I turned 3k into $2m within 4 weeks

I turned 3k into $2m within 4 weeks
my holds atm:
SGR (bought at 15c) TARGET: 5-10$
UFR (bought at 43c) TARGET: 20-30$
COSS (bought at 57c) TARGET: 15-20$
COLX (bought at 1.3c) TARGET: 5c

Not too late to get in though.

Roll trips for a coin I haven't invested in yet, but that I'm planning to.

Other urls found in this thread:

rosebrides.com/slovenian-brides.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have never heard about these coins. Are these some exit scams?

sage

>I turned 3k into $2m within 4 weeks
nice larp

If COSS hits $20 I'll be rich :)

I bought req at 0.18 its 0.99

I nearly bought pearl at 0.03

bye bye 6 figures

No, I'm not an asshole.
Well, it's a little lie indeed. Actually turned 3k into 40k within 3 weeks, then went 38k into an ICO which will yield me $2m within 3 months.
Already turned the rest 2k into 11k as of now within 1 week of (bad) trading decisions.
same here Bro! hodl it

Damn son. pearly boy ain't gonna stop, you would be fucking rich.

rolling for QLC.

there's always the next bus around the corner. appreciate that you can be in this timeline of easy money the next 1-2 years.
no, I'm giving out my next plans for rolling trips.

Bonus: roll doubles and I'll tell you what ICO I invested 38k in that will make me $2m within 2-3 months max. So you can get it for a cheap 2-3x on ED or IDEX once tokens are released.

>ICO which will yield me $2m within 3 months
>will

Well I know it. In my mind I already have the $2m and it's kinda meh, a couple zeros more, who cares. Thought it'd be more exciting.

Roll doubles and I'll tell you which ICO.

Rolling

dubbs

Yeah, WAN was a pretty sweet deal.

Show me sir.

tripppppppsss

you actually plan on selling COSS?

>Roll.

WINRAR

ayylmao

aAAAAAAAA

so what coin is it?

rofflin

UFR looks good, never heard of the others except COSS. Don't know why anyone would buy that desu

theres ma dubz boiiii ^

First I thought I hated conservatives. Then when I grew older I thought I hated leftists. *Then* I thought I hated Islam. It's only recently that I realise...it was pajeets the whole time, spoiling everything. Please take their Internet access away.

>Which ICO
>38k into 2m
It's Magnalis isn't it

Lol you guys are lucky! I'll deliver:
ShipChain, they cancelled public ICO mid Jan but there's an airdrop on Jan 15th, get in now, they'll do a KYC before
I don't know yet, dividends seem quite comfy.
Also: TELCOIN (buy it on ED or other decentralised exchanges)
contract: 0x85e076361cc813a908ff672f9bad1541474402b2

Roll more trips for one more reveal

I'll be back in 10-15min, have to go get my pizza.

Roll.

other doubles will tell how i turned 3k into 40k
ill tell after im back

tribbles

>turned 3k into 2m in 4 weeks

Nice larp OP

three consecutive numbers

Actually, I like couple of coins from op's list. Thanks for advices, OP.

roll

>I turned 3k into $2m within 4 weeks

There are people in this board that believe this.

>COSS (bought at 57c) TARGET: 15-20$
Talk dirty to me, OP.

If he put every penny into TRX it's possible

Rawling for the full monty.

Oh look, another Magnalis ICO scam shill thread. Don’t fall for this. It’s a total scam. Do your own research.

No its not.. he would have made 100k max in those 4 weeks given the lowest low it had 4 weeks prior to its moon

Roll

>a couple zeros more
>and it's kinda meh

surething buddy.

Go dive in a shit pile you lying fucking pajeet.

It's akropolis isn't it

you got bazinga right?

