Will PacCoin take off like LINDA?

Will PacCoin take off like LINDA?

Yes.

The volume is high and its cheap,
I'm gonna pick up 500$ worth just now!

Market cap is already too high. Might see some decent gains but I doubt it's going to moon that much further.

Just lol if you dont own a couple millions of PacCoin. Youre missing out

Its at 2 fuckin sats, normie will buy this shit

just tossed ina few sheckels for the hell if it

there is paradox happening in PAC market
the price is stuck at 1 and 2 sats
In about 12 hours you can get in at 1 and get out at 2
since it is in the lowest denomination of sat, decimals cannot be made to priorize the queue, you just enter and wait for your time
that is why the PAC/DOGE market got closed probably
will it go on forever?
will money be doubled infinetely?
how is this called?
had it happened before?
what is the best strategy? like waiting and selling at an eventual 3 or 4 or 10 or 100?

this is the most amazing phenomena that has happened this entire alt season. This coin is absolutely worthless as far as doing anything for the blockchain, or having any kind of use case but it gets to top 60 in CMC because why? Well orchestrated discord shills combined with desperate people trying to get rich quick?

You guys better sell while its high, congrats on this scam, seriously.

Holy shit, easy 2x, just wait for 1 sat.

Fuck I haveno funds in cryptopia right now

What the fuck is going on here?

Im 11 hours in with a both a sell at 2 and a buy at 1 unfilled
probably soon
feels like something is too wrong

It is amazing how you niggers haven't caught on to this lol. I can't wait to hear news reports about people that bought pac coin killing themselves when it goes back to a 5 million MC

tfw some loser shilled Linda but I didn't buy because it's a shit coin.

only way to solve this is a whale enter and buy everyone at 2

REFRESH THE PAGE AND LOOK AT THE 2 SATOSHI SALE WALL YOU NIGGERS GOT SCAMMED

yeah except no one is selling at 1 sat

it is cycling, check the volume

there are, people that had it from DOGE market or brought it from outside cryptopia and dont need to wait for 2 sat to have gains

I didnt buy yet boyo

How can you seriously think this is not a scam at this point? This is so entertaining, I love watching stupid people lose money.

you can just sell at 1 right now and will still have more than friday. still waiting for 2x
the plan is not get to 3
is rinse and repeat 1 and 2 over and over

Explain ?

like how in quantum mechanics, energy operates on a discrete scale. planck's constant is the lowest possibile energy.

likewise, 1 satoshi is the 'lowest' possible amount of currency. All coins are values in incremenents of satoshi.

so, if you buy at 1 satoshi and sell at 2, you effectively double your money.

then, you hope it goes back to 1 satoshi, because then you can buy again, and hope the process repeats.

once it runs to > 2 satoshi, then the game is over.

Buying at 1 satoshi means youre gonna double your money at the very least

but there is less than 1 sat on the DOGE market
that is why is fishy that they closed the DOGE market

>moons 25 fold in a week
>will it take off?

Who let this retard in Veeky Forums?

Dudes go to yobit. there are 100's of sat coins there. You know what happens when the 1 sat wall breaks? You simply can't sell. You're stuck. You need to wait for a doge or ltc market to reopen so you can sell at a loss.

I have 22 million MUU's that are in this situation from the last 1 sat coin bubble in june.

true. however, once we start to see 3+ satoshi sells, we introduce a lot more randomness to the game and we can no longer expect consistent future gains.

LMAO check out this youtube channel "JR business" these rich high school kids think PAC coin is the next bitcoin or something

oh wow, did not notice that. that's kinda interesting tho. do all coins have a base price independent of one another? i always thought that everything operated on the satoshi.

the coin does not got in BTC market until it hit 1 sat, but mostly they start bigger than 1

>After coin burn
>Moon

really?

So who the fuck is buying at 2 sat? The ledger is almost all 2 sat buys, with the occasional 1 sat dump. Someone has to be making more than 2 sat somewhere else, I've seen over 2k btc move through this coin just on cryptopia in the last couple days. That's not dumb high school kids.

This fucking pumped up scam. Take your gains and get out.

yes, I have entered and exited the cycle myself

doge market. doge is on the rise, pac/btc is staying at 2 sats.

>doge market
is closed since 9pm friday, so is LTC
even for any other shitty satless coin

well, there are plenty of other pajeet coins on the cryptopia btc market. just find one that's making moves and leverage that?

yeah scratch that, me dumbo

pac coin mooned nigger. Enjoy holding the bags....forever.

no

ill wait 5 years if i have to.

idgaf come at me

for an easy > 2x it is not unreasonable
but anyway you can hold PAC after after march 1st willd have a split redemption

Same, lost 60 USD.

user was right. They're somehow using some Cryptopia's bug.

No, I doubled with no problem, except the waiting

Sure you did. Either you're one of these fags from PAC discord shilling it over all social medias or really want to release these bags.

>inb4 html editing