So I picked up a bit of BAT yesterday. Am I retarded, or is this a comfy hold?

So I picked up a bit of BAT yesterday. Am I retarded, or is this a comfy hold?

U good

from the creator of javascript and firefox. what else you need?

This is the comfiest of hold. Holding $400k worth.

Has the problem regarding the whales been solved. Was one of the most supressed coins last year. Easy to coin to trade between 4000-7000 range though. I really want in, but every 30 percent increase has been followed by a 20-30 percent decrease. Will it dip for a better entrypoint

Super comfy hold. This is as serious as they come in terms of professional experience, real teams, and real goals.

Check out the Brave browser and do some research in to Eich's plan for everything. Worst case is nothing comes of it and we enjoy gains along the way but the best case is it becomes the future's currency of advertising and content creator support.

Brainlet here. Isn’t the fact that it’s being manipulated hard by whales a sign that it’s likely a good long term hold?

You are retarded and its a good hold

It's my theory that every "in-development" coin is manipulated by it's creators, or members of their team in order to prevent market hype from crashing the value of the coin and the product (think XVG).

You are literally retarded. This is a fucking browser. Big whoop

yes user. you are smarter than you think

The CEO was literally fired from Mozilla.

I sold my autism diagnosis on the silkroad to fund my purchase of this. Holding 10k of it as we speak.

for being redpilled

if this is true then your ride to millionaire from this purchase is legendary and should be green texted here upon completion of the prophecy

>yes user. you are smarter than you think
This is something a vested shill would say 10000×
Who the fuck has said that on Veeky Forums, ever? All this shilling makes me more uneasy about BAT. They're not even trying to be subtle.

Literally what coin isn't being shilled? There are like 50k pump n dump Veeky Forums discords alone shilling literally everything, plus all shitcoin bagholders.

This one is special. They're going all out. Making r*ddit threads, posting on social media
It may or may not be a good buy on its own merits but the shilling doesn't help its legitimacy

You need to chill the fuck out. go shitpost in the TRX threads or something

This is a comfy hold and retards like you don't deserve to hold BAT

for committing wrongthink. He's incredibly competent.

A point in his favour. Mozilla in
>current year
is literally retarded.

how can you sell a diagnosis? Doesn't it have your name on it?

I'm retarded for being suspicious of such a focused and widespread shilling campaign? OK sport.

couldn't it be that BAT has an autistic and dedicated fanbase? Could it be that our superior autistic IQ both informs us that BAT is an excellent purchase, and forces us to shill nonstop on Veeky Forums? Did you seriously never consider that?

Your "autistic and dedicated" shill posts are some of the more original I've seen, I'll give you that

This. Eth had the same fanbase a year ago. I bought ETH at $10, and I'm even more comfy holding BAT with Eich and my autist brothers.

comfiest hold of my life

Like the idea of this coin a lot ideologically, and I see good things for it in the future, but I just dont see it giving better returns than VEN.
>tfw sold out

javascript is shitty language in opinion of most of programmers

implying that creating a browser is as easy as writing some shitty code.

can you even comprehend what it takes to create a programming language? And for the record Eich is well aware of the shortcomings of Javascript. Plus Javascript is so shitty its just one of 3 languages that make up the backbone of the internet. unironically kys fagget

Nice, i'm at 300k, accumulating all the way to $5 tho.

ayyyy techpunch

If the leak of main stream YouTube’s being bribed with bat. And rumors about its intifratuon into gooogle ad platform don’t make this piece of shit skyrocket, idk what you expect to happen.

>2017 Autist of the year: Vitalik Buterin
>Ethereum does 100x
>2018 Autist of the year: Brendan Eich
BAT will do 100x

>Not buying bat in 2018

Pajeets will stay poor, and keep lookg for the overnight p&d 500% gains. I'm super comfy

dude this isnt a fucking PnD. Anyone who's been following this coin knows its virtually PnD proof. I have a shitton of BAT that I bought at 15cents. not looking to sell any before $10

honestly I might sell half my stack at 5 - but I'm long long term hodling the rest until 10.

most programmers are poor and live with mum and dad
Web CHADevelopers are making webapps that get millions of clicks, which the plebs are jealous of

Yes, literally any coin in Top 100 that is under $1 will moon, all the new money is = chasing the low price / high supply coins.

comfy hold, brave is also a great browser.