LETS ROLL BOIS

alright here it is:
First I bought 3k worth of ITNS at 40 Satoshis that I bought with my credit card
I then sold them from 280-300 sats which was worth around 20k
then I doubled everything with DBC
and ended up with 40k
38k went into ShipChain ICO, which will yield 100-500x (Perdue farms partnership etc.)
now I turned remaining 2k into 11k again within 1 week

didnt invest into trx. no
seeroiusly
no, shipchain
nope
my endgame is monero though

Where did they write about airdrop? I don't see it anywhere on their site. Shipcoin looks good for me.

>Roll doubles

Go to their telegram.

>all inned twice and made 40k
the balls on this man

is it really that easy??

yea seriously. tells alot when a person with your mentality says that his endgame is monero and doesnt appreciete value of money meaning your previous post.

BBT and it's not even close.

Sure fag

What is the ico by the way?

coss has no volume on anything but its coin, is it really a good purchase?

SGR is probably one of the more undervalued coins

Ship chain ico bonus is negligible.

Biz can get into this one easily.

here dont just pick up a shill and go in
get inspired by biz then weed out the shit, by looking into each project deeply, check circulating supply, target market, quality of team, whitepaper etc.
then go all in and x your money
ICO are a pretty good kickstarter from 10s of k into 100s of ks or 1000 of ks
so keep them in mind
what are you saying? I just said soon having a couple m's doesnt feel too special
I feel deeply about Monero, it's the future, really.

Thanks OP will unironically put 50 ETH into this

dont forget ShipChain, get it as soon as its released somewhere (ED etc.)

How do you register for the airdrop?

it is really, look at that quality whitepaper...
plus team's tokens are vested for 2 years
pre-sale bonus tokens are also vested from 3months to 6months (in bigger investor cases up to 2 years)
not announced yet but keep their telegram open, theyll announce it within 8 days

Trips get

Yh that’s what I meant I’m liking what I’m seeing with this! Thanks for the heads up

shit coins.
Kek
> Pajeets

has anybody told him yet

lulz

im saying you dont appreciate value of money which can be seen by your posts. noone who has made a great profit says "a couple more zeros is kinda meh" larping faggot. on a side note yea you cant go wrong with xmr..

I have 1 ETH, tell me where to put it and I'll name my first born child with a Slovenian mailorder bride after you.

OP check out CAPP - major announcements coming this month, and PFR

>check circulating supply, target market, quality of team, whitepaper
I honestly have no idea how to gauge these things properly, I can kind of see which ones are going to be useful but the team and whitepaper and all the tech makes me feel like a brainlet honestly

what are you opinions on refereum, i think im going to go all in that

no problem, may many gainz come to you
preferrably buy it before it hits big exchanges
also put a lot of emphasis on SGR from my list above, if youre also investing in those 4
told me what?
i do appreciate the moeny, i just thought it'll feel more special, i gives you a bit confidence and security, which is a big deal, but not a "high", imo, which is what I imagined, at least for a while, lol.
I know, I run a Vega 56 Monero mining farm, looking to expand once I get money back from ICO.

Slovenian mailorder bride? Since when is this a thing?

t. slovenian

put it into SGR from my list, but wait for a good price dont pay market price
but you can pretty comfily split it
1/3 COSS
1/3 SGR
1/3 UFR
will make you about 15-30k if you hold 2-3 months.
then look for a good ICO and go all in
then you can buy lambos and stuff, if you like that.
Thanks will check it out!
ALSO TRIPS:
next tip: It's strongly shilled here but: TAU
just sit at it and study it for a couple of hours till you realize its implications
but really, just go with your gut, if you feel confident about a project

inb4 Trump faggots..

also please dont name your fristborn after that lol
just get rich and do something good with your life and your loved ones.

Also I will probably not tell my family and friends about it, scared to get many "false friends" afterwards and current ones just interested in my money, which would be a curse.

Shipchain sounds like a total fucking scamcoin lmao, it doesn't fucking do ANYTHING

You got lucky twice, then got duped by a fucking ico

Nice picks, holding a fat amount of COSS myself. See you on the moon, OP.

Where do I buy these coins? What exchange?

