"We're still in the early adopter phase guys" meme

Yeah... not really. Just search "Bitcoin", "Ethereum", "Tron" or any other top 10 coin on a normie friendly site like Twitter/FB and see if you really still believe that.

is this real life

well there's still plenty of money to be made regardless. you gotta be 10 steps ahead of the herd. this is why we told you to buy LINK at 15 cents, brah.

>top 10 market cap less than .20 cents

what a deal

why do you think so many people on Veeky Forums are into 1 cent shitcoins

Charlie Lee: *makes 4 part post giving a high level overview on a proposed soft fork and his reasoning for it*

>85 unironically likes

Forgot my image

Normans make me genocidally angry

it's ok we can profit off these normie retards buying shit like tron.

We just need to hold these before the reach twitter/reddit phase. In UFR now

Im the early adopted of actual useful alt coins , all the retards will get burned holding vaporwave shits gonna be hilarious.

Justin Sun's twitter responses are absolutely filled to the brim with these gems. Not spreading TRX "FUD" btw, it's just low hanging fruit for a glimpse into the hilariousness of the mind of joe public

+1

Is that an Enoch Pepe? Well meemayd friend.

Wish they would all fuck off for six months.

As long as the market stays up until the end of the year I can retire.

>Pl-please make the price go up daddy

But user, TRX is gonna be the same price of BTC soon! I for one cant wait for TRX to have a higher cap than even the US's own money reserves

Only time to worry will be when the fucking boomers get involved.

They are the equivalent of the black guy polishing JFK seniors shoes.

oh no lots of idiots are coming to the market losing their money guys what do we do

Lmao the oblivious normies. One look at TRX chart and I KNOW it will keep bleeding out for a while, until everybody eventually panic sells and offs themselves. I've seen this chart countless times before in crypto. A huge otherworldly pump based on nothing, then a drop in volume followed by retracement to the mean. Screencap this

What's more painful is that these normies will bear children in which they will shill their bad coins to, and then to their offspring's grandchildren. The cycle of idiocy continues, and you wonder why poverty still exists to this day. That will be how the Law of Poverty, The Cult, is going to adapt to the world of cryptocurrency.

Going back to $.08, coin is garbage.

This is divine justice. All normie coins (TRX, BTC, BCH, LTC) are seeing no gains, normies lose their wagecucked money while hidden gems that are long from normies reach like BBT and LEND are mooning.

They will buy our heavy bags or lose everything. Theirs will be salty tales of NEET millionaires

They lack the autism to painstakingly research hundreds of alt coins in depth.

Check 'em!

that feel when I was here when LINK reached 0.14$ and made fun of linkies. Too proud now to buy, fml

They're already involved, friend. What do you think they're doing with all that disposable income sloshing around?

translation of OP:
pls read this FUD and get out of crypto fast, since i can't bare the thought with my little virgin brain to actually share something with anybody... leave me my secret internet fun-bux pls REEEEEEEE

go f- yourself, you bitter husk
normies will bring more capital into this thing than anyone can even imagine... it's gonna crash like hell after, tough.

First, I don't understand why anyone sees crypto exploding into the normiesphere as a bad thing. It's not a bad thing. It's a good thing, an EXCELLENT thing. Normies will make crypto what it's supposed to be - currency used on a daily basis. The sheer weight of numbers and normie frenzy will make sure of it.

Shitcoins will slowly die. So will moon missions, PnD scams and similar trash as the competition continues. This was never about "muh sekrit club" or elitism. It's about fucking the governments, liberating your everything and earning a profit.

The more the merrier.

You were all sweating bullets and the positive attitude was dead, you were all crying and shaking

it's clearly bashar al-assad

First rule of trading and this goes for stocks as well.
Always cut your losses.
Always cut your losses.
Always cut your losses.
ALL traders loose money sooner or later. Good traders loose less.

I think we've got 12 to 18 months left before it's all over

>niggers

>CHINA
>asian countries
fuckin kek'd

well, they lack the time

they only have 5 hours every night

>thinking people googling bitcoin because they think it’s a get rich quick scheme then don’t get into it because it’s too complicated is the same thing as main stream acceptance.

You are an idiot. Until crypto has a solid platform to use in daily transactions at mainstream business then it hasn’t been adopted.

Nobody, NOBODY would claim that after the media attention is utterly obvious. We're in the gold rush phase now.

early adopters were 2008-2012. I was an early adopter and I didnt get rich sadly. Buts its irritating that you faggots all hoped on the bandwagon and got rich in 2017 when I had been spending bitcoins like cash for years, then all the sudden the price skyrockets out of nowhere and you got fucked if you werent holding stacks.

This. Once Fidelity and the like announce full access crypto trading, I'm cashing out a good chunk. But right now it's all magical nerd money to most people who see "Bitcoins to go up more?" fluff stories on their local nightly news.

'the early adoption phase is over'
this was literally posted all over the board in april as well.

it was incorrect af.
this time it might be correct, as well as it might be not.

if crypto is set to achieve its goals (e.g. replacing fiat), it's very much incorrect still.
the first real big players (Quantum, Meryll-Lynch) are only starting to enter now.

Thanks Bitcoin Ben!

>crypto
>replacing fiat
Ahhhh

Good wow we can make more money of normies.
These are great times.
When the bubble pops normies will panic and we can make more money.

Black twitter finding out about crypto is extremely bullish, at least short term. They retweet the fuck out of anything

This isn't the early phase. This is the wealth redistribution phase. This is when we shill everything to the normies and take their hard-earned wagecuck dollars.

"You thought Litecoin was good? Have a look at Vertcoin! It's the same, but better! It's gonna pass Litecoin in the next 3 months, so better buy fast!"

Stand back and watch the idjits FUCKING BEG to buy your shit for a 3x markup. Then, in 10 years when all of this is just a distant memory, we can look down from our NEET fortresses at the seething, destitute hordes, and laugh.

Exactly, I quit my wagecuck job last month because I realized that if I want to make it I need to devote my time to getting in the right alts early before normalfags do. I'm sitting on $250k in crypto now, I only need a 10x to make it and think I can pull it off.

This is good advice.

always hold
always hold
always hold

lol get memed on

But so does this place......

CHINESE PEOPLE
DO SOMETHING

we live in a period of acceleration

be careful

3.CHINA
4.asian countries