(1/2)

(1/2)

Obvious shilling thread of course, however, you might want to stay to listen to what I have to say.

Ethbet (EBET) is a betting platform. However, unlike other betting programs, this is peer to peer. To sum it up, there is no house edge which automatically makes it the best betting program.

Here is a list of pros and cons of the ethbet platform and the price it is currently valued at.

PROS:

-Low market cap which means it has a lot of room to grow.

An other ethereum based betting platform called Edgeless has a market cap of $227,006,457 USD . Ethbet currently has a market cap of $5,091,374 USD. Keep in mind that Edgless is less developed and has a house edge, which makes it less of a fair program, which could possibly mean the market cap of Ethbet will be even higher than that of Etheroll. If all goes well we might look at at least an x42 (219.356.462/5.182.622)*0.609= 25.7761583535 per token+better program).

-Active community

The backbone to any project is a good community willing to support it. If you go to the official Ethbet site and scroll down you will see a plethora of ways to become part of this community. I have found that the discord especially is very active, with even a developer answering my questions about the platform.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blackmoon-crypto/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/#markets
blockport.io/read-the/whitepaper.pdf
blockport.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll HoDL thanks.

(2/2)

-reliable developers

In this day and age 75% of ICO's are after your money and don't really care about the product. This might also be true for this platform. Either way it does not matter. This is because of how the program works. There is no house edge so the developer does not make any money using the platform. The way he makes money is through the fact he holds a portion of the tokens you need to use to bet on the platform. However, he can only sell his tokens 6 months after the crowdsale ended, so he will have to work te make the tokens be worth more so he can make a decent profit.

-low market cap and EBET prices are really low. a small amount of money can move the price of EBET up a LOT.

The market cap of Ethbet is currently around 5m. Most of the whales that bought into this are holding, which leaves a small amount on exchanges. Currently, only $80.5k will make the price x10. Also, if the EBET price will remain low, there is a big chance the whales that bought EBET will buy more to increase the price to protect their investment. Especially if you have small amounts of money I would suggest buying EBET.

-Easy to use platform.

The developers already put an Alpha version of the platform

well, I bought this shitcoin months ago, and now it's getting better...
thanks, OP. guess I'll keep HODLing, though I'm thinking of selling before the usual rebound...

I'm so happy I am still on time to buy the fuck out of this, im done with being a broke cuck, Gonna melt ice with fire

>not having bought at 5 cents a few days ago.

OP....

Favourite coin.
Anything under $100 is a bargain.

piece of shit totally, glad I sold it

what'd you sell it at? 5 cents?

LOL. Stay poor.

There has been 0 dollar paid in terms of advertising. The developer wants to start marketing just after the platform release. This still hasnt been sent to the normies guys. If this becomes the standard in eth betting were going to become fucking millionairs

it will be x5 from now

only iron hands will remember

Based Guggar

oh no not guggar!

>user picks random shitcoin that hasn't done shit for months
>shills on Veeky Forums
>normies on Veeky Forums shill it on reddit and discord groups
>shitcoin goes 10x
>user dumps and takes his profit
>normies are left bagholding

Always the same Modus Operandi. kek

if that happened we could just shill it more and do the same

it's the cycle of shitcoins

btw, samefag here. the other shitcoin I bought was BMC ( coinmarketcap.com/currencies/blackmoon-crypto/ ) . does anyone think I should keep holding this bag? right now I wish I had put all of my money into EBET...

Dont worry, ill post this thread next week when its 10 dollar user. Then you can post that greentext fud again

I may go died.

What pajeet pump n dump group is responsible for this? I want in

REALLY THIN sellwall guys. A few eth into this will fucking double it in price

desu, I don't think it's a pump and dump, seems like someone has legit interest, though I obviously don't know.

I don't think there is a group, just a lot of bagholders actually starting to apreciate to program. Anyway, you sohuld buy now because if there is a pump group their influence will probably reach far.

Holy shit so much salt.
Bought the dip and it's my best gain ever.

My boi guggar from back in the day.

Nigga been a homeboi since day one

its next low mcap gem that will go to moon

Kek

when was the dip? did you get in at 5 cents? if so im envious af

nice, going back to where I bought

this

sauce me user

I'm in

I'm going to blow some cash in a whore like this one tonight.
Pussy and ampes I'm going to fuck all night.

Veeky Forums, there was a thread made earlier and before that thread it had been pretty flat, then the price pumped 250% since the thread was made. Its because this normally has such low volume that it moved easily with just a couple dozen anons looking at it.

Idc what people say I am buying 100k LINK now

I like the way you recognize good coins.

