I've been a crypto millionaire since april, and now I'm worth around 2.5MM as of today...

I've been a crypto millionaire since april, and now I'm worth around 2.5MM as of today. I've cashed out about 400k on top of everything

1) yes you can cash out via coinbase or kraken
2) I got rich off ETH and the rest is just shit coin gambling and you basically can't lose

moving on...

2017 has been sort of disastrous for me. Spent the first half of the year furiously trading, and the second half traveling and fucking hookers and eating the best foods money can buy.

Now it's 2018 and I don't know what to do. Believe it or not, fucking high end hookers gets boring really fast. I've tried drugs, but I just don't like them and drinking is not my thing either.

I've tried everything, got a personal trainer, eat super healthy, do whatever I want all day, but it's like nothing matters anymore.

It feels kind of like a video game, where you beat the game but it still lets you play, so you walk around aimlessly and just enjoy shit.

I'm not suicidal or depressed, I guess I'm just in a general malaise from having too awesome of a time in the prior 6 months.

I don't work and don't plan on getting a 9-5 (lmao fuck that), and I went to an ivy league school and have a degree in a stem field, but I don't use it at all.

What do I do biz? Suggestions? And yes, you will all make it, probably, just don't panic sell things.

Find a hobby.

help people in need

Find love.

Buy a bunch of shit and invent something cool

Buy a bunch of paintball guns and a big ass plexiglass wall shipment and open up backyward paintball wars or something

do you have any genuine close friends that you can do shit with?

Go to church you degenerate. Find a nice christian girl and start a family. You disgust me.

cmon op skinny blondes with big tits are my weakness

do something that makes you matter. getting a job is not just for the money it shapes you

try some real drugs pussy

Get some oxy since they are expensive and good

You will feel great and everything will be enjoyable again....till its not

Is pic related your definition of high end hooker?
no wonder then

Kinda similar here, only way smaller amount (0.5mil).
Come join my company, i have a couple interns and a developer. We just do random shit from software development, designing, writing, marketing ...

Start a family

show bank statement for +400k I don't believe you

i mean, its only 2.5 million. That can't last long with the lifestyle you're describing. So why not try to earn even more so you for real can do whatever you want in life.

Why don't you travel and see the world?

Do the low stress dream job you would do if you weren't scared of failing, because not making money at it can't hurt you now.

open a bar

create shit. art, music, woodwork, whatever. Shit's dope. One of the only enjoyable things about my life is going to jam shitty classic rock every week with an old ass friend of mine but composing is pretty rewarding too.

If you're not musical, just pick some whatever creative thing you're good at, if any, and go balls deep on expensive stuff and just go ham

HELP US MAKE MONIES U CHAD, MAKE IT YOUR LIFE GOAL TO RAISE MILLINOAIRES IN Veeky Forums

You have loads of options
Get a hobby. Or several. There's plenty of gadgets and collectables to throw money at.
Pay homeless people to deathmatch
Psychologically ruin camwhores
Buy a 10/10 18 year old's virginity
Build an underground doomsday bunker/fortress.
Pay for cryonic preservation
Fund life extension research
Fund AI safety research

You need to challenge yourself. start a businness, find a hobby, start collecting, do something charitable

lmao op is a enjoymentlet too stupid and or mentally ill to know how to enjoy shit lmao what a dumbass

You can donate a couple ETH and get some good karma and purpose

nice larp lmao

Go read philosophy

start smoking meth or crack

start meditating
dead serious dude, you beat the game and realize that there is no happiness in material possessions. only spirituality left for you at this point.

I have double your networth and still work on my businesses every day including weekends. feeling successful and fulfilled.

You will be poor again soon don't worry, eternal wagecuck.

>implying you have 2.5mm

proof?

How was the process for cashing out and paying taxes like? Just curious

this

and don't act like a rich fag everywhere you go
you can travel an entire year for less than 20k and enjoy yourself

just never mention your money and try to come back to reality user

at some point it's better to just invest it all into an index fund

move to a rural comfy area, buy a 250k house with some acreage. work outside everyday, first build a fence, its easy to figure out and hard work. then move on from there working outside daily. find a local church and marry some 20 somethin then raise 3 kids. thats litterly your next move it will make you feel fulfilled

I look forward to the day when I have so much money that I stop finding ways to spend it.

