Attention poorfags

COSS is the next KuCoin, people that use my refference and prove it will get 0,05eth.

Seriously look into it, DYOR, this thing is going to explode, the platform has ICOs coming to it and is still in beta.

sso.coss.io/api/invite/LI69IKUPOS

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/SOPQ433JXH
reddit.com/r/COSS/comments/7k54sb/where_is_my_263_eth_withdrawal/
magnalis.network
i.imgur.com/7EcZzBq.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go use that shit exchange which started before kucoin and tell me its the NEXT KuCoin.

Join kucoin with my invitation code -
1JfxP

Have done OP, you better do what you promised

Fuck off with your shill, the referral sucks. Only one thing is gonna draw people in, and it's when the payout is so great they FOMO at $10 a coin. Let it grow organically.

Im so tired of you kucoin fucks shitting up every thread with your scam

COSS is sure af gonna be bigger than KuCoin. Way better bonus program, new UI coming in a few days, and new engine soon as well!

I need your adress you idiot, also
>no proof

Here
Eth adress:
0xe923B516527766f0fA94b38998ac9C4Efd1faB0a

Sent, good luck getting rich fag

People are buying COSS because they're speculating on the success of the COSS exchange itself. Notice how KCS didn't take off until it started getting unique shitcoins and some real diamonds like PRL on it?

COSS has nothing going for it and is riding Kucoin's coattails. People are FOMOing in because they see KCS at 20x the market cap and think "hurr, dis pay dividend too!" Only problem is that there's nothing to sustain the pump. There's no reason you would use a laggy, piece of shit website to buy coins you can buy anywhere else. 80% of the trade volume is COSS tokens. Tomorrow it will dump as the holidays end, while KCS continues to grow because it's actually usable as a site and offers a real alternative to people unable to get on any of the other alt exchanges (Binance, Bittrex, Finex, even Cryptopia now, etc)

Hi mate, I've just registered. What proof is acceptable? I'm sure you can see the increment on your ref list.
My eth can be delivered to
0xbe589659844cc33705b5a1c76c8fc94dff643640
Ta.

uuuh fiat/crypto pairings

Not to mention that people are reporting en masse that they can't sell their COSS on the exchange anymore. Devs have been deathly quiet since then, not like their usual chatty selves. Pretty scummy to lock out sellers just to inflate your own coin. Never seen anything happen like this with Kucoin. They have lightning fast customer service response times and reimbursed Confido victims OUT OF THEIR OWN POCKET. Meanwhile, COSS belittles users after the COSS servers were compromised and thousands of users had their passwords stolen.

>I'm sure you can see the increment on your ref list.
I can, no need for pictures.
Sent

>COSS has nothing going for it and is riding Kucoin's coattails
lol

Kucoin - 15% fee split
COSS - 50% fee split.

The beauty is that COSS can be LESS successful and you still make more with it.

More FUD. Rune has been talking all day in the chat. Dont listen to this Kucoin shill

And COSS is gonna take FIAT...

That is going to be madness, believe me

>muh 15%

First of all, that's bullshit and been proven false time and time again. Kucoin's dividends work like the US tax system. You get 50% of the fees between 0-50m volume, 1% less fees for every 2.5 million volume between 50 and 75, and so on. Only above 200 million do you get 15% dividends. Even so, that rate doesn't take affect until April.

By that time Kucoin will be at 2 billion volume easily. COSS will struggle to hold 50 million. Enjoy 50% dividends on 50 million, the exact same as ours! Meanwhile, we will be getting 15% dividends on 2 billion, and exponentially increasing our gains by investing our dividends into new moon missions. COSS hodlers will be waiting for at least a year just to reach the current volume of KCS, if ever.

Can you taste the fear from the Kucucks? Every thread with the same lazy FUD.

The team has been open with the fact that we're still in beta and to not expect a full exchange experience until Q1. We're a week into the year and COSS has already hit 40% of their estimated user growth. Daily volume has exploded 10x. If COSS holders couldn't sell, then there would be no volume.

But that's okay. The Kucucks will learn. They'll be begging to buy COSS at $10 a coin, but no one will sell, because the dividends are too sweet.

>muh fiat gateways
What makes COSS so special compared to the other 5 fiat payment exchanges in development? They haven't even started the process of getting regulatory approval for fiat trading yet, and that takes months or years. Kucoin is mooning right now because there's no Jewish verification bullshit, and no government cocksucking. It's how crypto was intended to be.

Yup. You can tell COSS threatens them because they flock to these threads like flies to shit.

>Daily volume has exploded 10x
Lol, based on a temporary pump. 80% of that volume is the COSS shitcoin itself. No exclusive coins worth even mentioning.

