Dont miss out user

Dont miss out user.

Wanchain is ETH XMR & XRP all in one. In theory, it is superior to all of them. Firstly, it is a fork of ETH so has smart contract capability but already has POS and private transactions. It is better than XMR because it generates a new one time address for private transactions everytime. Lastly it is better than XRP because it is actually decentralised and can allow banks (and normal people) to not only do settlements but also provide credit and lending facilities. The icing on the cake is that Wanchain connects all blockchains with its interoperability features

Anything below 5$ on first day is GG. This will reach 100$ EOY.

>it's the Chinese ETH

when are they swapping issued erc20 tokens?

I just took a shit and looked at my poo and said I think this is a mix of btc eth and xmr too ya dig....I am curious with this coin though

Don't just stare at it upon Binance listing like you stared at ICX when it was $2

user..i know this is gold but i missed ico and im afraid to get burned buying peak fomo.

+ im pretty comfy in wans big bro icon so idk what to do m8

>big bro

You're fucking deluded if you don't see wan as the giant amongst icon + aion + wan

when is this hitting exchanges, this is fucking fork of eth. literal garbage with hype

Agreed. 10000 new Telegram members over the past week, the FOMO will be unreal

When is it coming to exchanges?

relax dude. It's just a coin

reeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DONT CALL MY TOKEN A COIN

i can relate. i was about to put 5k into ICX at $2 but thought it would go lower. it didnt and now i missed out on 5x

buying wanchain IMMEDIATELY

retard.

icon has real life application right now and more partnerships than top 100 cmc combined

wan is dope tech, good team but at the end of the day an eth fork with zero real life application right now.

icon is connecting planet earth, a nations biggest blockchain project with a finished product nigger

>this guy is the only faggot on earth who cannot see how superior wanchain is

1. You're obviously invested in icon you deluded cunt.
2. Find me a single fucker who isn't more bullish on wanchain than icon who was around at the time of the ICOs

Hint: there are none.

If you're invested in ICON, you should be invested in WAN. Literally everyone who is bullish on ICON is bullish on WAN.

oh. thats why wan niggers had to do a presale with bonuses lmao

im very bullish on wan but they wont overtake icon. screencap this nigger

half of its telegram is full of normies who got shilled by ian and suppoman and want to get in on second icon run.

I have both. I was in ICON's presale and Wanchain's ICO.

>get their second ico run

You stupid fucking cunt. The ICOs were both bought at similar times. None of us fucking knew the potential at the time of release. ICON was never expected by any of us to hit market at x10. What WE DO FUCKING KNOW is it wanchain WILL out perform icon.

>muh normies in telegram
>muh suppoman
>muh ian cryptonigger balina
>muh they only r in da wanchain ico coz dey saw dat der icon do a 1,000,000x

Literally kys.

>ICON was never expected by any of us to hit market at x10
>what are futures?

you stupid fucking single digit iq brainlet nigger.

kys faggot. show me the 75k icx you got in presale or stfu you poor pleb

>futures
H O L Y
S H I T

Literally just come to the realisation how fucking stupid you are.

>show me the 75k icx you got in presale or stfu you poor pleb

So what do we do here? I send you my eth address and you check it? THen you realise how fucking stupid you fucking are because you can't verify it's fucking me? So then what?

>HEH NOT U SEND 1 FUCK TOKEN TO MUH ADDRESS NIGGA

You are literally the reason our bubble is going to pop. Some retarded sub 5k portfolio cunt who is balls deep in tron and ripple since their first day starting on the 24th December while talking to your sister who talks about how her boyfriend railing her from behind whisper "Muh bitcoin" in her ears.

Fuck off.

usually, when a coin gets introduced on a exchange it tanks MEGA HARD before it consolidates. Take that into account.

I want 50% ICX 25% Aion 25% Wan. But since Aion ballooned a little too much I am going 50/50.

ICX is the only ICO that did not do that so Wan has a chance.

got in the ICO for 6.8 eth
I expect my investment to be worth around $200k by next month

I got in a 2.70usd and am still jelly at the ICO niggas. They didn't allow US trash in and I didn't know how to pull the trigger. I was really interested in sending a few ETH to it.

isnt icx the same?

god I hope btc makes a move this month and flushes these shitty coins.

>t. poor retard

hehe. u comparing this shit with icx. icx is way 10x superior in any measure. literal eth fork. one cryptokitty can clog this n.w and death blow for wan.

nah, theres 10 new "smart chain" platforms that will have have to fight for projects that already failed to deliver on eth. People are bored of them, why do you think all the money is flowing to these platforms? it the last step before people realize smart contract economy is a meme, it crashes and maybe 5 years from now useful stuff comes out.

How did you get it if it wasn't from the ICO?

Don't tell me you bought ED tokens son.

this is one of the few coins that really has a future, i'm going balls deep. can't wait

>More partnerships than the Top 100 CMC combined
That is an outright falsehood. How fucking retarded are you?

how legitimate are these "partnerships"
partnerships seems like a meme now.
Why would koreans want to buy in on a coin that had x100 before sold to them?

yes. eth fork. justin sun dog can killl this wan. I dont touch this shit anything more than 1$