Best way to cash out in the UK?

Best way to cash out in the UK?

Coinbase says I can do it via multiple SEPA transactions but that will be fiddly, take multiple days, and some people online have complained it didnt work for them.

Whats the best option?

Other urls found in this thread:

coincorner.com/
citibank.com/ipb/europe/offshore/jersey.htm
youtu.be/uMnuN8DrryA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Revolut

Britbong cuck who cashed out 12 btc at 8.6k through coinbase SEPA transactions.

It worked fine for me, just make sure you sell on coinbase to euros and not gbp as the gbp will get converted back to euro before the transfer and you'll just get cucked on fee's twice.

I have been using coincorner but I'm only cashing out 2-3k at a time....never had to make a larger transactions so I don't know if there is a limit. good site tho.

you cash out in euro-SWIFT, money usually in account within 24hrs

coincorner.com/

>Revolut
This.
I use Revolut to convert to Eur, then send it to my Fire account (free Irish based bank account on an App), then send it to Coinbase Eur to Eur.
To cash out I just did exact same but in reverse.

localbitcoins

I'm UK based and that Fire account is awesome and has all the protection of the Bank of Ireland

Did your bank raise any red flags? How did you do capital gains tax payment

Anyone investigated opening a bank account in Jersey for tax free crypto deposits? And just using that Jersey bank debit card in the UK for purchases? Quick look into shows you need min $200k but that should be achievable soon

You just explained sending money to coinbase?not cashing out wtf

Read the last line

Oh my bad

But still so... You send the euros to revolut in the end? But that doesn't go to your normal bank though does it or are you irish and keep it in there without using the last revolut step

Yeah I send the Euros to Revolut then convert to GBP then transfer to my normal UK bank account
Seems a bit of a hassle but it's genuinely the best way to get the best exchange rates

Ah cool whats the most you've withdrawn any issues with your normal bank seeing money just randomly flow in from revolut?

link to this?

Citibank. 1 second to Google

more info pls

>How did you do capital gains tax payment
Just ignore HMRC until they ask for it of course :^)

Nope no issues with UK bank account because I've deposited more times than withdrawn. Just withdrawn £2k to test it out

Risky.

I see. Could be something to remember if I make it.

Fuck these captchas.

Tis the way of the celeb. Saw it when one of them offered to pay for one of their dates make over before their date. Bank card said some Jersey based bank. Think it was Jimmy Carr. Known for avoiding tax

citibank.com/ipb/europe/offshore/jersey.htm

Revolut
youtu.be/uMnuN8DrryA
Explains it