Be honest Veeky Forums. Is it too late to turn your life around at 21?

Be honest Veeky Forums. Is it too late to turn your life around at 21?

Im 20 and I fears its too late for me. My brain feels broken

are you fucking retarded? you are still a fucking baby and can do whatever the fuck you want. I wish i could be 21 again.

yes

No, unless you are a faggot.
Are you a faggot? You sure sound like one.

Fuck no, Im 25 and still trying. It's pretty hard. Invest in crypto, workout and watch alot of hentai.

No you raging faggot. I don’t care how pathetic you think you are so long as you start making positive changes you can turn things around.

Of course. I've seen 40 year olds turn their life around you don't realize how much time you have OP.

But the cynicism ive gained from this site plus my decayed mental capabilities seem impossible to overcome. How can I do it?

Of course not. You can always do sport, change your habits and your hairstyle.

Use the money you earn investing and do yourself a favor.

>go out more.

just buy LINK and your life will turn about 180° in one year

im 29 bro and its been going great the past couple years. Tomorrow is always another day

Have you tried not being a little bitch? Kys

How do you define your life as being turned around?

lol dude its now or never. as long as you dont take stimulant drugs you should be fine buddy. the only people who are fucked beyond repair are people who took a bunch of adderal/ coke/ extacy.

what happens when you take a bunch of those? I had a prescription?

my life has turned 1880° within 5 months after the ICO damn I might puke

Yes. The latest possible age to turn your life around is 15. After that, you're fucked.

this

You don't get to turn your life around. Life turns you around. You'll see, just let it happen.

21, lol, step aside, grandpa, let the young people take the power. Off to the retirement home with ya.

your life should stop turning or you'll end up where you started

no you’re life is over

that deathly feel is the boy in you dying as you become a successful man.
stick around here and learn the ways.
if you're poor, start farming satoshis and finney and doges and learn to mine some shit coins.
setup accounts for exchanges..
get a bank account...
you'll turn those pennies into some grands within a couple years.

and those grands? don't buy degenerative shit with them.
invest in things that benefit YOU.

if you live long enough you'll be a multi-millionaire wthin 10-15 years if you start right now..

and don't rush either.. take your time.

I was a NEET until 23, but was really lucky landing in a really good job at 24, got promoted last year and now at 25 im making bank with cryptos (additional to my job)

There is always hope, just become really good at ONE thing

Literally a baby in terms of age. People still go to school at this age

22 and it's happening right now

well you're on Veeky Forums so you're on the right track to become a chad
godspeed user

maybe I will become some little sperm inside some old man's testicles again and just get jizzed out and flushed down the toilet instead of being planted inside a warm woman's womb

Do you have any actual advice for me?

I want to get fit, get a better job and make my parents finally proud of me for not being a loser. More importantly I want to make myself proud.

that's the spirit

No. Life can change pretty quickly. I'd say 29-30 is when it's too late.

Are you unfit? Go get a gym membership. Keep consistent and you will love it when you start seeing results. Are you poor? Not for long because crypto. Do you have anxiety? Do some meditation, not medication.

Have a positive outlook on life and try to smile as much as you can.

You'll get there user. You have a very long life ahead of you. Godspeed.

>cynisim i gained from this site
>taking anything said on 4chink seriously
you are the cuck

you can do it user

i started doing drugs as a teen, coke, weed, extasy, shrooms, acid, etc

when i was 20 i did meth on and off for a few months, that was my signal to sober up when i realized how fucked up everyone around me was. it changed my worldview, became paranoid and insecure.

mainly all the extasy and coke i did made me a depressed fucktard, had emotional maturity of an autistic child.

burger here, although i graduated high school, i failed out of community college two years straight (all F's), simply because i didn't give a fuck and wouldn't go to school or finish the semester. plus insecure about school at that point, limited confidence in my abilities.

now im 26, ive been going back to school. when i applied at new school, couldnt do basic high school algebra (forgot everything) on the assessment test. did review classes, became math tutor in calculus

i started a free programming course online, learned Python basics. its been two years ive been practicing it, and finally got a paid internship at a prestigious place.

i know what it feels like to believe your brain is permanently fried. i really struggled at first, but with self education (reading, free online classes, and college) i sharpened my mind again and feel as intelligent as ever.

it's actually a benefit to have failed in life, you have a great appreciation for life's difficulty and have more motivation than the people who have been comfy all their lives.

just always challenge yourself, pick a goal and go for it. and keep in mind that transformation is a long process. don't get discouraged along the way.

No. I didn't graduate until I was 24. Switched majors to CS at 21. Now Ive got a comfy software engineering job. Work from home.

Thank you user. I am working on losing weight and getting stronger.

But how can you possibly refuse what you read every day to affect you?

They often say your friends determine who you are. They say what you spend your time doing is what you become or whatever cliché, so then how could Veeky Forums all day everyday possibly affect me if not negatively?

yes yes thats nice but what coins do you own

Thank you so much I am going to start learning programming too I have been strongly considering it as well

yeah, pretty much. if you haven't crashed a lambo with a black hooker inside by age 13 you basically need to kys

If user shitposting affects you in any way, shape, or form then you are in the wrong place.