I would travel , I would go and live in random new places for months at a time ( I hear living in indonesia is fantastic and super low stress).

Go sight seeing across the country , just find shit to do . It doesn't have to be big and grandiose .

Men need a higher purpose to feel fulfilled.

Try helping someone else. You don’t even need to give them money but you might find what you are looking for.

You can also try teaching something, writing a book that matters to you or something similar.

You could make a random user extremely happy by sending 0.1 BTC to their wallet

1F6uzDomu5gU4s2hnB7G67NZNYAwaXbwsg

Alternatively, I would suggest finding something that fulfills you - maybe volunteering, hiking, traveling the world.
Try maybe joining a website where you can meet up with people, play board games. In the end, you're not gonna find much join in material things, since they've become easy to acquire for you - it's the immaterial that will make you happy in the long run.

You are like me op, people like us aren't happy being happy. We will never have a happy ever after. We are happy when we are furiously and obsessively committing to a project or goal. We are autists.

You need to find a new project.

We missed ethereum.

What is the next coin that can make us autistic neets rich?

Start a political extremist faction

this, but not people. fuck people.

donate to animal shelters

How much did you pay in fees to cash out from kraken?

Go to thailand and suck a ladyboy.

Also if you're okay with animals, get a pet to take care of, it'll give you a sense of purpose and belonging.

This op. Time to take over the world

You should try fentanyl you degenerate cuck

That is one solid list
Underground fortress ftw
prefferably with water supply and vegetable/ ganja farms

>Psychologically ruin camwhores
Elaborate moar user

Help other humans. IRL.

I don't mean giving shit away on the internet. Like go help build houses for homeless people (Habitat for Humanity) or volunteer to help replant trees in areas damaged by logging or fires.

I did that kinda stuff for not even very long and it changed my life. I still enjoy trading but I never think about the money anymore. It just doesn't matter.

Helping people does. And if you hate people, then help the planet.

Invent something.

any friends? do something with them. and travel wherever you want thats the best thing you could do.
and donating for some 19 yr old expectant millionaire 1HxABs3jjm8wxXHSayruyCKjDyFGBJ7SpN :D
im sure you gonna find something

find god

Love is the only answer. Even helping those less fortunate is doing something ultimately to help yourself feel better.

>Only when you truly love, do you truly put your interests aside for another lover or family or friend

pics of some high end hookers please

ignore this fag and all the other fags telling you to help subhumans
watch anime all day

I recommend you stop larping

if would becoem an entrepreneur if i were you
or buy a wooden house somewhere and have a DIY lifestyle

by the way:
if you want to invest into a monero mining farm let me know, I'm building one up, mininmum contribution 100k, got 25% so far of hardcap

let me know and ill drop you a mail

Ive been looking to spend on some actual high end hookers. Where do you find them?

How? No dignity since they signed up and insta whores are detached af

I feel like this is BS because I don't think any amount earned would ever be enough to satisfy you. If you earned 2.5m I think you'd become mega-stingey and focus on getting to 20m rather than blowing 400k on hookers and travelling.

he's too rich now, every female will be gold digging and trying to steal half

This. Build up your community

Read ecclesiastes

well if you think 2.5 million is enough to last the rest of your life you are a dummy so I'd suggest buying/building a company to get that cash flow.

Ice cream places in shore towns are really good. One by my shore house is for sale for 1 million and my dad knows the owner who says he makes 400k yearly from it (they have fucking turkey hill, it's trash ice cream compared to what is on the rest of the island, artic ice cream is the way to go) and they're only open 2 months of the year. He also skirts a fuck ton of taxes bc its an all cash business and he buys the cones and shit at like sams club.

Do drugs till you overdose and almost die and don’t wanna live anymore then find spirituality. It works then you help others do the same. Your welcome my ETH don address 0x0CAd75DFAdbdd001e5C4004f2C709b86d9418c45

get a real gym friend you dont need to pay for and achieve 1/2/3/4 you weak fag

Kek has given you the answer with these digits. Make white babies. That’s about the only thing I’ve found fulfilling in life. Just steer clear of single moms, gold diggers and any bitch who’s fucked a black guy.