What you think COLX will be at in 1 month?

bought 600, will i make it

rosebrides.com/slovenian-brides.html

i wanna know

I've never heard of TAU. Shill me OP

sitting comfy with my UFR bags

arggh today's not my day. no dubs, no trips, not even once, nothing

yea no.. noone of them are slovenians. whores from ukraine at best. even the so called Nastasja..

user what do you think of HOQU? Have you checked it out?

I work in the gaming marketing industry, and their Whitepaper + team + advisors seem solid to me, like they can grab a lot of partnerships very soon.

YES I put 25 ETH into lamden ico

I was gona sell 50eth worth of TAU for shipcoin now I dunno what to do

Oof, one off. Better luck another day, sweetiebuns!

LOL we haven't defined quads, so I'll give you an in depth shill on ShipChain
>ROGER CROOK
>Chief Strategy Officer
Roger is the former CEO, and Global Head of Sales and e-Commerce at DHL Global Forwarding. He is an entrepreneur, disruptor and independent strategist in FinTech, LogisticsTech and Logistics including blockchain/cryptocurrencies. He was employed in the Deutsche Post DHL Group since 1988 and has successfully worked in North and South America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. Roger was the innovator behind many important customers and business units at DHL. He is also currently the CEO of Capital Springboard.
>fucking CEO at DHL for 10 years (till 2015)

>AL PETTENATO
Al is a change-minded leader with proven success in driving best practices across all areas of the supply chain. He has been the Vice President of XPO Logistics since 2012. Al previously served as the Senior Vice President of North America for DHL, and was also the Co-founder and Vice President of AMP Global Services. He has over 20 years of diverse management experience.

>CHRIS PERDUE
Chris is a 4th generation family owner and spokesperson for Perdue Farms, and the Director of Inventory Management at Perdue Agribusiness. Perdue Agribusiness ranks among the top grain companies in the United States, with annual sales in excess of $6 billion. Chris has funded and advised a variety of startups, and spent nearly a decade in the Advertising and Marketing industries.

They have an active partnership with Perdue Farms (and others) to implement ShipChain into their Supply Chain.

>Perdue Farms
Perdue Farms is the parent company of Perdue Foods and Perdue AgriBusiness, based in Salisbury, Maryland. Perdue Foods is a major chicken, turkey, and pork processing company in the United States. Perdue AgriBusiness ranks among the top United States grain companies. Perdue Farms has annual sales in excess of $6 billion.[2]

>not sure if fudding to buy more

Just joined ShipChain Telegram.
Did you participate in the pre-sale ? How could you invest 38k if the ICO is deleted ?

are you really fucking sure ShipChain will actually explode? I think I can only invest $1k into it if ever I would buy the ICO. According to you that would turn into atleast $100k by Q2. To me, that sounds almost too good to be true, but then again, there's been plenty of coins that has 100xed in just a few weeks after ICO.

Now, have you ever checked out BitBoost? If so, you think it sounds like an okayish investment for a 10x in January-February?

See you on the moon! You will definitely make it.
COSS at coss.io
SGR at coinexchange.io
UFR on cryptopia
COLX on tradesatoshi
SHIP on Etherdelta, IDEX or Radarrelay AS SOON AS IT'S FUCKING RELEASED GOTTA BE FAST
don't really know, maybe 5-6c?
Yes.
I told in previous post.
Next DragonChain, based in Geneva Switzerland, serious team, good whitepaper, will succeed.
Nice, don't be tempted to sell within the next couple months.
plenty of other rolled it for you though!
Haven't checked that out, thanks for the suggestion. If you feel good about it and see a change they can make IRL, then go for it.
Nice! Was too late for LAMDEN but luckily got into SHIP. Just buy it as soon as it lists somewhere.
Yes I participated in the pre-sale while it was open.

>Just buy it as soon as it lists somewhere.

>fag who bought ICO shilling his shit as hard as possible
You guys aren't seriously going to listen to this right?

Today OP was not a fag is all I can say

god speed user!