((they)) dont want you to have this

((they)) dont want you to have this

Bought a single coin, will it triple this year?

Monero isn't for that. It's for having cash nobody can follow. Meaning, Monero is freedom.

I'm not telling you to buy. I'll buy some for me once I have some cash (IE something of mine moons).

this is the "lock in the gains" coin.

I was thinking about this earlier.

How do you cash out of Monero anonymously? Or do you have to pay for things using Monero if you wish to remain anonymous? If so, wouldn't mailing things to yourself give away your anonymity?

Yeah I know it is the go to if I ever go through a divorce but what else?

Monero targets:
2018 - $5k
2019 - $15k
2020 - ???

buy some drugs and sell them on the street corner for extra profit OR use local monero, a hoodie and a fake beard

the way i look at it is, people will always buy drugs. I like to buy drugs. This is going to appreciate.
so if I sit on this long enough I should be able to keep buying drugs on the same amount of xmr...

LocalMonero might still work.

Buy Sumokoin instead.

>Monero fork with increased minimum default RingSize of 13 compared to 5, increasing security
>Miner friendly, with distribution inspired by real-world mining production such as crude oil, coal. etc, giving the the coin longevity
>Limited max supply of 88 million, making the coin deflationary with guaranteed price increase over time
>Ranked 400, with a market cap of $20 million, 350x smaller than Monero's $7 billion, giving plenty of room for growth
>Great team of developers that have met all their milestones so far on their roadmap, with an updated roadmap coming soon

I don't want it either, check a ratio graph. Barely doing better than GrandpaCoin, Bitcoin. Much better coins to make gains in, user.

nice coin. i just sold my stash last night but i'm gonna buy some more once it dips again.

ZEC is superior, faggots

Bullet proofs, side chains and dynamic block chain will take care of it. Fee is inflated by normies who do not know how to set their txn priority

Good I dont want it. Verge is superior.

Trusted set up. Non starter kike

thats why you hodl, you dumb nigger

is that legit?
seems like a perfect fed psyop.
have a team in each state monitoring local monero......

i would never want to meet any other monero holder face to face to do business, unless it's a trusted friend or family.

This.

Monero, while it has grown nicely, is to lock in and move and protect your crypto wealth. When you're ready to cash out, you move to a crypto friendly authority and begin your new life.

That is what kills Monero for me. I will put 100% of my coins in the best private coin I find. zCash sounds too Ripple for me, Dash is a meme and Verge is nothing so far.

Right, this is why I said "might." iirc, the Monero subreddit has a caveat about using LocalMonero. That would be a better place to ask.

monero will be abandoned when bitcoin fork called btc private will be available at the end of the january

>crypto friendly authority
shill me...

First it was Verge, now pajeets are shilling Sumoskam on every Monero thread

>Monero will be abandoned
>another Bitcoin fork

hahaha this guy

What is it's community?
Who does really pay with that shit?

shhh I'm still accumulating

lmao

Any specifics on the date or block # this fork will occur on?

not yet

ok buddy all those zcl devs do is meme fork cash grabs and people fall for it every time. they are not capable of making a functioning privacy coin