>The team has been open with the fact that we're still in beta and to not expect a full exchange experience until Q1

Remember the UI that was due by Christmas at the very latest? I do. It's not a bad UI admittedly, because it's a literal copy of the Kucoin interface with the orderbook position mirrored and a few unsubstantial changes ;)

Meanwhile, Kucoin is a fully usable exchange even with 25x the volume of your shitty one, which can barely stay online.

dont forget the fuckin fiat breh

whale here, use my referral

sso.coss.io/api/invite/SOPQ433JXH

The only thing flocking to shit are useful idiots to the COSS exchange, waiting for the COSS team to dump bags on them at all time high.

>b-but ma fiat gateways!!!!
>b-but ma dividends!!!

Right now COSS is having a monumentally difficult time creating a functioning exchange. If they ever figure it out, the crypto market will have outperformed COSS gains by several orders of magnitude.

If anyone wants a laugh: reddit.com/r/COSS/comments/7k54sb/where_is_my_263_eth_withdrawal/

This faggot bought $30k worth then panic sold it at a loss at $0.14. Just to remind everyone, this is the average crypto investor.

>Meanwhile, COSS belittles users after the COSS servers were compromised and thousands of users had their passwords stolen.

imagine being that desperate kuckoiner

trying to use your link, site isn't loading right now

And Kucoin is largely a copy of Binance. What's your point?

I guess that's what happens when you hire romanian developers and your team leader is a known scammer.

>
>>muh 15%
>First of all, that's bullshit and been proven false time and time again. Kucoin's dividends work like the US tax system. You get 50% of the fees between 0-50m volume, 1% less fees for every 2.5 million volume between 50 and 75, and so on. Only above 200 million do you get 15% dividends. E
ven so, that rate doesn't take affect until April.
>Only above 200 million do you get 15% dividends.
>15% dividends.
>15%

It kinda lags on chrome

alright i'm in

0x74372fa596083f83ea4d2b656212b61ac679213e

do you need any other proof?

You actually think he's going to pay you? LMAO

Same guy, same argument every thread

>after the COSS servers were compromised and thousands of users had their passwords stolen.
>openly lying to ruin your FUD

At least the rest is somewhat believable.

except is a straight up lie kucky

why you so salty if coss doenst mean any harm for your stable chinese exchange?

if he doesn't, i didn't really lose anything.

>muh copy
I'm sure your liberal arts degree would come in real handy with creating a UNIQUE exchange experience. Perhaps with kittens?

>muh week delay
Get fucked. It was the largest holiday season of the year coupled with a population explosion that rippled across the crypto ecosystem. It could have been delayed a month and it wouldn't have been unusual. We're still well within the estimated Q1 launch window.

FUD harder, Kucuck.

He knows Kucoins demise is coming. As soon as it goes to 15% split and the referrals dry up, they will start moving to the next exchange.

done OP. how can i prove it?

eth adress: 0x788feceba60389acf7cc3b48ea22a7f4fc74c7ee

Uh, I think you are one of these, not everyone is claiming haha
Sent

coss is a shit laggy exchange with severe problems

it gobbled up the .2 eth I sent to it in order to test it out, and gave me a completely different wallet address an hour later

I can't even recover the eth I sent there, despite having a completed transaction record through etherscan-- and no I didn't fucking fat finger it, I trade all day long and know what I'm doing.

good for the absolute morons who bought into coss tokens early, since enough dumbfucks will flood in hoping its going to be just like kucoin, but this site is a VERY minimally viable product

you can't have an exchange the takes money from people with ui element errors, that's just insane

and they have yet to get back to me over support email
if their office was close by I would throw a brick through their front window, no larp

Sent, there is no real way to prove it, I just hope people are being honest

Here, since you're probably a negro who couldn't pass algebra let me spill it out for you.

>Coss dividend rate: 50%
>Coss volume avg: 1mil
1,000,000 * 0.5 = 500,000

>Kucoin dividend lowest rate: 15%
>avg volume: 200mil
200,000,000 * 0.15 = 30,000,000 (30 million)

You're literally looking at 60x the dividends from KCS compared to COSS. Not to mention that Kucoin has a superior referral system, that will increase that effective dividend rate to 25% of fees. Stay poor, COSS shills.

You have been saying that since KCS was at $0.40 USD, retard

hi Op, used your link a few minutes ago, but I dunnno how to proof?

0x062d8444F05A94FED92133363077c7B215C1251C

You just proved their point faggot

There are not many people as pathetic as kuckcoiners on this board

ref spam, fud in other threads and shitting up the board with several threads at the same time

You are literally cancer.

I can see you are lying, no new referrals

You are actually retarded. When COSS catches up to Kucoins volume COSS is by far the winner for dividends. You just cant handle it

dumb pajeet website just stole my 2 DASH I deposited

Funny enough, that guy probably has all 100 bucks worth of his indian rupees in Kucoin

I do not own this site lol

Magnalis is supposedly partnering with COSS to bring blockchain payments to retailers.

magnalis.network

Pre ico going on now

Amazing opportunity for us

I don't understand this war between Cuckoiners and Cuckossers. Most intelligent people invested in KCS and will invest in COSS before it grows up.

done OP, I hope you'll do what you promised

0x217F5A31546313b3eC29bCda18a5AFeAA54F33Cf

This is going to be massive!!!

im not lying. i registered myself 25 minutes ago but I could not log in because the site was so slow.

