Ready for another one of these?

R8 and make suggestions Veeky Forumsboys. I want to move ~£500 of my holdings to a low cap coin to try and catch a moon:
REQ
TRX
BAT
POE
Siacoin

What's your pick from that? Also anyone know what caused the massive REAL moon today?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dcorp thats a good one

What's the product behind the coin?

monacos moonin. credit card comin out wish i had some

BAT is the next 50x. He's the best autist since Vitalik. If the creators of your coin doesn't have the most autism, you're doing something wrong.

I'd go with BAT desu.

All good except tron. If you are willing to research a bit, you would recognize that Po.et is fucking undervalued with fucking 19c, solves a real problem and is backed by wordpress, but what do i know

If you wish you had some why don't you buy some?

Best suggestions to be found in the discord group:
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

Tron is being shilled a lot to normies on twitter, i figure that should give it enormous amounts of exposure. I do like the concept behind po and think sia have a good thing going in the cloud storage game

sell ripple, its not a cryptocurrency, its a big scam.....
EVERYONE BE AWARE!!
THE BANKS JUST WANTS YOUR CRYPTO FOR THEIR RIPPLE. SINCE THEY CAN GENERATE ASMANY AS THEY WANT!!!

I bought in at 0.22 so I've made a nice little gain from it and I'm willing to ride it out honestly, it was my first and only successful moon mission so far

Long live the autists

Started a few weeks ago with around 1000

I'm miring that REQ hard, what made you go into those other coins?

i think TRX is gonna pump hard with Chinese New Year doggos and normie exposure. I put my money in POE because of the wordpress integration incoming

How can I hit 100k?

Move 1/3 of NEO to VEN

What price did you NEO desu?

Are you at all worried about the creator not having a stake in his own coin? That reeks of uncertainty to me but I'm genuinely curious

$3.50

Since when is TRX a low cap coin? Are you fucking nuts?

Anyhow I'd say REQ from those bunch. But realistically if you want moon gains I would say

OPT/PRL 50/50 split

Low cap was a poor choice of words in hindsight, I meant low value. What makes you say OPT/PRL?

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/

This post gives a good list of info, but I'm most interested in the partnership section. I think they are gonna unveil a big list of partners that are more suited for garnering the interest of the everyday person, like the suspected BMW partnership, when they rebrand in the coming weeks. I think at the very least it will pump hard for a while.

Newfag here, been gradually adding money since december 15th. The USD is the remaining money I have set aside to put in, making for a total of $30K in. Pretty happy with my $13k gains so far even though I have missed out on a few big moon missions.

Any advice for me?

Also I plan to cash out $15K everyime my portfolio reaches a new multiple of $100k. Does this seem like a good strategy?

PRL is at $132 mill but its one of the only coins where I've been truly amazed by the idea and the technology they're suggesting. I think it'll probably get to $1 bn or so.

OPT is at $15m but has a working product and a huge potential market of $2.48bn to break. At $15m its an absolute steal to be honest as I don't see why it can't head to $100m+

Cheers user I'm gonna have a good read through the whole thing

Poorfag needing some advice. Am i doing something right with little money to invest?

Go all in with that little money. Don't diversify

I started with 17€ in doge, and that was poor luck and that will probably never happen again

Honestly with that little capital I'd move all your btc to eth, 2017 was bitcoin's year but i see ethereum doing big things in 2018. I'm just a noob though so take it for what it's worth

earn more fiat and put it all in req or you will rue the day...

Don't be stupid. Imagine working in starbucks and getting your paycheck at the end of the year. Except it's not 15 bucks per hour but 500. Would you take that job?

This.

I would have gone all in on the doge, and no reason to hold anything in btc

Put it all in a shitcoin and chase moons for now user. Kucoin is probably the best place to find the best coin to hop on cheap before it gets mainstream. DBC, BNTY, DRGN, etc have all been solid projects shilled here that mooned pretty hard. With that being said do your own research and find a coin with a mission you like. Also, FUN should have a couple couple of months so that might be a good coin that pumps your holdings enough to invest in some other coins.

As a fellow Brit and someone who has almost made it, I'll give you some decent advice. No doubt the FUD army will attack me but do not sell your XRP yet. Ripple is due to release their Q4 report in the next 2 weeks, 3 major names in finance will likely be announced and your holdings will shoot. I'm not shilling XRP or telling you to keep it long term but you will kick yourself if you don't wait for the next pump.

Cheers mate. I wasn't planning on selling anytime soon. I bought pretty much all my XRP in June after discovering and reading about it, i could tell it was only a matter of time before it took off, plus I'm still waiting on these "household names" to be announced, any idea as to what they might be?

No worries, I'm heavily invested in XRP but there is no agenda behind my post. Whether it reaches the heights I believe it will, who knows but there will certainly be a pump with the news.

Brad Garlinghouse said he had 3 of the 5 big global remittance companies which are:

1. Western Union

2. Money Gram

3. Ria

4. Transferwise

5. WorldRemit

Hopefully they will drop the names in the Q4 report.

put that fiat into XLM

Got my Tron between $0.07 and $0.11.

