>All but confirmed to be listed on Kucoin, announcement any day now
>Low market cap (10x easy)
>Has actual technology that no other coin has

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes
reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7obkrm/major_announcement/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Been in for a while now.

Got in thinking it was a scam because tech seems too good to be true and just wanted to ride a pump out.

Starting to think this could actually be legit

If it is, is the easiest x10-100 i've ever fucking found

been in since 60 sats, have around 100k xby

brazilianfag here, I bought 300 of this one

assuming that all the tech works out, what do you guys see as the ceiling for this coin?

>assuming that all the tech works out

There isn't a ceiling... it beats all current tech i've researched in this space over 2 years or so

You're gonna make it boys. I only got in now but I'm feeling pretty good about my timing. I don't think people realise this is going on Kucoin yet, and when the announcement hits the fomo will be unreal.

Just check out XRB or any other non-shitcoin coin on Kucoin and compare market caps.

> has actual tech no coin has
but no technical whitepaper nor open source code

you didn't do much research did you?

yeah i worded that poorly... i meant more like potential in todays market. I was thinking like top 5.. so around 10-20 billion in market cap.

Yeah xby is the one coin I think may make me legit rich. It’s gonna go to 100-1000 dollars easy.

>but no technical whitepaper nor open source code
u wot

github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes

And no whitepaper? That just means it's undervalued at the moment and an even better steal. Consider where this can go if it gets some love from a marketing guy.

>Because good tech has to be open source

Go ask Microsoft if they think open source is necessary for good technology vs linux open source.

Agreed, no ceiling, it will be a top 10 coin and stay there.

Theres honestly no reason any coin with a working and verifiable new protocol wouldn't get to the top 10 within a year

Actually thinking about going all in before it gets listed on cuck coin.
Xtrabytes = RaiBlocks on steroids

>has technology
uhhhh
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

>Got in at £0.02
>Now £0.49
>25x
>mfw only bought £80 worth

if you think windows is more performant than linux you are fucking retarded.

Even if theres a 50% chance it's a scam, if it's real it'll literally 100x easily. Worth the gamble.

We are actually now successfully running POSign on the main-chain we have legitimate NEW TECH

reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7obkrm/major_announcement/

Ill let the company marketcaps speak for themselves friendo

That's how you know it's a scam. Way too good to be true... especially considering they don't have anything produced yet

99% chance of a scam
Is the 1% chance it's legit worth it

Starting buying up last week. Only have 500 but will pick up more in the next few days.
Am excited about this one. Really quietly excited. This could be THE one guys.

Every Cryptocurrency thinks theirs is 'the one'

>reddit.com/r/XtraBYtes/comments/7obkrm/major_announcement/
That post doesn't corroborate your claims dude.

They said they have plans to move everything to the new chain, but don't have it working yet. Good news on the fee reduction though - still too high, but less ridiculous than before.

Very true. We've seen so many fall over. But despite the hype and biz shilling I think there's enough point of difference about this one.
Also think it has normie appeal which is something I've decided to start factoring in in this current year.

Kucoin's reputation is going to plummet if they will list this coin.

How does it get worse than beeing a stinky linky tho?

its already bottom floor at that point

Only got 1100 but also hopeful :)