>icx
>no zrx
>no link
>comfy

kek

I'm going to be rich

Sup 5000 dragon bro

So fucking comfy rn desu

I am the only person who doesn't use Blockfolio?

I just memorize how much I purchased each coin for (in sats) and go from there.

Any other /chadtraders/ here who have no time for faggy apps?

comfy AF

No that's just hella gay desu senpai.

Cut my life into pieces

holding 99% in a shitcoin run by some teenagers in a discord channel is not comfy at all

>He's still holding cRipple

January's gonna be ICX month, fagit.

Seems comfy, user. But why no DRGN or ICX?

DRGN for sure. x5 by next month.

Had around 8k DRGN and sold when it hit ATH earlier today. Reinvested in UBQ.
ICX was never on my radar

I'm too afraid if the King cucking me. So aside from this Unicorn coin called Pylnt, I'm all in Btc atm.

>Had around 8k DRGN and sold when it hit ATH
It could still go up IMO. Not yet on binance/bittrex.

>ICX was never on my radar
Interesting. Why?

Tfw not enough dollars to invest

Cossmonaut comfy

Way more comfy than anyone here

Feelin comfy

Couldn't be comfier

It could, but I already made around 10x and expect UBQ to go at least 10x from here.
As for ICX, I guess you just miss out from time to time. I'm ok with it.

you basically hold the entire exchange's volume

New to this whole thing. I was wondering how Delta got the money I used to buy 15 Dollars worth of LTC. I assumed it automatically used the information from Coinbase on my phone which I've used buy with my debit card before. But I noticed the "Bank Delta -$5.00" in the upper right. Did this app just loan me money?

HODL'ing for a year whether I like it or not due to taxes and other government jewery.

Forgot image.

What app is this that you are buying?
Is it easy to withdraw your money

/comfy/ af

UFR positively makes me uneasy and I don't know if I should drop it or what.

lol good one m8

Baits.

But I'll bite. It's Delta app. You use that to keep track of your trades. You don't deposit/withdraw anything from/to that app.

pls help me Veeky Forums I bought a lot of shitcoins and now I don't know what to dump

I was serious lol.. I'm a nocoiner I don't know shit about this.

So how can I buy coin then?

Pretty comfy

Not bait I'm just new sorry. I suspected it was notes until I saw the values move.

go to a dark alley and ask for "some bitcoin"
make sure you bring lots of money since it's expensive right now

>didn't delete coins he no longer holds from portfolio

very uncomfy

Sell ARK and IOTA. But your portfolio is way bigger than mine, so you should know better.

Buy ETH on Coinbase with fiat. Then send your ETH to Binance to buy another coins. But currently Binance is closing new registrations.

It's only an app. Your money (coins) stay on the exchanges where you bought them.

Which country do you live in?

I've been researching Luxembourg tax law on bitcoin profits but I havent found anything concrete on it yet, I have heard that it is similar to Germany, which I read was if you HODL for 1 year then your gains are tax free

Could this be anymore comfier anons?

Coinbase doesn't allow me to withdraw to any Canadian banks.
What else can I use other then binance

I'm new too. You can buy coins off Coinbase with your debit card but its just BTC ETH and LTC. I don't know how or where to exchange them or how to cash out. I assume I cash out on Coinbase after converting back to a currency it supports.

I'm fairly new to this, started off with $500 a couple weeks ago. About to buy some chainlink when my transaction goes through from hitbtc, been over 15 hours now. Advice / rate on my portfolio pls

COMFY

I want to continue to follow them if I want to re-enter at a certain price.

I've reached levels of comfy I'd thought previously unattainable.

>Keeping an eye on possible re-entries, plus the ability to look back on all of your successful flips from your mountain of money.
That is true comfy.

NonLARPer. No fucking idea what I’m doing

spread to thin user. consolidate

I hope you don't live in Canada. You can't make any withdrawal if so

Am I gonna make it?

No, Florida. But is that how cashing out would be done? Also do you know how to gain Altcoins?

is there an actual purpose for doge or do people keep it for the meme?

Sounds pretty great if true. I'm in the United States and we're taxed to hell for short term capital gains (28% in my case). IIRC, it's 10% after holding for a year.

Cheapest and fastest method of moving value between exchanges. Also one of the most reliable boom/bust cycles in all of crypto. We're about halfway through a boom cycle now, plenty of gas left in the tank.

You need some comfier, lower-risk hodls. ETH, BTC, XMR. Not all in, but take your risk down a skosh.

Yeah my assumption were it would be through coinbase.
Like I said earlier I know fuck all about this. If some user would like to write instructions on how this works then both me and you would greatly appreciate it

>comfy port thread
>not one shitfolio has monero

biz is filled with normies and pajeets.

Depends on your income level. Could be zero if you are a super poorfag. I’m expecting my ETH stake rewards to take me all the way to the top bracket.

Comfy enough?

Nobody wants to give any step by step instructions on here. I assume a newfag, nocoiner general thread on this board would be widely used but also deleted and troll infested.

Am I doing this right?

r/bitcoin or r/cryptocurrency for newfags. Check their sidebars for FAQs. This board is for grizzled veterans and shitposters only.

Thanks i guess.

Initial investment and times of moons going all in?

Then use another fiat-crypto gateway. I remember there's one that's popular in Canada but I don't remember the name, sorry.

Binance is #1 exchange. Most coins that you need are there. Good alternative is KuCoin.

user, are you me? I almost buy NAS yesterday but I hesitated since it was at ATH. But we're gonna make it together, brother.

You missed mine.

sphtx today is worth about a buck so total portfolio is around 43k so overall i feel quite comfy today

student with a dream

Will binance reopen

No one knows, user. But if you want to register on KuCoin, you could use my ref link: E3dOOF.

Exchanges are closing new registrations. Only KuCoin which is still open to newcomers, for now.

Almost

Almost?

Initial investment 50K, long since cashed out double. You’re looking at the houses money.

im exactly like you on the link. i hope you got in at 15 cents user. we will make it

can you give me some tips/advice?
I was going to use the remaining ETH to buy more shit100x coins, but I'm reading around that ETH will go to $10k-$20k, and don't want to use all ETH in case shitcoins go to shit.

Should I consolidate some of these?

Been holding XRP since like May 2017 niqqa.

No more public signups. Use this ref code to get an account!

binance.com/? ref= 10209958

Fucking end it all. You'll never make it. Do yourself and drown in a river of shit you fucking Pajeet.

V. Poorfag here, am I doing well?

Comfy.

let’s go boys

These remind me of rym threads in /mu/

Send them to an exchange like Bittrex or Binance for altcoins, and you are correct for cashing out.

will i make it or will i get JUST'd? pls rate

ah, the suffering folio

XLM and BAT. the two great coins that should deliver... but instead just stall and do nothing while literally everything else moons. true suffering mate, you will learn.

Eh, I guess it is comfy since I got into XLM at about 0.25 cents. So I am quite up.

>comfiest of the comfy

If XLM would just moon, I'd be a very comfy boy.

Tfw

What app is this?

Moderately comfy

rate my current holds pls

Poorfag reporting in. DBC gain day

Read