Other urls found in this thread:

discord
binance.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just sold 100k

2 dolla eod

This
Sorry user, if you wanna buy buy now or get absolutely fucked

risky move. best choice i made was chasing the bump when it was at 0.33 rather than waiting for the dip to 0.25. if i'd waited never would have gotten filled and i would have sacrificed the coming 300x gains in a greedy attempt to increase my stack by 30%. gotta be pragmatic.

in the same vein i waited for a dip of ETH from 47 to 43 to buy but it never dipped..

now it's at 1000. never. again.

IT'S CRASHING RIGHT NOW!!! SHITTT

Buy back at 6500 thank me later

>end of diarrhea
better hurry up and get off the street then, pajeet.

Bots are trading, are you a fucking moron? This will dip surely

nope...we passed the 7000 satoishi resistance mark and headed to 10,000 satoishi

I bought when i saw there was a reddit thread on the front page of crypto currency.
Already up 15% and sold most of them on the way up.

It's kinda crazy how retarded sheepy the redditors are just shill anything to them and upvote it and they will pump it.. that's exactly what happened with raiblocks.. it was the most shilled coin by far over there

you sold your stack for 15% gains?

Thusss

$1.30

Fomo in user, its ok, you can still x100 EOY

>1-1.10 is now seen as a low price for LINK
we are gonna make it, lads.

It was a prank bro.

Damn you're gonna make it

op is just trying to get you to buy his bags from the last pump n dump

Join us now at discord gg/u59nsNx (add the period)

LINK IS DED

I don't hold link just day trading, buying whatever new coin makes it to reddit front page is a good tactic.And i see huge resistance for link close to 0.00120 eth so OP is probably right about taking advantage of this reddit pump to increase your stack if youre a longterm hodler

we're all gonna make it.

will I be able to sell XLM at 5700 and get into LINK in time?

why is link not on ku i can't get on binance REEEEEEEEEE

binance.com/ ? ref= 11028837

there you go brother. godspeed. get some links.

Chainlink is on the frontpage of reddit cryptocurrency right now which has 412k subscribers.

can you shill me on cindicator? every time i've looked at it it seems like a shitcoin to me, but theyv'e got evan cheng which has piqued my interest repeatedly

don't forget charlie shrem

>(crypto) trading prediction platform that rewards members that make the best predictions
>you need to hold CND to access these predictions
>the predictions are actually accurate, and this will increase when more members join the game
>more members means higher token demand, and therefore increased token price
>they're starting a marketing campaign soon

I bought in at the absolute ground floor, because I predicted the scenario above. You can already see that people barely sell their tokens, causing this "chad fad" chart pattern. I'm hoping that at a certain point their prediction info becomes so valuable that it moons of the fucking charts.

how do they ration access to predictions? the cost of transmitting information is basically zero. and why own more CND than just the bare minimum threshold level to access predictions?

You NEED to constantly hold a certain amount of CND to access different information tiers. 200k CND gives you decent pointers, one million gives you VIP access to an "arbitrage bot". Why own more? To make money I guess? More members means less CND market supply, and thus increased price.
It's kind of like staking, we all know the sudden sharp price increase of staking coins, DASH for example.

Holy fuck are you me? Literally identical portfolio, except 1/3 the size. High five brother, may we both make it.

why do you think evan cheng is involved?

POST IT

dunno lol

Phone having its screen replaced but

25% CND
25% LINK
15% ETH
10% KNC
10% BTC

That's 85% of total portfolio, worth about $40K according to my excel.

And some other shit in varying qtys (ELIX, HST)

He's literally listed as an advisor on the page, holy shit.

no i mean what sort of advice is he giving, given that his background is in low level machine code and his involvement advising NAS, LINK, and QSP

shilling /our/ coins to Zuckerbergstein for integration with Facebook and an ensuing m$$n

Hopefully you listened me

are you fucking retarded? it states right on their site that he's an advisor.

You better buy this last dip if you know what's good for your gains

>tank to the 1.00-1.10 range

audible kek
that's what non stinkies are callign tanking now?

haha fucking dorks

RIP CHAINLINK
it's fucking over guys...just market sold all my LINK.