Lies

Why buy coss their exit scamming at the moment

this is really on my limit high risk / high reward, lets see how it goes. The idea is neat, but it will take months to be ready.

The COSS exchange and in extension COSS coin sucks ass. People don't realize that a UI update won't fix their shitty spaghetticode engine.

Literally the only reason people are investing in this shit is because they didn't get in KuCoin and are FOMOing COSS as a result.

I don't hold KuCoin by the way, andn their spammers are gay as fuck, but at least their exchange works properly.

hilarious

Thank you good sirs! Am make many million of dollar from COSS!

Sign up on Kucoin if you want a decent exchange that will pay out now as opposed to some non-existent time in the future. Use ref code: 1JKus

>magnalis.network
Interesting. I was about to call you out on this, but it looks like it might be legit. This would be COSS' merchant services angle, which is something they've been relatively quiet about, and would also feed into COSS holder's dividend split.

That website gives me seizures though. 2/10

everyone please be wary sending any of your coins to this site. I have been waiting for my ETH to withdrawal for 4 days straight now. Not only then, but when I first joined the exchange wasn't loading, so I couldn't buy or sell anything. I have lost out on a lot of money because of Coss.io and so many others. Just look at their twitter account. This isn't FUD it's real. At this point all I want is my ETH back. I don't care about coss coins anymore.

mfw KCS trading for more than BNB now
>got in @ 9$

its a BETA haha, we are investing know BEFORE they get there UI and engine updated

I am currently busy trading, will check back soon, I will pay those that enlisted then

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY COSS I COULD BE DOUBLING IT RIGHT NOW IN ZCL

>guy tries to sign up to give you free money in dividends
>call him a liar and don't give him $2 worth of ethereum

The absolute state of COSS shills right now. They aren't paying their referrals because one referral from COSS will only make you a fraction of a cent in dividends per week, and that's IF they ever reach 100mil volume.

>engine updated
source?
also they're missed practically every deadline so far. enjoy getting dumped on when they fail it again

And there he goes leaving his promises in the dust, just like his gains if he would've bought into KCS or any of the moon missions on Kucoin in the last 3 weeks. Sad!

I still made 20x gains on COSS, how much did you make on KCS?

Same here bro I have 11k sitting on that piece of shit exchange and will never look back if I get my money.
It can go 1000x and I couldnt care less I want my eth back

Here are my major investments on KCS and their gains:

KCS: 50x since Dec. 15
DBC: 5x since Dec. 29
BNTY: 11x since Dec 27
DRGN: 5x since Dec. 30
SNOV: 7x since Jan 3
PRL: 100x since Dec. 20
----

COSS: 5x since Dec. 20 on temporary pump

ETH is frozen on Kucoin as well. Go check their reddit for a wall of wailing and lulz. The network is getting hammered across the cryptosphere. Don't blame COSS for this explosion.

You're also getting paid with various coins at COSS, just like KCS. And those in turn are also increasing in value. COSS has more risks, but a much better potential reward a permanent 50% share of the profits, and will soon have fiat trading, which will further moon it.

The withdraws are frozen dumbass they wont even send them out.
Eth is working coss is not
faggot fuck

if ur not LARPing, make a discord so I can jew off of your investing advice, holy fuckin shit nigga
you must be rich by now

>You're also getting paid with various coins at COSS
Weekly fee split on COSS is something around 1USD right now for 5k holders. Your dividends could 100x and it wouldn't mean jack shit. There is a new moon mission every day on KCS.

>will soon have fiat trading
Please show me the regulatory approval for fiat trading, good sir :)

Also merchant services, which feed COSS holders. Apparently they're farther along that I'd thought.
See

The dividends increase as the volume increases. So if you have normie mindset and think short term, you will not see the long term potential value.

So much FUD in this thread. Too many kuckcoiners suddenly shitting up the board with referral spams and shit. You guys mad you couldn't purchase any earlier?

i.imgur.com/7EcZzBq.jpg

Also as of now, investors can either have one share of KCS, for about $19, versus 11 shares of COSS for about that same price.

My coss threads get archived very quickly when I talk about not being able to withdraw.

I have 11k on that piece of shit site and guess what Im not buying coss I dont care if it could make me 1000x
They accept funds but will not give them back what a fooking scam site if ever
No warning on the site.
They only have the site working for a few hours when they have coralled enough biz tards to invest let the gates open and then close them

Doesn't the site say eth and eth tokens cannot be withdrawn at the moment on the wallet page?

yes, but they like to complain, let them. one week ago was the same with kucoin

>sso.coss.io/api/invite/SOPQ433JXH

Hey bro, I used your link.

Thanks for the heads up, here's my ETH address if you'd be so generous. Thanks man!

0x2781dbcd6872ea11d93798e9bf499f4c02a3b2d0

Dunno why it has that other link, I used yours.