TRX

is it dipping because chinks are asleep? Im confused

>people who bought it for 1000 thinking it's golden opportunity dip already losing money

Fucking hilarious

Also this shit will bleed to like 400/300 sat next week

>inb4 FUD pajeet go away
stay deluded and buy more ;^)

it will stay like that until the announcements come out

when is that

no fucker it's TANKING because it sucks. and so you do.
bet you bought at .20 cents

Look at the market cap of ANY coin and amount of tokens.

TRX needs 500million per 0.01 cents, it went x12 due to extreme speculation. It now is correcting weak holders, people who don't know what the fuck they're doing and people who realize that it will keep going down until it gets to 0.06-8

Tron is far away from releasing anything that's not just speculation so holding it after it went up over x10 is just plain dumb.

buy me a dog in trx game cucker

i don't play faggot games sorry. not a weak pussy nigger like you.

Bought at 3 cents sold at 20. I'm comfy. Chink is a hype man though so I'm expecting it's not done mooning.

should I dump it then? I mean the game is out and one thing we know about asianfags is they love games

No stupid because trading is coming to a halt until BTC figure it's mind whether it will rally or not

there's an announcement coming up, never sell on a dip to chase a rise elsewhere, you'll just burn yourself. New exchange listing in less than 24h and the announcement is sometime this week. I am 99% sure whales are accumulating right now and Justin Sun is on a fucking plane right now so he can't shill his own coin.

Also, Tron will be listed on South Korean Exchange Coinrail.
Tron announcement Coinrail: 65k+ views (Release 8PM Korean Time).
That's big news

It's a scamcoin and all your money is fucking toast in a week lol

It’s tanking because people are realizing it’s a scam with no real product or good idea.

Seriously, just read the white paper. It’s utter bullshit.

Thats the answer I looked forward to when I posted. Thx user

Obvious shitcoin, sell now

you nuts? thats one of the best project Ive seen in a while.

The only big news that would save it is partnership with Alibaba aka baghodlers deluded dreams

Am I retarded for waiting until today to buy 10000 of these or am I a genius?

A genius I gotta say, this is a lesson for me to wait for a dip before buying in.