I’m in pretty much the same situation as you, minus the hookers and drugs. I had not updated Blockfolio since June, even though I did a fuck ton of trading, I wasn’t even 1% ahead of where I was back then. Just held a big stack of ETH.

I’ll live off the staking rewards and work a normie job for no money, while living a comfortable middle class living, and no one will know about my crypto. My wife doesn’t even know about it.

unfortunately hookers have ruined love for me I think. I just have no patience to put up with girl's shit. I've been on many dates the past year and they all lead nowhere beyond casual sex. As soon as a woman begins to demand shit of me I'm over the whole thing. No, I'm not really doing anything crazy with my time, but no woman is going to dangle pussy over me when I can just pay for better whenever I want.

Yes, I have a few friends who are also very wealthy, but we just go out to eat and drink, same ole stuff.

I don't like painkillers, they make me throw up.

No, the girls I see aren't women you'll find online. I go through a woman who caters to celebrities and politicians. That's all I can say about it.

I'm 28, fuck that.

how? Need more suggestions like this

>enjoymentlet
LOL.

You won't find any online and I have no pics with them. Many are fashion models who actually work. I'm not in the 10k range, but 1-4k will do.

100% bs why would he sell then?
he's barely keeping his head above water and wants to cash out equity in the property

I guess that's what we get after being rich for some time, your happiness levels kinda of balance out after some time.

If I were you I'd been looking to be the best version of myself on things that matter (for me), like being the strongest, or being good at martial arts, improving my art skills, learning an instrument, something measurable that will take you some time to achieve and which will give you some kind of feeling of reward after each major challenge you win.

Move to Rojava and play life as if it were actually a video game. Fight ISIS, carve out your own kingdom.

Or if you'd rather stay in the West, run for public office. Start a company.

Yes, when girls find out how much I have they literally reach out and touch me as soon as they find an opportunity where it's socially acceptable, it's very obvious but its like they can't help being attracted to material resources. Women are ridiculous.

Legitimate questions about cashing out:

1. Kraken states they have a 100K annual USD withdrawal limit; did they raise it for you or is that all you were able to cash out from them, and the rest was Coinbase?

2. Does Coinbase/GDAX have an annual withdrawal limit? All I can dig up is that they limit withdrawals to 10K per day.

How do you stake ETH? It's my biggest holding.

is 2m even enough to attract thots nowadays? I would imagine you need 10-100m to really see results

You should hodl some Ethereum. Still a big upside, pretty comfy gains desu.

yeah it kind of sucks, I think a lot of us went from "not enough money for women" to "too much money for real relationships" a bit too quickly.

DUDE.
get a pet monkey and dress him like a human

or you can just give me advices on how to get rich lul

bruh maybe in like the heart of san diego, anywhere else all you need is a few hundred thousand realistically. a few million when you get into bigger cities. most americans live paycheck to paycheck.

Promote veganism

No animal deserves to be confined, slaughtered, and bred in an endless cycle of unjustifiable animal abuse. The fact is you can get every single thing you need from a plant based diet. See Patrik Baboumain, world record holding German vegan strongman

There was no limit for me, maybe because I signed up early on.

Yes, I think you underestimate how poor the average person is, even one who is above average, at my age.

Right but I'd like to meet smarter, well-educated thots.

I've been Vegan for about 2 months now. After eating the best foods all over the world I realized there's nothing left to eat taste-wise, so now I just focus on health.

Don't really care about the animals.

Man, if I had your money I'd just grind art all day.
Drawing and painting have always been a hobby of mine and it's tough to improve when you're wagecucking for 40 hrs a week.

Maybe get another hobby like that and REALLY get obsessed with it?

That's what I would do if I had your money.

Still not out yet. You’ll need an always-on internet connection connected to the network and the staking software which the foundation will provide.

I hope the rewards are like mining, that you get them immediately when they are earned. I expect ROI to be between 4-7% which is six figures for me.

I feel like you are having a 1/4th-1/3rd life crisis dude

I know what u need.
Email me at [email protected], dude!

