HALP ME DEAR BIZ. muh money

DEAR BIZ. I come to you in need of some solid advice. I know you bastards love to shill and fud to have your own needs satisfied. But for once, for once I ask you to honestly help someone out.
My gf's ( yes i really have one) birthday is coming up, and i honestly want to buy her something nice. Having had a terrible expensive month full of medical bills and late rent i had to pay, i do not have any money left. What I do have is about 100 euros worth of Ether. I know its hardly anything but still, i know i can turn this into a bit more with the right information.Put yourself in my poor faggot shoes and tell me what i should put this little bit of ether into? What coin can help me to atleast go up 50% so i can take it out and buy her something proper?

Your help is appreciated. please dont fucking shill me your bags which you want to get rid of. Any honest advice?
Lots of love,
No pajeet.

>could turn his franklin into a million
>gets memed instead

Ah and it should be available on binance or kucoin. cant have more transfer fees reduce my already tiny amount of money

DENT

Unironically Zclassic, but don’t get greedy and cash out as soon as you have what you need. That shit is going to dump before the airdrop.

DENT doesnt look that healthy to me. you sure user?

That does seem to go fast last few days. When is the airdrop exactly? i will have to make sure to have cashed out by then

What do you guys thing of ENG? BNB or Kucoin coin?

Join the brain gang

i have an advice for you: dont cash out, say to your girlfriend you dont have any money to buy her something nice, if shes the right one she will understand it.

invest the 100 euro in good coins mentioned here and buy your girlfriend next year a lambo

thats an idea haha. but you agree with DENT DBC and Zclassic then ?

There is no sounder investment then iExec RLC token. Non shitcoin shill, just real talk.

Do your own research on it though, seems like it's a serious player in the blockchain game.

I've gone in with $600

What is the airdrop?

You guys don’t have faith in the btcp coin? Why drop zcl before you get the coins?

Honestly youre going to have to gamble on cheap cheap coins. Linda was a good option for me. Turned $224 into $1800 in about 5 days. I got lucky since Linda is still under the radar. Its at like 64 sats right now so you could probably get 50,000 shares and if it doubles then you are sitting pretty.

The only real answer you need here. Jump on kucoin and these easy gains, easily comfiest decision I've made yet.

referral 1we3N

what kind of girlfriend do you have that she doesnt understand the situation your in? buy her fucking nothing and pay your bills mate

I help you but only cause listening you makes me sad

UFR

easy

I will look into that, thanks mate.
She would understand.. but she gave up a lot for me so i kind of want her to have something nice she deserves.

is it listed on binance or kucoin?

UFR

Ok guys, thank you all for the information. Since UFR is still so low I think i will go with this one. I know it mooned a lot already, but im hoping it will go higher.