BAT

Is this thing going to moon anytime soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjffIi2Pl7M&t=2m35s
youtube.com/watch?v=_5WeFg0Qcbs
brave.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I sold that shit when it was $0.15 because it wasn't mooning when I wanted it to moon. Gonna FOMO back in right now and HODL it.

It is heading there right now.
1$ is pretty much a safe bet, 2 or 3 maybe depending on asians. Talking about this week.
Might go even higher.

It's starting right now OP.

$50 EOY. Screencap this.

MOVE YOU STUPID FUCKING COIN I NEED TO SEE THOSE GREEN PERCENTAGE SYMBOLS IN MY PHONE

Sell me your bags retard

bought 50k BAT at 4600, this is going in a nice direction so far

Me too, you weak handed faggots don't deserve this 25x coin.

done

We're going to break 5000 in about an hour or two, and then we're going completely parabolic.

ive been watching it all evening thought it was going to moon
made a thread to shill it maybe help the moon mission hehe

Love this coin, it truly is the anti-Pajeet coin.

Has huge potential and steady growth, but the moon always seems far off. It's the patient man's coin, a true gentleman's coin.

Hodling this jewel.

i remember downloading brave on my old pc after seeing it shilled on pol before there was any altcoins
thats why i bought in desu

It is growing since yesterday already then it dips because of FUD weak hands. Then it goes back up and climbs steadily. For the last 2 days people buy it.

If anything the slow and steady grow is showing that people are trusting it and expect it to be worth alot, which in turn will dictate the price.

Yes, up until late december it was the least volatile coin on the market in terms of USD price second only to tether.

Love this. Amazing team and a must in your crypto portfolio to be exposed to the advertising industry

Yep, this coin is a beauty.

Also, we're getting awfully close to that 5000 sat wall, looking bullish af.

I know, most of my stack was bought back in september when i was in that price range. Its up in USD by magnitudes but still down in Satoshi value. 3 Months of hard lessons.

youtube.com/watch?v=DjffIi2Pl7M&t=2m35s

it's listing on zb.com in a few hours. Top 20 exchange by volume. chinks are going to get us to $1 tomorrow. very safe 25% daily gain for anyone that wants it

Definitely the patrician choice.

It's a real coin, not your shit moon trash coins.

Why would it moon today?
>inb4 pewds
Because a split second screenshot of an article isn't going to cause a moon

It will, yes. If that shit plague of a coin TRON can hit 10 billion marketcap with nothing but hype, imagine a working product with a great team AND upcoming hype. Buy at 70 cents and enjoy $3/BAT in 2-3 weeks. Cap this shit.

Also for those who screencap this let me send a message to all in the future. YOU MADE IT FUCKERS ENJOY.

That pewds picture was taken a long time ago though.

I drew this graph a few days ago. The real mooning wont start until February when the cup and handle forms.

i am locked in for 2 months minimum.
don't let me down.
youtube.com/watch?v=_5WeFg0Qcbs

Was it? Just heard about it in a previous hype thread in the last day or so. I think this is a great long term, just don't see massive gains though.

Can someone seriously explain me why to buy this coin?

They expect people to use a new browser called brave to monetize on ads.

How is it going to compete against Google and Chrome...??

Massive gains in the short term. Correct myself before you guys jump up my ass.

it is silently mooning. breaks 5000sats and we are mooning

I think the idea is hoping that they will use the BAT system in their browsers as well. Which seems like a huge leap of faith that they won't just fucking make their own

capping it m8

nice meme you have there

this isnt Veeky Forums, people here usually only get shitty if you contradict their memes or question their shill tactics. Price speculation is typically all game, see: BAT $50 EoY.

its all explained on their site
they already have a browser
brave.com/
its a good team with a good idea
maybe it wont change how advertising works but it will increase in value greatly for sure

Google can't do it on Chrome because their entire business (selling ads) would be compromised.

They can't. See pic related.
Brendan is also literally cucking google by using their chromium engine for the Brave browser. Google spends all the money on engineering teams, Brave shows up to take their lunch and bang their wife. This guy is an unhinged madman and I’m glad to be invested in him.

why do you keep saying bang their lunch and take their wife. It's a weird phrase why are you shilling it so hard?

anyone that downloads Brave and tries it will instantly realize how much better it is then chrome, its atleast 2x as fast and works beautifully

it has a bug (at least on the iOS version) where you can't view any Veeky Forums boards lel. But they say it'll be fixed on the next release.

Money snake coming in a few hours, screenshot these

Cup & Handle forming on the 1H BTH pair. Will be done within 2-3 hours. The fake sell walls will be taken down by then, and it will shoot up by 20-30%.

I have also yet to have it shit the bed on me while looking at a high volume currency on binance

Can someone explain how this isn't 10billion yet?

Founder of JavaScript with a working product and great goals! What else do people want?

I'm worried about putting money in because I don't wanna wait months for 10x moon...

Triple topped and failed to break all 3 previous ceilings.

Not a good sign.

Absolutely this. I switched to Brave from firefox and it's like night and day. Never going back to sjwzilla

REEEEE WAIT FOR MY ETH TRANSFER TO PROCESS

Calling all batmen, we need to take down that wall!

already x2 for me. Bought in november.

the moment streamers and eceleb faggots realize they can use this platform to monetize their attention whoring ways, is the moment this shit rockets to the moon

just need more youtubers to casually shill it

delete this. the moon i say

how the fuck can i buy it???
binance and bitrex are not open for registration and on shapeshifter it is temporary unavailable...

