Get ready for take off this week user

This rocket is about to fly.

I fucking hope so

Faccccvk mms reeeeeeer aaaaaaah ffffffuuuuuuuuu

just , just shut the fuck up , please , okay?

what is keeping this down right now?

You touching your wink wink

are you readyyyyy?

Big move incoming. Bands are getting tight. Lots of good news on the horizon. Whales have been keeping down the price with huge sell walls to accumulate. Countdown starts in T-5. get onboard.

I like how this keeps getting posted every day.

L-look guys, I was right. Ignore the 50 times before now that I was wrong. S-see? So smart. Super investor.

5 hours?
I;'m ready to meme

The moment Binance removes its withdraw suspension, game on.

I watched massive sell walls move further and further down all day yesterday on Binance. Combined with a lack of new registrations right after this moon shot.... feels manipulated. I am buying more. 115k at the moment.

What do you think?

is 2k enough???

Very obvious manipulation going on. I'm just happy to be on the right side of it.

Jealous of your bags user, 3k poorfag reporting in

I hate posts like this

I hate posts like this.

My average buy in right now is like .36

I was in early but started going ham lately. I've doubled my initial investment but if this thing would moon to 2$+ I'd be sitting real good.

Damn, nice. Hoping to have that kind of money some day. Currently holding 6.4k

hey user, i'm still new/amateur to this. i'm following CryptosRUs advice to go 50% btc 25% +5b cap and 25% beneath 5b cap.

my question is apoproximately how many coins should i be in with that 50%?

thanks

>talking about 3K and more
I've only got like 1K
And I've when balls deep with XLM and bought it for .3, .4 and .6
waiting for 1.2 to sell so I can diversify my small portfolio again

I'm in the same position as you user, are you going to sell 100% of your XLM or hold on a smaller portion?

Guys I'm currently all in on XLM right now. Bought at .75$. Is this going to recover

Yes, just be patient

Holding 60k (old) and 95k (2days ago on a -30% deep).
Hold on fellow partners.

We’re dealing with giant whales right now

this shit aint going anywhere.
As soon as it reaches 5k+ expect huge sale volume due to the fags who bought the top

why so many huge sell walls? What does this achieve?

Moon starts as of this very second.

>Above the ichi cloud STRUSD
>Just broke the ichi cloud STRBTC
>New support at 0.67 post-moon
>Good announcements throughout 2018

FUCK THE SHILLS

acumulation by big boys, smart money fagets

maybe 50%, this holding game make me lose faith in fairX
for now, maybe in Fun or Cardano.

If XLM can moon to 2, I'll save my profit to Monero, which is my special pot which I don't touch

I should clarify. I orginally bought in at .20$, waited weeks, made gains, sold, then bought back in, now I'm back to waiting for weeks.

These posts make me groan when I'm holding XLM but now that I sold it they make me want to FOMO back in

this. i was on an 8 day streak, as soon as i broke it shit went down. user you might be on to something.

Situations change. Its looking much stronger than it did yesterday from a TA perspective.

TA is utterly useless because it doesn't take into consideration variables such as:

-Manipulation by whales
-Closing/opening registrations on exchanges and withdrawal restrictions
-Potential news
-Bitcoin movements

I like these kind of discussion, without someone screaming "MOONING" or "CRASHING"
we should have these Stellar Lumens Generals more often

snek only gos sideways

WAKEY SNAKEY!!!!111!1111!1111111111

Confirmed

WAKEY WAKEY
SERPENTOR COMMANDS IT!!

This fucking coin is giving me permanent anxiety. I don't even day trade much but for fucks sake do something

brainlet here what does this mean

dashboard.stellar.org

All of the major nodes of XLM. Most are IBM. FairX popped up recently. Fairx.io

IBM / Stellar cash for crypto exchange. Going to be huge. Any alt with any fiat, directly. No cuckbase, no faggance, etc.

no offense but isnt the xlm and ibm cooperation already confirmed??

Sorry I'm a retarded I can't find the source. Can you link me?

Priced in

It's been known for months. I was explaining the fairx tie in. Micheal Dowling is head of fairx and also the director of blockchain at IBM. It's his side project, not direct IBM but still. Connections.

how high can stellar go this year, rocket men? given what we've seen from coins with literally no product i see no reason we can't hit 20 dollars eoy

Thanks.

STINKY POOMEN I AM HODLING AND I WILL NEVER SELL BUT I WANT THIS TO GROW SOON FOR I AM IMPATIENT

thanks anons

It will have to rise proportionately to XRP and BTC I think. I'm expecting a comfy $5 EOY, maybe $10-15 if we're lucky.

5$ is probably the most

I'm pretty confident if a shit coin like XRP can get hyped so much... and only in benefit of the fucking bankers, than a coin that actually benefits the people (XLM) that is coupled with a finally decent exchange will come pretty close to xrp market cap. It all depends on how many normies lost money in ripple, or gained money. If XLM hits the normie waves again youll either get "fuck that shit I lost $300 in ripple" or "oh another bitcoin"

The one scary thing about all this is, the only true bottleneck thats propping up the entire market is the single fact that you cant instantly cash out to USD with ease. Something like this could entirely collapse the market at the same time, or it could cause even more growth.

The problem with this is that - the people on this board that care aren't buying more because of this news. No one is. The price would have already skyrocketed if this affected it.

WAKEY THE FUCK UP SNAKEY RIGGT THE FUCK NOW CLIMB THAT BRANCH AND FUCK SOME BITCHES AND LIKE AND SUBSCIBE TO MY CHANNEL FOR MORE

Y so low?

w h a t i s f a i r x

sideways snake is sideways

was hoping the volatility would last longer so I could daytrade but its getting real narrow now

it's been one week, give them some time. god damn

Huge supply of coins and I doubt we will see the same rate of market growth as last year. BTC was a hot topic in the media and everyone was talking about it. It will become boring again for normal people and result in less money joining the market. I'm sure the market will still grow but much more slow than last year.

whales are having a laugh at the moment. give it time

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS IT CRASHING GIVE ME TENDIES EL VOLVO SENOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

if fairx becomes a thing what is your price prediction

If it overtakes Coinbase, easily 10$

>ID: Tr0N

nice try chink spy