REQ

poor fag here

also new to crypto, only have $650 to work with should I go all in on REQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

raipay.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't go wrong, godspeed

Bad choice

Descending wedge forming. Nows a good time

I'm pretty much all in on REQ. The best long term hold right now.

Do it.

It's in the holy trinity of 2018

long term hodl won't make you as much money as trading would. Leave 150 out of req and learn how to trade.

>0.03 to $1 in 2 months
>bad choice

>Someone smart enough to realize OmiseGO and Request Network aren't competitors but complementary to each other

It's been so fucking hard to tell this to people. Wish at least 5% of Veeky Forums actually read whitepapers.

> No XLM
> No XRB

omisego 300+ by june. Retards don't even realize how much volume will be going through omisego when plasma is done. 37 billion in currently known merchants. Omise is buying me a house can't wait

>xrb
Kek.
Yeeeah boi

????
Holy trinity but no QSP?

Fairly sure that there is heresy.

I read the req whitepaper and skimmed omg. Isn't OMG a wallet transfer and REQ a way to request payments and then run the transaction? IT seems like there's a crossover there.

I wish i didn't buy req at 0.18
I could of bought pearl at 0.03

Missed out on 6 figures lads :(

raipay.io/

stay poor

Poorfag. Take a look at UFR. 16M Marketcap, amazingly low priced right now. A 500M Marketcap would give you 31x returns. It's a 2018 hodl not a buy and sell in 1 week. Stop being poor and get in.

Shill me on it friend. I've been seeing the hype train bubble up for it. What's the quick rundown?

The Van Patten is a solid portfolio.

Safer than the Paul Allen for sure.

Buy the HUSH fork

There's gains to be made in smaller marketcaps, but REQ is solid and at a dip right now, so great time to buy in.

But he's not paying $0.03 for it, is he?
Buy some $50 million cap and fucking pray.

Get a life Duke

This webm worries me
>Sat on FUN since 4¢ req since 25¢

don't go all in on anything nigger. di verse i fy

that was my first thought watching the webm