They have big ones on board already, such as Phillip Defranco. Eich is a genius, he just doesn't tweet every move he makes like that faggot Tron CEO.
BAT will be $50 EOY based on pure fundamentals.

switched from trx to this. feels good not to be a pajeet anymore.

To the moon!

This is such an ambitious project and I love it.
When my DBC stash reaches a good selling point I'm dumping it all for BAT.

ehh...not with that market cap, it's an easy 10x if you hold, though

literally free money

If you don't think this is a $50bn marketcap coin when your favorite youtubers start shilling it, you're confuse. Think Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, now imagine the partnerships Eich will unveal. He literally knows everyone in the industry.

I sent my coin from Bitfinex to Binance in XRP and it took like 5 mins

Are you retarded? To have a $50 price tag you'd need 50B market capitalisation that would put it in the top 5. I'm thinking more in the $10 range.

I get why you are excited, but there are already existing solutions for the problem it seeks to solve, that don't require mass adoption. BAT has to compete with existing technology that isn't really that bad. That is why I think it's not going to go as far as you are hoping.

The good thing about this one is that everything seems so concrete and far along in terms of development. Plus the dude who's running it is an actual genius

I don't know if I even want it right now, I don't think it will beat ETH in the short term. Maybe when they get closer to some milestones or there is some coming news.

How?

Honestly think they should rebrand the browser. Brave is a pretty lame name tbqh fampais.

>mozzila firefox

i need a nightmode on me borders lads.
3 BAT for a nightmode that's easy on me eyes.

m8 should i sell my qtum that ppl said would moon and buy more of this?

I fucking hate qtum but it was shilled heavy last night and i lost money

existing tech IS really bad. This makes both advertisers and content producers a lot of money

I got 200$ worth of BAT and I'm fomoing hard between LINK and BAT.
What do.

be patient, that's what. im logging out of trexand not coming here or to any discords for a month

waiting to sell after the news happens is now too late, the new mantra is "buy the rumor, sell several hours before the news, because the news is always going to be good and if its going to be bad they wouldn't pre-announce the announcement"

I like the self discipline. Unless youre some turbo day trading autist this is how you stay sane and make a bit of money with this thing imo.

1/ “Man will never fly.” "Ford is the only car company." “iE owns the browser market forever.” Etc.

2/ Blocking ads and trackers speeds up Brave 3-7x vs Chrome on Android, more on iOS; ~2x on laptop. We use chromium open source so our baseline perf with shields down is same as Chrome. Shields up = much faster because of massive overuse of ad calls on many sites. These calls are required by Google’s core business.

3/ Chrome cannot block 3rd party trackers & ads as Brave does. They’d tank their stock and be sued for that materially adverse self inflicted damage. They are doing a cosmetic ad filter, just to ban hated interstitial ad formats. Not much perf gain from that.

If Google were to block trackers and ads while at the same time offering a BAT-like private/anonymous system that kept their customers (advertisers, publishers) whole, they would be in antiitrust trouble. But they can’t reset the system to a private state quickly.

Better if we at Brave bring up the new system and standardize as we go. While we are small we don't rock too many boats. Our users would get uBO on Chrome if they didn’t use Brave.

As we get bigger and 3rd party adtech collapses due to its own middleman problems and negative externalities, we will bring BAT to other apps, not just browsers, and standardize.

Your view of browser history is shallow. I’m a founder of Mozilla and Firefox. I worked on Netscape. We do not have the same four browsers now that we had 20 or even 15 or 10 years ago (Chrome is 9 years old). Read the browser wars Wikipedia pages.

Incumbent products in mature markets can and do fall, especially when their business interests conflict with users’ interests.

No. Get PRL.

enjoy your shitcoin.

Firefox is an objectively better name that appeals to normies. Same thing with Chrome. Or are you just implying upcoming integration with Firefox?

Brave is a better name than Firefox.

bat is a logn hodl but a sure thing

Nice skeleman.

so wutdo?
sell at a loss? News is done and it dumped beforehand

Which coin does it better than BAT?

got both to be safe
Mainly my baby PRL cuz it's doing numbers

I dunno m8 I don't think so. Maybe I have an incorrect opinion but I bet my BAT stack that if you ask a normie which is a more appealing name every fucking one would choose Firefox over Brave

its a good product...just wait and it will go back up
probably

autism?

This.
Slow and steady growth is always the real winners. You moon kids crypto meme millionaires don't understand that.

This will double this week or next and keep growing and growing.

Is kucoin acting really slow for anyone else?

My candles won't even load

obligatory ref link Shill:

1ufQt

patience everyone. this might not moon overnight.

but i do know the online ad industry is ripe for disruption. i worked in digital advertising for awhile. no larp. it's going to take awhile to convert big players like the ad exchanges, but if we start to see a grassroots movement that starts with youtubers, twitch streamers, microtransactions, tips, etc. this will snowball. best case scenario in the next couple years would probably be a market cap around 50B (10% of facebook's market cap)

Yall motherfuckers better be serious, I just went all in. It's moon or nothing.

only because they're used to tit.

PRL

>hey let me give some random dude my CPU power instead of just installing an adblocker

lol no. Not even close

.1 % cpu power
Who the fuck needs that