KUCOIN DIVIDEND POOL

Huge daytrader here, normally moving around 5k USD a day, also part of a large referral pool, enjoy getting rich off of my fees anons. Use this code at no cost to you when you make your Kucoin account

1hx3N

>Huge day trader
>5k a day

1ddch

1b3PN

God bless all yall anons, we're gonna make it friends

A FUCKING PYRAMID

1ufQt
1ufQt
1ufQt
1ufQt

27uuc

used 2 of yours, thanks boys lets keep the train going

hlep 1JHNa

1wxev
keep it going

Sucks that I initially signed up for KuCoin before checking for a referral... Ah well.

1ca28

Thanks OP

1x4eM

It doesn't work the way OP describes - you won't get any money from someone you follow, you only need your own followers for that...

1bJPd

Help a brother out friends.

1we3N

I'm new to all this shit, only just signed up for coinbase and gatehub, why should i sign up to Kucoin and why should i use one of your referral codes?
Help me out and i'll use your code

1tHRH

Plx mens

I don't even know how a little invite code can mean massive gains for the one who uses it, when the person who sent it has nothing in the account.
1KJ6c

Cuz that's the top quality new exchange (not some old stagnant shit) and it's growing, also check their roadmap and team, there's supposed to be over 1000 currencies and free pairing in 2018. Lots of bonus programs and possibilities to make money, almost every new coin added goes to the moon. Ref code is free, you can post yours after you sign up and get profits for invitation.

1bJPd

>normally moving around 5k USD a day
fuck off pajeet

7KMfKf

22uPJ
please use it thanks

new pyradigm

already have 50 invites but could use more

spread the wealth

288cb