When will ufr/upfiring moon?

Bin researching for a week now and finally put my coins into ufr/upfiring.

Shitty idea?

Congrats user, you are officially going to make it. Just wait for the normies on twitter and plebbit to find this. this is going to be the uTorrent of blockchain

It is already mooning and will keep on mooning. Wait till february and you will see like 8x gains. Mark my words :)

holy shitballs it keeps going! do I buy more now?

Solid choice my dude, im 10k deep and comfy af

wow this will earn you 200 goodboypoints on the discord.

It already mooned and now it's goin to mars

fuck buying off ED it's so slow, the damn page won't load completely.

pump is done

enjoy your UFR bags for centuries

Stop being a lazy faggot and get on this train before it leaves for good.

lol you mad you didn't get any UFR. Don't worry, it's still very early to get in.

Active pump x100 just to spite him

I was one of the handful of people in the ICO, which only sold 2% of the coins available. This is absolutely massively overvalued now. The team is anonymous, no one knows if they are even capable of creating the product, and it's not even clear precisely what the product they are aiming for is. P&D groups got in on it because it had an market cap of 250 thousand dollars due to how badly the team did in the ICO and a low coin supply and have been relentlessly shilling it for a few weeks now. The value it has reached is a testament to determined shillery but that is all that is giving it value. I wouldn't discourage anyone who wants to ride the sentiment up but know what you're getting into and that this could easily plummet to literally nothing in a heartbeat.

U just mad you panic sold

Yep. Panic sold at 4x the day after the coin went live. Bought back in at 2.7 cents and panic sold again at 27. This coin has hurt me bad bro. Don't get me wrong, I wished I'd ridden it further, but how long this coin stays up is entirely in the hands of the P&D groups. There are no fundamentals at all to support it.

UFR is an easy 10x over the next few months. Do you not like free money user?

2017 through Q1 2018—Heavy Development
Q1 2018—Alpha release
Q2 2018—Beta release
Q3 2018—Full Desktop version release
Q4 2018—Open-source community contributions, potential for Android/iOS application feasibility

get in before it's too late

Planning to buy some UFR it has big potential for gains!

I'm sorry to say you'll regret selling. We'll just have to see how big it gets. Best of luck to you anons.

It's going to be listed to another exchange soon, prep for a moon mission

Fuck lambos, I'm gonna buy me one of these when I get my millions off of UFR

at a comfy position right now, cant wait for it to moon

new exchange in less than 2 weeks get ready for normie money moon mission guys

how much you guys getting paid in your mega shillgroup?

lmao make 3k so far bought in at .51 cents

thanks for the question.

will make probably 60k more

>trying to explain why I didn't go all in on UFR
>mfw

sad pajeet

I'm buying ufr just based off the memes, they're lit.

kek, I thought I was the only one.

low market cap +sexy name and logo+ sexy idea+meme army =certain moon

The team is anonymous for a reason, it's not
a blockchain about collecting aid. It's about sharing files,no matter what they are. So no one want to take responsibility for copyrights.

The moon mission is starting, GET IN NOW.

holding since .40 cents the gains have been choice. Still tons of room! Get in!

I'm in since the ICO too! Put in 1 ETH and sitting pretty with like $25k when I woke up this morning.

Im in, but wish I got in earlier. Already made gains though, so I can't complain.

last call before 10k sat faggots

When??

2 weeks

Just look at what happened to the guys behind TPB.

I think its good that they are anonymous, shows that they are open for illegal file-sharing which is a huge market

About two weeks, its soon going to be priced in, so I would move quickly before it moons further

bump

What's a realistic market cap? $200MM?

Very low marketcap and actual product. Upfiring is a sure buy if you can

What exchange are people using? EtherDelta?

Cryptopia.