Shill me with your best shot

Who is gettign in on KIN?

Fraction of a penny, has huge potential to boost due do its intimate tie with KIK. Get in now!

Sitting cozy at 1M. Fight me ;)

Already has 800m market cap.

Into the trash it goes

Literally means nothing.

That's because there are 10 trillion coins.

You can't possibly expect devs are going to keep it that way.

They're not, devs hold 90 trillion more that they will release over time

i'm already up 6x since ico. when the wallet gets app integration and we get 30mil new users of this coin the fomo will kick in HARD. when we get on a 'real' exchange the fomo will kick into overdrive. $0.10 this yr easy.

I have some

Kin is truly my favorite shitcoin.

hodl for lambo

All you poor fags better get onboard. Easy way to X up your money.

Where do you guys think this'll be in a week's time? A month's time? A year's time? I don't know if I should keep building my stack.

I think def > $0.01 by EOY, a 10x gain from today.

Possibly higher, there has been mention of $0.10 (100x).

But who knows.

>2 weeks ago
>decide fuck it, i'll throw $50 at this shit coin
>Send my ETH to ED
>set my gas price at 31 and do everything else right
>Buy KIN
>Pop-up appears for a fraction of a second. The only thing I managed to read was ".0.00525 and your money will be refunded to you"
>2 weeks later and no KIN and no refund
>ETH sitting still at 0.0004
Yeah, FUCK ED
I will never use that shit exchange again. I'm just glad I followed my instinct and only risked $50 instead of the original $1000 I wanted to

Bought some yesterday on COSS.

This is the easiest coin to get a 10x on. It's going to be the next tron with normies thinking it'll turn into a $1 coin lmfao.

You best get in now before the train leaves, faggots.

>56B market cap
ya no

ya that's the thing, it's a shitcoin and we all know it, but normies will buy it and we also all know it.

I have 500k and I'm not selling until it hits a decent exchange. ED is way too complicated.

Easy 10x coin, check out PAC too

>>ETH network is so congested that it costs more in fees to send them anywhere than they're worth

How did this reach 44th marketcap on shit exchanges?

I bought 1m and put it in my trezor. Will check price in 1 year

good luck, user.
maybe we can buy matching lambos :)

Good idea, man. I think you'll do extremely well. I may still get some but on COSS this time.

That's a $100B market cap. Not happening.

I can see it getting $10 - $20 Billion, though which would put it at 1 - 2 cents.

Purchased KIN at ico
Sold at 50% of ico to buy shitcoins... rip...

anyone having trouble with COSS - trying to purchase both KIN and COSS and nothing happens...

we all know what's going to happen when KIN is available on non-vaporware exchange

This will be 1 - 2 cents.... why don't you like free money?

well hopefully I can purchase it before that glorious day

try forkdelta if etherdelta doesn't work / steals your ethers

are your orders still open? If so, what you're trying to buy at may not be competitive relative to the others.

will look at fork delta. Trying to buy COSS with eth - listed price: 0.001548 - I am setting a buy for 0.00155. Trying to click buy - nothing happens

This... doesn't sound like a good thing for gains. It might be good for KIN as a currency.

this is the ultimate shitcoin lol

oh damn, sounds like coss is pajeeting around

Why did you do it? I am not even dissing you; I am genuinely curious because I can't understand your decision there.

worst thing it lags so hard I cant even withdraw it to other exchanges lol - " ETH and ERC20s tokens withdrawals are disabled for a short while we are updating our support infrastructure" - motherfkers

When this hits a big exchange the normie trend if buying cheap coins will propel this to the moon.

Get in now. I recommend at least 250K kin

jesus... i have a shit ton of coss on their cunt exchange. gonna be a fucking nightmare.

solidarity, my dear user.

never overestimate the normies, they will love this coin
>top 50 but not top 10 yet
>integrated on normie app
>low price
>trustworthy company

How trustworthy is Kik compared to WhatsApp, Telegram, etc.? Do grownups with money use their messenger? I've only seen the kids on Veeky Forums mention Kik, and nobody ever IRL. I think I'll get 100k, but this stuff keeps me from going all in.

i use kik with my friends, we are all in our mid twenties.

im doubtful if grown ups use kik desu. whatsapp is way more popular across the entire age spectrum. even my grandpa uses whatsapp

only americans use kik

>As of May 2016, Kik Messenger had approximately 300 million registered users
>and was used by approximately 40% of United States teenagers.

I am waiting until Q3 to sell my KIN at least. I am hoping they burn some of the KIN at well.