Kucoin Exit Scam

>sent a few neo to kucoin
>12 hours later still hasn't arrived
>go on kucoin support, wait an hour just for some faggot speaking broken English to tell me that the eth network is very clogged
>go on subreddit, realize other people are not only having the same problem but withdrawals haven't gone thru for some people for nearly 2 months
>apparently, kucoin is just sitting on over 1 million user deposited XRB and many still haven't gotten theirs in their account.
>kcs withdrawals apparently haven't worked for months
>despite all of this, new user regs are STILL FUCKING OPEN
this is the next mtn gox, if i ever get my neo i am getting it the fuck off this sketchy fucking site. Dont believe me? Go on kucoins subreddit and look at the posts. I am not spreading FUD and wither you chose to believe me or not i really dont fucking care. I have basically accepted my loss of money at this point.

just fucking use Bitcoin to deposit. There are barely any complains regarding bitcoin.

Barely any complaints*
Just fucking calm the fuck down, most people on the reddit subreddit say that it went through eventually.

Who the fuck transfer from exchange to exchange in anything but litecoin?

ive withdrawn ether and btc with no issues.. normally pretty quick

theres no fee for neo

Yeah? Well some people like pic related have been waiting MONTHS for their withdrawal. Fuck off you dirty slimy pajeet your ref codes are going to be useless if this shit goxes.

sold some DBC for ETH, no ETH appeared in my wallet either, guess ill wait for now and contact support later

Lol their support is the main reason why I think this is an exit scam. The faggot you talk to literally can't speak english and you have to wait 30 mins between each reply.

That isn't ETH you retard, anyway it clearly says "DEPOSITS" not withdrawals, also check the fucking accounts post history, only 10 comment karma although the account itself is 5 years old. Pretty fishy eh?

Check his comment history, went from talking about Yeezys to crypto also only 26 comment karma

fucking kill yourself pajeet

Yup, y'all dumb fucks probably didn't realize free NEO and GAS withdrawals.

literally 50 more similar screenshots over this past day. but its ok u guys say its fine go ahead

If it's an exit scam then how come only a small amount of coins is affected?

I don't think it is but what is exactly?

RELAX!

This exchange went from less than $10M volume to over 200M volume in around 2 weeks.

You’ll be ok, your tokens are fine. The exchange is growing up and learning how to handle so many newfriends.

Note: No referral link here cause I hate everyone who writes something to shill your shutty referral code.

How can this referral code shit not be a bubble?

Holy shit.... This is literally copy pasted from reddit. GET THE FUCK OUT OF KUCOIN GUYS

jesus what a dumb question

Still waiting my 224 ETH from kukoin. 2 weeks. 2 fucking weeks.

Yes, its scam. Fuck. Fuck!!!!113413