UFR Bread

Why there is no UFR thread going on the front page?
Do you hate money?

In

How many normies will catch the ride?

In

my poorfag stack is ready for kuckoin listing

no, I hate scams

>thinking people will pay to torrent
whew

Moon mission is a go. Get in while you can

Moon mission? we're going to jupiter lad
>first decentralized peer to peer filesharing in existence
>scam
enjoy mission out on an easy 10x

Thinking people won't pay for people to seed cheese pizza.

Stay poor

I ignored ufr at first after all the the threads on it but bought in yesterday, decentralised torrenting actually could become massive

Fuck off and go back to your shithole discord PnD group, you are literally the cancer of Veeky Forums

>the only usecase for his shitcoin he can come up with is CP
double whew

Torrents and the DHT already are decentralized

moon boiz

Lmao thanks to the shillers I got in at 50 cents 3 days ago already doubled my money

Mind letting me into your discord scams?

Same. Got in because of the shillers, did my own research and now I'm in for real.
I'm the dude who's been making these
threads lately

Fuck off and go back to your shithole discord PnD group, you are literally the cancer of Veeky Forums. I hate you fuckers

You still have a chance to get in boys. It's going to $5 by February. Screencap this.

Picked up some bags, yolo.

For anyone that has this coin, have you read their whitepaper? It is a total joke. Compare it to their competitor, vTorrent who have been working on their product way longer. Ufr is crap

High quality whitepaper, a good and sound team, first in the market with this idea. Take the ride to the moon anons!

Upfiring (UFR) will get me a Dacia Sandero soon.

Have you even read the WP? I was in your discord group, but shortly left after checking our the coin itself xD. Why the hell did they pick this crap