Where you based? I'm web dev but nearly have enough to quit

OP we are starting a promising project and ICO in the following weeks. I'm creating the team now.

if you are bored u can open your mind a bit fgt

let me know

>paying for pussy
theres your problem op

make it a challenge. do you even respect yourself?

go get some hotties without flashing your money or paying for the attention. youll feel much better about yourself. I mean MUCH better. and imagine the look on their face after you pick them up for their first date and pull up in a fucking ferrari or whatever in a nice suit with a nice watch, thats when you own them. if you can get a bitch to like you before she catches onto the fact you have money, then realizes you also have money, they will literally throw themselves at you.

if thats not your thing try treating most of the 9/10s like they should be treated, as worthless cunts who are typically handed everything. nothing has been more fun in my life than having some hot bitch go crazy over me and to just treat them like they are an easily tradable commodity. thats the fucking life user.

ROI per year or month? I heard that percentage was monthly, but can't be right, right?

this nigga knows whats up

>I'm worth around 2.5MM as of toda
>he thinks thats a lot of money

you are going too run out of the shit fast. I would keep trying to increase my wealth and then have kids so i could pass my genes on. Thats like the main point of life.

Not to brag, I'm pretty good looking. I've fucked pretty hot chicks my whole life and it's the same as fucking regular chicks, hot girls just keep your dick harder.

The best girls are the below average ones, because they really work to make you cum hard. I've never had *amazing* sex with a really hot girl.

I don't really like to mistreat people though, and I feel bad ghosting women after tinder dates.

>Grind out pieces of artwork to get xp to level up your art level to produce better pieces of art
Autism is strong user.

OP:
You have far too many options and enough time to do as many of them as you choose. I think they can broadly be split into 3 categories: Doing funny shit because you can, doing good in the world, and generating future revenue.

I'd feed the homeless. It'll cost pennies and even if you pay people to do the cooking, you'll make a lot of lives quite a lot better. It doesnt need to be a long term thing.

Fun shit is probably better left to someone with more imagination than me. I do quite a lot of drugs and I'd recommend against doing them - With your capital it'd be too easy to get addicted or OD.

Revenue streams - Get a property portfolio together or start a small business. It'll be hard work but it'll give you purpose, and you dont have the same stress and pressure most start ups would be under. I'd recommend opening a club or a bar for shits and giggles.

If this isn't larp, do something you've always wanted to do in your life

Make something

A book, a film, a picture, a video game

Humans love to create

It doesn't have to make money

Set a goal. I know that sounds mundane and simple, but truly it is the path. You had set a goal to get rich, right? You accomplished that, and as such you can accomplish the next thing too. The difference now is that whatever desire you have, you can back it up with as much money as you want. I would recommend something that is not too closely related to money as you've mastered that already. Find anything that lights you up, and let it consume you. Life is a video game, but the structure of achievements are set by yourself, not some other dumb ass programmers. If you have a bunch of knowledge, a bunch of money, what can't you do? Find that thing you 'can't do' and do it user.

If I had that money I'd find a guy like me and toss him 1k. Just every once in a while, once a month or so, find some rando and be like boom, a thousand bucks, here you go. Go crash some random twitch streamer and watch them sob tears of joy at the sudden large amount of money they just got.

Besides that, maybe you've got some friend with a business idea you could invest in?

As far as day to day, I'd buy a car and road trip around the US, personally. Buy a nice camera, go out and take neat pictures of things, bring a friend.

Maybe find some creative thing to do, like write a book you can sell to normies about making money in crypto. It doesn't even have to be good, they'll buy it.

people in your situation either get into politics (need more money and connections though) or into religion/spirituality

Good to know that my disdain for the female species is well founded.

Non meme answers would include
Becoming well versed in spirituality/philosophy/liberal arts
Starting a family
Helping others to become wealthy
Pick up a hobby like dancing, painting, or hiking
Support the fine arts
Support political causes you believe in
Become even more wealthy

Meme answers
Watch anime

I’m counting on annual. I believe that Casper is being priced in as we speak. We could go up to 5-7k before a really serious correction since everyone accumulating to stake is “smart money” picking up “cheap ETH.”

unironically this, i havent made a buck in crypto yet and im already smoking meth