Could be the end?

I want a serious debate here, guys. I believe in crypto, I have lots of funds in it and I intend to invest more.

However, I'm afraid of this picture. It's like an example from a textbook. I can see it and you can see it. I don't know if I have the guts to ignore it.

It literally shows we're at the end of the bulltrap and from now on (February?) we're in shit.

What you guys think?

Oh well, I guess this board is really all about "mooning".

alts dont give a shit about BTC anymore they do their own thing and we will be fine

>we absolutely need to discuss this for the 100th time

It's like from a textbook. What counter-arguments you have?

>It's, like, from a textbook dude xD
>Expecting a counter-argument to this brainlet high school statement

here is a counter-argument: you cannot predict the future. and you definitely predict the future by drawing some meme lines on a historical graph

lol newfag

Cash out op screenshot this thread and show us your short. It'll probably go down before it goes up again.

If you think you can time it then try but all the responses in this thread are going to be conjecture and emotion. People have posted this chart every $1000 up or down why don't you tell us what makes your post different this time.

People are getting a feel for Crypto and slowly realizing that Ethereum is better in every single way. Ethereum will take over for a while, the money will run dry and Crypto will die a slow painful death in the summer of 2018

>selling before BTC ETF's come out
we haven't even begun to bubble
wait til the boomers get a chance to diversify into "that bitcoin thing i heard about"

If you move back on the line you have at least 3 or 4 spots with a """textbook bulltrap""".

TA is a meme.

We've been here before

Bulls bring out the primal bears, but eventually the bears are, once again, chased off by the bulls. Thus, the cycle continues.

No you fucking moron this isn't the end.

Satan knows what's up

Bubble pops when there is some kind of regulations that will stop crypto or when the dumb money runs out. We are getting so big that they can't ignore us anymore.

Its the begining of the s curve. If you are scared then get out you wont be missed.

See op the thing is bitcoin very likely is slowly dying off, losing market share by the day, that's obvious. What you're not taking account is tge other top 10 coins coming in to prominence as bitcoin trails off. I believe bitcoin will have a sharp decline once it goes down to around 20% of crypto market share. At that point the life support it's being kept on will be pulled and the flippening (for real this time) will occur. There are a lot of people in crypto industry working on maintaining a slow transition so crypto as a whole survives the fall of bitcoin.

What are, 15?

I literally said I believe in crypto and intend to invest more but I'm afraid since it's really obvious bulltrap and I'm not sure anymore.

Why you guys act like complete retards?

Yes OP it will crash. at the very least entire first half of 2018 will be bearmarket.

>What are, 15?
Thanks Pajeet

See those little blips along the horizontal line? Those used to look like a textbook too

its not

That just confirms it. So it will deep sub 8k, we'll have bearish next 8 months and then we're going back?

yeah but most of the premined coins are pure scams... people will start going back to the true decentralized coins at some point
> but muh inefficiency
well there's a price to pay, obviously
banks aren't exactly free either.
i think they cause more losses to human life in the long run than some mining farms (which could really be powered by clean energy BTW)

This is what Im betting on. Im on the sidelines with massive amounts of fiat right now.

The fact that crypto isn't the same as stocks and it shouldn't be compared to stocks.

some XRP cuck needs to explain to me what use has the XRP token.
even ripple clients won't use it.
why should we ?
AS IF xrp was going to change our lives like
other cryptos have the power to
> daily reminder that XRP and the likes (there are a lot, user) are for
> cucks only

Good let it crack good dip buys at the bottom throwing 30k - 50k usd into crypto over next few months

Things are only obvious in hindsight.

>new market
>millions of people moving into the market because it's brand new and you have to move into it to get into it

but look at this graph

XRP is the same as a stock
prove me wrong
> you can't
there's no use to XRP
and to many other tokens
refer to pic - minus the schizoid ((())))'s

what is this graph even showing
is this total market cap or something

Problem is most people don't factor in that this is a global market, it is not a central US market. So to base arguments on data only regarding US market crashes is extremely flawed.

I could see alot of shitcoins like ripple and tron crashing, but cryptos like ETH and BTC actually have value. it takes thousands and thousands of dollars to mine a single coin, so they actually represent value, kind of like a gold coin. ripple and other centralized currencies represent hype and trust that a company won't fuck up, and therefore have little real value.

What's your opinion of XLM?

Market share ratio indicates that the new investors are not going all-in on bitcoin. They're diversifying across a few of the coinbase coins with a big chunk of it going in to ETH.

b-b-but muh green candles. it's a moon mission, it's a buy, muh charts don't lie. Green Candles man!! \biz said so...

ath is irrelevant on 50 cent stock

HALP! MOMMEE RED CANDLES!

I like this argument

looks like its trying to form a wedge which may last for a couple months

>based off trust not proof
Why is understanding what makes a crypto currency so hard for nu-coiners?

Really? 70bln arrived in the market on a Sunday.

See you in a few months

I want a serious debate here, guys. I believe in crypto, I have lots of funds in it and I intend to invest more.

However, I'm afraid of this picture. It's like an example from a textbook. I can see it and you can see it. I don't know if I have the guts to ignore it.

It literally shows we're at the end of the bulltrap and from now on (February?) we're in shit.

What you guys think?

>at least 3 arrows pointing at the most obvious example of a beartrap
retard

How is it gonna stop crypto? Without a centralized institution its impoosble to stop from the outside.

ideal situation imo....BTC stability is nice for altcoin growth. enough time to make good gains.

I agree with you OP, let these bitcoin maximalists and their no arguments hit the shitter by their own

you literally can't convince someone else they're wrong if they're convinced they're right, not even with empiric evidence, that's how humans work

do this same graph with overall crypto market cap and stay calm. you're welcome.

seems semi viable, and the interest from large companies like IBM is interesting, but it is still a very high capacity crypto with no actual value behind the tokens, asides from trust.

Your textbook was written before crypto existed.

Overall marketcap looks good, bitcoin's not so much but it's no longer overly dominant like it used to be.

doesn't even look anywhere similar.

OP has a point and we are due some months of bear but it doesn't mean its the fucking end of crypto. Btcs whole graph is just one bubble chart after the other after the other that gets bigger and bigger each time.

The return to norm will be like 8k now, just a couple month ago 10k was a fuckin pipe dream

You're gonna get hurt bub.

It doesn't confirm anything, we don't know how long it will keep rising

that's actually a good argument in favor of OP

You don't understand the market. Sad :(

Oh well, more gains for me.

except that is way less textbooky than the current bubble pop about to happen.

Hey friend, do you also by any chance have some pennants and triangles with you?

Thanks, pm me at [email protected]

What I think is that we all sell at the end of January and buy the dip in the middle of April. Really simple.

>I believe in crypto
what exactly are you believing in?
it's a gamble, you don't "believe" you've picked the right lottery numbers

Literally just starting to consider crypto but wondering if I should wait until after February.
All I want to do is make $200,000 to pay off my parents' house and car and medical shit and after that it's whatever.

If BTC crash do Alts go up ?

BTC crashes, alts crash
BTC gains, alts crash
BTC goes sideways, alts gain

Look, I'm not here to argue. I showed you my example and I don't have any real counter-arguments.

You can shout >pleb as much as you wish, my friend.