Anyone know when this is gonna moon?

Anyone know when this is gonna moon?

I've been swing trading it and getting a few coins here and there.

Wanna chase other moon missions meanwhile but this things moves fast. The other day it mooned right after my limit sell triggered. so idk, been hodling a bit more now

Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFLRHPUWBI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm holding ENG as well, but it is meant to be a long term hold.

And some guy told me his pumpgroup was going to pump eng at 22.00GMT. So in half an hour. Great time to drop your bags if you desire.

Lmao are you serious, user? Would love to short some more desu

deets?

I am long term on this coin but i wouldnt mind getting a few more with the volatililty. Thank you user

Long term hodlers, if you're looking for quick gains, this is not the place but pumps do happen here... Not sure if it's the pump you want of fast gains

I'm sorry, didn't screencap his comment. But it was here somewhere on Veeky Forums/biz/

So yea, let's see if his group is any good

reelly?

>Long term hodlers, if you're looking for quick gains, this is not the place but pumps do happen here... Not sure if it's the pump you want of fast gains

I'm hodling but also trying to minimize loss via shorting. I've shorted about 400 eng over the past few days by recognizing pumps

Let's hope so, I'm as sure about it as you guys. absolutely not... but who knows. a rumor is better than nothing at all

You may want to wait because this coin is due for a pump as history shows.

>I've been swing trading it and getting a few coins here and there
How do i do this? can you give me some tips?

You sell high and buy low, the opposite of Veeky Forums

Carefully doing this... Doubt eng is a good time to do this

This coin has has huge volatilities. I've been getting good returns by setting buy limits 0.0004 ETH below current price, and sell limits by batches of 25% of my coins into at like +0.0002, +0.0004 and in case it moons 50% at +0.001.

Only got like 70 extra coins but I'm happy.

Now I can't leave the house.

Don't expect too much ofcourse, it was just some random guy who told me that. I'm only 33% in ENG atm

Isn't 22:00 GMT in 1 hour 15 mins?

This is the surest way for you to lose money.

yes nigga it's in a hour, you had me worried there

Oh damn, that's right. Silly me...

My humblest apologies for that

status update?

Yea thats true but I really believe in this project so I think the price will go up. The problem is getting caught by moons with your pants down which happend to me 3 days ago, I ended up buying back fewer coins at the lower floor.

I dont have the balls for example to daytrade shitcoins like Verge or TRX cause I don't believe too much on them

Now you can read the Bible or stream a sermon while you watch ENG.

SHit, I meant 0.004 ETH (3 decimal places) below current price,

DONT set at 0.0004 (4 decimal places) youll get screwed short term if it dips. Sorry about tha confusion

nothing going on

22:00 GMT is in an hour so not sure lol, ill be watching it throughout. It got miniature pumped a bit and one of my limits triggered made like 8 coins lol

Yea, still another hour to wait. Soooo, staying at home are we?

Im chilling comfy lol, eating some food

buy some more, and wait

I don't know, the rest of my money is on XLM. Don't really want to sell those before FairX

Enigma is not a pump and dump moon coin. Wait until Q2-Q3 2018 for takeoff. There are some rumors though that the etherium founder is planing something with the goy behind enigma. They follow each other on twitter and he has referenced enigma in blog posts

THe volatility is huge right now though, made me sweat bullets a bit the past few days so I just started day trading that bitch.

Yes, the coin has high volatility, but dont except a moon mission of 5x until any news are dropped.

unfortunately this coin fails to track eth gains

Actually seems to be pumping now...

Stop larping faggot you're not shorting shit. What exchange would you even short ENG on, hmmm?????

screencap this user

What are the sell targets? I'm holding 1225 right now, would love to get some more.

makes me want to go all in

this , answer bro

Great
I'm chilling comfy as well lol, eating plastic and metal scraps

But my friends, I am not planning to sell. The only thing I heard is about that guy and his pumpgroup targeting ENG this time.

I don't know what to expect

Got my stack up to 1000. Extremely comfy for the long term hold. Was thinking of doing some day trading with this but fuck it, just going to hold and see what happens. Most of my stack was bought at 16000 sats.

jesus christ, just buy 100 and hold for a year, maybe two. Cach 100K in 2020. Easy money bro.

buy more

You should extend with some templar stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=TFLRHPUWBI8

Alrighty, we're getting somewhere. Hope they get us on bittrex as highest % gain

its happening

And those massive red walls have magically disappeared

lmao wow it really is pumping on the hour. Good call!

Could still dump after we get to 40-45 once again, but who knows.

impressive shop

Don't really care, I'm in for the long game.

But it's still going up

Pump's on Bittrex? It's fucking weak on Binance, can't take down 1.5 BTC sell wall, let alone a 5 BTC fucking wall at 38387

Yep, on bittrex it's going quite fine

I'm just hoping it stays above 6 dollar now, too bad i don't have anything else to sell on binance, otherwise i might've gone for that 1.5 BTC wall

Put a stop-limit but I hope it keeps pumping its a solid project unlike all the other shitcoins

Want to buy this on Hitbit but I can only find ECAT. is it the same as ENG?

Nope, ENG is the one and only enigma

They are connected though

No it's a different coin. Eng is only on liqui, bittrex and binance atm.

Pretty sure it's not listed on Hitbtc.

pajeetcoin

aaand its dumping

The sad reality of pumps, what goes up will most likely go down

>made by people from MIT
>pajeetcoin

pick one faggot

WARNING
WARNING

fuck off with your pajeet pump and dump.
this coin is going to break out of the meme triangle and pump on it's on.

WARNING

thanks for the info guys! It's a shame that bittrex and binance won't allow new registrations. hope the price doesn't get too high till they open the gates again...

ECAT is listed as Enigma on HitBTC

What for?

I think pump&dumps are illegal or something