's an amazing gain for yourself.

>this is normal

Use my ref to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 10 DRGN!

What wallet should i use for storage? I don't really understand how to get this off an exchange now that I have it

Also what's the deadline for having dragon for the upcoming ICO?

Fuck man I hope you're right, do you mind sharing some of your analysis on DRGN and why you think it'll hit $15?

we reffing?

1bdes

Im trying to buy buy Kucoin is slow sa shit

yeah man, it's on another level this morning