Qlc QLINK

Why isnt Veeky Forums discussing this moon missile

shh just keep buying

juts bought 2K of that yesterday

240M Circulating supply puts the market cap around 170million how the fuck is this shit still sub 200M marketcap?

shhhh im still accumulating

ELIX has more growth potential and a more realistic readmap. Also, the team delivers always on time, and its only 50 million cap by now

and how is that relevant to Qlink?

ELIX has nothign to do with qlink can't compare. both good projects

True, but I've seen so many wifi-sharing projects fail to believe this is going to make a difference

so we can quietly accumulate and make 20x when normies finally buy in

This one has a 200mill customer based with neo protocl backing I dont see it failing

Sell walls are being eaten. Should probably moon in the next couple of days.

Ath boys

but kucoin is not showing my gains correctly, I'm suppose to be on this rocket guise

hodl m8 don't get scared

Why would you shoot a missile at the moon?

FUCK TIDAL PHYSICS

space cheese

all you need to know

In my opinion, QLINK is a piece of shit coin that has 0 potential.

Their entire premise is that you can hook up your phone's data hot-spot and provide wi-fi for others and you'll make money through their tokens.

This is completely absurd.

1. Mobile data is cheap as fuck these days, and getting cheaper by the day
2. Mobile hotspot has a terrible signal. You'd literally have to sit beside the person you're selling it to
3. If you're in a busy spot trying to sell your signal, there's almost a 99% chance that free wi-fi already exists there. Free wi-fi is everywhere in big cities. Who's going to sign up for this shit and pay in some random internet tokens?
4. Hotspot kills the battery QUICK
5. You won't be able to sell to more than 1 or 2 people at a time, because again, mobile hotspot isn't exactly fast.

Lastly

6. Even if you ignore everything else, this service will take YEARS to even becoming something substantial because the nature of the service is such that literally everybody needs to know about it.

Literally WHY the fuck would anyone use this garbage service? It's completely absurd and if you read the website and believed their marketing spiel you're a retard and need to improve your ability to analyze these random shitcoins popping up every day.

nice FUD bro you still accumulating?

Are you fucking stupid? Address what I brought up. I would never fucking buy this complete shitcoin, I'm just warning you tards.

Oops this was meant for (you)

all in