>ROLL

Daddy needs more crypto

sorry i thought this was a roll thread

wtf you just convinced me

I bought between 0.00010 and 0.00016 but most of it at the latter price.
I am literally making thousands.
Never happened before.
God bless this project and the developer.

how did you even find out about this right before this then? did you catch it right on Veeky Forums, I saw one thread but that was all

Me myself bought the ico when it was shilled on Veeky Forums back in the days. Been on the low for a while and now that the platform is coming out this shit will go to the moon. Its still undervalued at a 5m marketcap. This will be a 200m marketcap real fucking soon

I was in during the ICO and averaged down until I broke even with the fluctuations.
After that I accumulated when the graph was flat.
There has been a lot of FUD on Veeky Forums regarding this coin.
Probably to suppress the price.
Look for coins with very small market cap and stick around the Telegram or Discord.
This way you always know what is going on.

u must be pretty noob bro this was shilled alot last year they had a bunch of post like if you roll trips they would send x amount of tokens

>Its still undervalued at a 5m marketcap.
This exactly.
Literally only Veeky Forums knows about this and random users of CoinMarketCap.
Platform released in Q1 of this year and alpha been tested for a whole month now.
A polished website and this hits 100 MM I've never been so excited about crypto before.

Nice whore.

Advertising hasn't kicked in yet.
I'm in until we hit $ 100,000.00.

Kinda dissapointed in myself that I only put in like $150 when it was 5 cents operating under the logic that the only reason it's fucking 5 cents was because autists were expecting it to moon after ICO but just dumped on it

The price rose because the developer tweeted that he's launching within the next few days. Nobody was shilling it until now

Imagine if it comes out. The only betting platform that is absolutely superior.

sauce?

What are you looking at faggot, buy

If you guys are fast you can clear low orders on etherdelta. Soon there will be new exchanges coming, and ethbet will move out of these chink exchanges into the big world. Thats where the real moonmission begins. We will go fucking interstellar

Name another p2p gambling coin.
It is decentralized, that is you own the private keys of your coins.
You can place a bet, set the edge and wait for someone to pick it.
The rolling game will be the first since it is the easiest to implement.
Other games and APIs for bots will be implemented.
There are so many directions this project could take.
I feel blessed for knowing about this.

When you want to talk about the best coin in town, but you and up fapping to all the pictures of the... GREEEENNN WALLLL

>if
It already works. Public alpha's going flawlessly.

Whats the better place to buy, HitBTC or EtherDelta?

hitbtc obviously. Nobody uses etherdelta, there is less than 10% of the trade volume on there.

How does the site make money without a house edge? I read the whitepaper and I don't see anything about that.

Careful with HitBTC you can't withdraw ETH right now... .

It depend on where you have your ETH.
If you have them on your private address the import the account on MetaMask and user EtherDelta.
Check also the book.
Don't know where you can get it cheaper.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/#markets

Sorry for the grammar I'm drunk.

I bought this and FUN 3 days ago. Both are going to the moon in my opinion. The online gambling market is huge.

This is just the beginning guys, Expect way better things

I put 2 grand down on ethbet at ICO, because I believed in the product and thought it had potential. Looks like a made the right choice..

I bought 1000 of them with everything I had left after the LAtoken scam ICO ($100), I'm so happy I could cry.

Natali by Pavel Kiselev.
Google images.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.

Online Gambling is the best introduction to crytpo for normies in my opinion. Gamblers WILL experiment with new technology if it's advantageous toward them.
Are you the 10k LINK, 10k EBET guy?
I forgot the exact numbers but holy shit that guy had to go through two months of absolute hell bagholding

I was 50/50 in Link and Ebet as well. Holding was so hard, but my iron hands are strong

No, but nearly all my holdings were in those two coins lol. Held for 4 months. Wasn't that bad, just didn't pay attention to block folio that much. When ebet dropped from 18 cents to 6 cents I almost shit bricks, but I got strong hands

Just bought in.

Looks like a great project

I held 350 EBET from the ICO. Glad I did...
though it could have been better, I could have bought at 5ยข

what'd you buy in it?

I admit I panic sold at about 23 cents to put it toward other stuff after putting one ETH into the ICO. I looked at how EBET was doing one day and rebought at that huge discount. There was no way it'd go BELOW 4 cents

Found .01btc I didn't know I had on hitbtc and bought 330 will I make it user?

you will make at least 35k

nice whores very sexy

coinbase when

1 week when ethbet surpassed btc

does this actually make people buy it

just bought 100k

$1 whem

What are you, a faggot?

yes

Well, most of us like to jerk off (hardly past than that) to women.
So it works better than posting a picture of a big saucy cock.

I have had ethbet and holding about 80k of this coin. This was flying stealth under the radar, no one shilling ethbet and wverybody talking shit about this coin and Blake. When this coin took a dump from ICO prices my belly button almost inverted and sucked me into another dimension.

In Blake we trust. To alpha centauri, thanks Blake

and it keeps going up up up
amazing
t.poorfag who held this bag since ICO

why isn't this shilled as much as coins with no product like LINK?

doesn't have corporate Veeky Forums shilling funding or something?

Given that there was almost no shilling here, I'm assuming a lot of you missed the Blockport pre ICO.

It's not too late user. Whitelist for the crowdsale has just opened up.

> hybrid DEX exchange
> fiat for crypto. Starting in Europe.
> coinbase level normie design
> team is strong and active in their community
> alpha is available to test on telegram

Pre ICO sold out in under 3 minutes. Don't miss out.

Use this early supporter referral code for an extra 2.5% in the crowdsale - BP103819

Whitepaper: blockport.io/read-the/whitepaper.pdf

make a new thread, you fag