You could have bought a lambo this week

Alrighty Veeky Forums I keep falling on deaf ears. I'm legit trying to make you money. I'm a whale. I'm a multi-millionaire from trading crypto. Even before crypto.
I told you XLM/KCS/Bounty0x/Snov before it happened. You don't care though. You never replied.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5718955

warosu.org/biz/thread/S5834769

Anyways this will once again fall on deaf ears.

>Bounty .65 - 1.25
>XRB 25 - 43
By Jan 15 (these are conservative)

ok GEEZ

So what should I do, I'm already holding BNTY since $0.13

Etherdelta is already buying BZC for 5x ICO price faggots.

Safest bet is to hold Bounty. You're already up. It's just the stupid whale holding prices since .16. It might struggle a bit while on Kucoin but if it ever gets binance or bittrex. Easy 5$+.

Riskier is raiblocks. The floor for Kucoin should be around where we are but possibly 22$. They just fixed the exchange transfer so every is dumping. You buy now or wait for it to possibly drop more you'll be in the green. It will spike before binance but dump on binance listing. Although long-term hold it will easily 10b mcap.

Is binance coming before or after Jan 15?

I'm holding DRGN, worth to buy Bounty at .69?

I don't know. It could be as early as Jan 10th as some coins have been listed then. If Binance/Kucoin owners know each other I'd expect it to be added sooner than later. XRB is a difficult for exchanges to implement.

You're actually legit, OP. Hope you keep posting.

I'm planning to hold BTNY until at least $2, maybe I'll hold longer if that's what you'd recommend. I have 2000, so that would put me at around $10k.

I also have 1200 Bitboost as well, how do you feel about that?

how confirmed is binance?

snov IS happening, aint she purdy

>Short term Bounty
>Long term either
Apple to oranges but DRGN is better than Bounty. Bounty is just extremely undervalued right now.

I don't care about your shit gains, I made more on req and now I will make more on link. Call me when you have a 100x

nice. predictions for xlm?

Link/Req are great buys. QSP following along with those two. 100x is very difficult to call.

BNTY can easily pickup pace similar to PRL, sadly it has been blessed by greedy whales. If you're going to long-term hold it's one of the few coins that will actually explode on Binance (assuming the whale is still here for Binance release)

what can you say about TRX?

XLM is the best buy right now. I've got a decent sized stash. However this is a longer hold that will have a bunch of swings. If fairx lives the hype. This will surpass ripple. It's been confirmed that lumens will be powering the fairx exchange. Crypto to fiat is a powerful boost. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't surpassed 1$ and even went back down to .6.

Do you have any thoughts/into about ark and komodo?

Binance for bounty honestly might take a few months.

It's been confirmed for raiblocks. Be weary though that most rai holders want to dump on binance. After the dust settles it should match Iota.

Personally I wouldn't invest in trx. It has a great entrepanuer, Justin. He could make things happen for you, but I wouldn't put my investment in his hands.

So what to buy at this very moment on Binance for short time gains?