HELP!

How do i explain to my dad XLM and TRX were scam coins without telling I browse Veeky Forums?

Give me legit reasons why they were bad investments for him at the ATH

HODL XLM but TRX was another Chink scam with no actual code hahahaha

never buy at ATH, ALWAYS wait for new floor, bag holding is 100x worst than missing moon mission

Tell him to follow the nose

>ATH

thats a good enough reason

>No actual code
How do i tell him this

Give me actual sources or technical criticisms

>ATH
Not exactly but very close and he didn't sell at the top or the crash because he got memed into thinking Tron is a legit HODL coin

don't tell him anything. if he is going to have XLM and lose money, that's his fault. we all have to learn our lesson someday.

Thing is he pays attention too much to no name kike youtubers talking about crypto that have obviously driven him to these stupid buys, he even got a ledger for his little bit of bitcoin and shitcoins

I've never even used youtube for crypto info other than anything technical like segwit. Are there any trustworthy people who have good info i can point him towards.

you can't time the top, HODL till justin delivers, if anything that chink is a great shill, it'll bounce back

it's way too early for all that. crypto investing has nothing to do with technology, you have to just be able to evaluate the people behind each coin. NEO is 100% a worthless project, but you look at how those rich kids can talk about their success and you know it will keep finding buyers.

you're gonna make him sell at a loss when it'll be back to ath soon

XLM isn't a bad hold, TRX is a literal scamcoin.

What's wrong with NEO.....

tell him you read Veeky Forums you faggot assed motherfucker

They aren't scamcoins, you're just retardedly impatient, in it to make a quick buck, and will lose your ass buying at ATH and panic selling. That, or this is just subtle FUD. Either way, fuck you. Kill yourself.

>Give me legit reasons why they were bad investments for him at the ATH
>implying it's a good thing when literal niggers only know about bitcoin and tron and basketball americans are tweeting about it
fucking deluded for your sake i hope those retarded poorfag genes arent hereditary

How is it a literal scamcoin? Elaborate please

isn't NEO pretty good if you live in china? also doesn't it have 0 fees?

>Hereditary
Nah bro im comfy in my long term holds and only play with shitcoins, been in for a year and made x4 profits which is why he thought it was a good idea to get into crypto.

He probably actually believes that Justin sold all his holdings. He believes everything he reads on reddit.

Just bought XLM, it will dump in the next 3 minutes to 0 cents

you have been warned

NEO is amazing anywhere. 0 fees to send it from wallets, and even binance

you have to be 18 to post here

Yes, we all know they have an 8 year roadmap. So what? Most crypto companies do.

Xlm is good

XLM is life

I don't even hold a bag and I can tell you that XLM is most definitely not a scam. Great coin, will survive many shit alts. Trx on the other hand I am not so sure about, but will probably be fine.

HODL XLM like fp said.

How much did you lose in TRX though?

At least 30% i think

Boy is IBM gonna be mad when they realize they partnered with a scam coin. Somebody email them and let them know.

tfw xlm making me nervous

Tell me what it does. I'll wait.

I don't know im asking you lmao i never said it was useful just want a reason for why it's a scamcoin

>XLM scam coin
Yeah go ahead, sell it. It will be our farewell, this rocket is not going back once it goes to the moon.

Ask your dad to explain to you what it does, and if he can't then you can tell him he's an idiot.