Plz rate my portfolio

I also have ~7k in SPHTX..am I going to make it? EOY 2018 predictions?

Good call on sophtx. I definitely see it as a huge gainer throughout 2018. Good team, good tech, actually useful. It'll pick up steam when it's on better exchanges

youre either gonna be a millionaire or homeless, with all those shitcoins, EOY 2018

>no mincoin

Lol I might be heavy on PFR, but i got it for cheap and interested in riding it out. ICX and KCS are comfy though, feel confident won't go to 0

Good luck ever selling that pfr

Thanks user, I feel it's really off the radar here..all it needs is a good exchange and good announcements

Still shilling your bad decisions I see. Heavy bags. The only bag in mincoin that probably even exists.

Im hoping he becomes a millionaire myself.
Move 25% out of your 3 biggest marketcap coins and move them to some

That doesn’t look very FUN, OP

dude, mincoin made x5 in a week and I will not sell it until 100 million marketcap. And you can't even buy it now. Stay mad, nigga.

You have huge balls lol

I understand it's low volume at the moment, but if it ever gets on a better exchange it instantly becomes more liquid..we all need a lottery ticket coin so I'm ok holding those heavy bags

In less than 3 months you'll get 500K just because of PFR. Congrats user.

why the fuck did you go that big on MBRS, shit team, shit roadmap, not moving

It made x5 literally only because you were the only person in the world to buy it. You're delusional and it's hilarious. Should have spent your christmas money on an xbox like the other kids your age.

LOL please tell me you're trolling? You have best shot at 10 million though!

I absolutely won't sell ICX, but where can I divest and what should I buy? REQ? ENG?

You must be larping! Balls of uranium if not.

>hurr durr
I will remind you to get in then I will dump my coins, and you will buy it at 100 mil marketcap and post about new paradigm and shit.

I know what you mean man. I'm holding some PFR bags too. Sold $1k at 0.28 yesterday but even with 400k 24h volume there were almost no buy orders around that price point and I couldn't sell more than that.

Post in more threads so I can keep calling you out lmao.

Holy shit this is a Chad portfolio if I ever saw one. Those MBRS must be a bitch to liquidate though.

wth is up with this blockfolio bug

I don't know how he sleeps at night

Ok, will do it.

#metoo

Only way to retire is go big or go home bois. 500k aint shit. That would last me a couple years. I dont wanna work for no one you know.
Dont listen to this moron. MBRS is gonna be a couple bil marketcap this year. I have friends with WAY more money than me in it. I trust them way more than some shitter who didnt post his 100 dollar portfolio.
When its 10 bucks a coin itll be easy

The logo is literally burning down lol

fuck me up
>the dgb already is but I am gonna hail mary pass the fuck out of this

Buy MBRS and DOM. Thank me later.

how do I not be poor

Dump 60k of that BTC spread out in 10