Doge i will hodl until lambo.

Might get rid of some Bitcoin and its forks for ripple or something. The only fork I cashed out of was Bitcoin gold.
I still feel like Bitcoin cash might end up doing something just because of how much Bitcoin is sucking dick right now and the developers refuse to increase block size.

next buy is 1000 BAT im thinking

>Holding kikecoins
coindesk.com/blockchain-bonanza-overstock-gets-100-million-investment-soros-fund/

Poorfag, also have 400 invested in Bitdegree ICO. Am I doing this right?

dafuq is happening to TRX right now?!

I too am thinking of dropping some BTC for a more profitable crypto, I don't want to drop all of it because muh digital gold but at the same time these bags feel so heavy

Get on kucoin. Use my referal code for a free blowjob. Just tell anyone and they'll redeem it for you.

1uN4t

>Afraid to diversify :(

I haven’t had a moon mission yet, praying for FUN

Tbh I'd leave that as it is, come back in a year and figure out what to do with all the free you're going to have before you die

Trx is going to pump soon. Discussions here

discord dot gg/XHTrHcW

startet just after Christmas. Poor student. Happy so far but tell me what's next

itll get there, just keep buying

I'm sure we have different estimates as to how high Ripple can/will go but the release of the report and new partnerships will most certainly push us to new heights. As for BTC I don't feel 2018 is its year, its flaws are starting to become all to obvious and I don't possess enough capital to establish a lucrative enough position, I'm thinking of moving my holdings to one of the alts I originally mentioned; what would be your take on this?

Please tell me what to all in on

can I get some advice

Amazed by the idea. Dozen of firms already used this idea with the HTML xmr miner. Nobody was amazed by this idea . The ico of Prl was a total fail. Half of the icons weren't sold. So thr deb put it on devsale 3 weeks ago for around 150-200k. If they would believe themselves in that idea. Why the fuck they sold halt of their form for 150k. It is just a big p-d coin.

SIA

I barely here anything about it here but it's actually a good coin that has real usage right now, unlike other shitcoins that have no current usage.

Also, it mooned more than 400% this week and is accumulating at a high level now. It's a safe bet that will moon again soon.

Am I gonna make it?

I'm sitting on this for 6-12 months while I work on other investments. Wish me luck!

To be honest I'm a bit biased, i got on board with Req when it was £0.05 as i too was looking for a moon mission.

TRX - Haven't deeply researched this project to form an opinion.
BAT - solid team and i use brave but I sold my stack after a pump as i can't imagine people willingly paying advertisers.
POE - never looked into it.
Siacoin - used to own a significant amount but sold when the project appeared to have stalled and i realised that there was no real need for a token when fiat could be used instead (I'm sure sia shills will refute this)

Whatever you go for I hope it will take you to moonhalla.

I was waiting for someone to mention sia. I discovered it today and have been reading through their website, i mean to move on to the whitepaper. Seems like such a solid idea, cloud storage is a huge thing not just at the consumer level but at the business level too and it's only getting bigger

As for BTC, I haven't lost faith in it yet but my belief is certainly wavering. I'll probably hold onto my bags and re evaluate at the end of the year. Truth is I'm not 100% sure which coins you should move but in my opinion out of what you have, right now ETH and XRP are keepers.

The 5p REQ was a damn good call my man, I commend that. Silly question but do you reckon it's still a worthwhile investment?

TRX - I'm sort of unnerved by the creator not having a stake in his own coin but the idea seems very solid and it has started gaining traction recently which is promising.

BAT - I'll admit the idea of paying advertisers seems very abstract but the advertisement industry is a huge untapped market. I'm not saying the exact promise of BAT will take off, I'm not well-read enough to say that, but I do believe there are still gains aplenty to be made.

Siacoin - I really like the idea behind the project, decentralised cloud storage makes a lot of sense since I've started thinking about it and given the low value even small gains can result in a handsome ROI which is why i think it's my frontrunner for next buy

Jealous of that ICX. nice.

Any advice is welcomed.. might sell RDD soon. I'm also holding some PFR.

It's vice versa. Advertisers paying you in BAT tokens for willingly watching their ads.

Thanks, I have to give biz credit though, I can normally filter out the constant shilling but the endorsement from ING sold it for me. Will it hit double digits, with the way things are going who knows.

You've got to go with your gut. It all depends on what you plan to do, are you going to hold the coin or chase a moon then move your funds elsewhere? If you plan to moon and run then look for the projects with the best PR if the plan is holding then dig deeper into their fundamentals/whitepaper and go with your instincts.

Fair one but I can't imagine them paying you huge sums to view ads so surely the price per bat won't be that high unless they pay you in tiny decimals.

If BAT by current marketcap of ADA or TRX was there, 1 BAT would be between 50-100$.
As for advertisers, Brave's pr campaign claims companies make off you 23$ a month through additional data downloaded through mobile.

I'd say up the LINK, it's been on a steady uptrend (albeit with some healthy dips) and its momentum only keeps growing, plus it's biz's favourite coin