Does anyone here actually use this?

Does anyone here actually use this?
I just sent some ETH to it, and Etherscan is showing it completed, but nothing is showing in my pending deposits. Just wondering if anyone knows if this is a pajeet tier exchange or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Palkope
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's okay, still using it.

just wait. it's a fine exchange, only sucks because low volume.

I use it only when I have to for coins like HUSH that are on limited exchanges.

Normally it's decent and one of the best places for L mcap coins. The past 2 days it's been overloaded with people gaming Pac-coin.

It's the place where you buy Obsidian!

I only use it to buy Xspec. It works but sometimes it takes a while until deposits show up.

Alright i'll be patient.
I mined some sumokoin way back that i'm looking to use and cryptopia is one of the few that supports it, and then i also need a back up for my ZCL if Buttrex fucks us over.

my favorite exchange for shitcoins
never had a problem

Just wait. I used them yesterday.

i use it, prefer it over etherdelta though i use that one too
its there you'll find the real moon missions, and i mean the chance of 100x:ing your investment
high risk high reward

MY NIGGA!

What are you supposed to use if you’re late to the game? Is every exchange closes to new registrations?

>Not using a DEX like CryptoBridge
It's like you fags don't WANT to withdraw large sums of money

comfy exchange with recently interesting pairs. Just a bit laggy and low volume

I sent .02 eth from cryptopia to bittex and it said it sent but never showed up in my bittex wallet and neither of the exchanges were any help in figuring out why.

Never had an issue

this is my primary exchange and i love it.

also could someone use my ref link? reply to this if you would liek to, i dont want to shit up the board unnecessarily

Kek

cryptopia.co.nz/Register?referrer=Palkope

a reply is a reply ;)

its frozen anyway, im memeing

yes it works fine, just wait
it's where I bought all of my LUX (10x soon btw)

Eth just came through. Thanks for the support pajeets. What should I buy? Probably won't listen to any of you cause I don';t do what Veeky Forums tells me, but im curious what you guys think.

Etn

I use it. Not any more buggy than any other exchange, just lower volume of trading.

UFR

go shit in a street

YEah used for first time in ages earlier. 2x ETH deposits completed no problem to buy LUX and DBIX.

buy DOT !!!!

They have a shitty interface but you will receive the deposit. They also are very transparent and communicative on twitter

Congratulations, you just got yourself access to gems like XLC & ETN

Buy them while they're cheap, especially XLC (low mcp & low supply)

but their registration is closed

Shitty looking but working exchange.. they have problems with the huge loads atm

Well then you will miss the XLC moon mission, it's only listed on Cryptopia

Alright guys I did it, bought ETN.
Fuck you guys.

Any reason to go in on ETN?

since fucking craptopia is the only exchange where you get ODN with some volume I registered there and use it for that sole purpose.

Used it earlier to buy lux and pxi. It's great for moon missions

DYOR, then go 50% ETN 50% XLC on Cryptopia

Or first go 90% XLC, and set a sell order at 12k for tomorrow morning
and with the profits go all in ETN

Check their telegram, thank me later

Don't see much on their Telegram. Mind filling me in?

I use the mining profitability calculator to determine what i buy often, and ETN has hit all the points I look for a few times now.

Been waiting for an ETH withdrawl for nearly 5 hours.

Shit tier exchange

I'm trying to get some ETH out, it is processing for 24 hours now.

Best advice here.

Everyone's wishing they didn't miss the BNB moon, and KCS going up. I did the math out yesterday and this is like BNB going for $0.69, based on the ratio of token price to volume.

Took almost a day but my ETH deposit came through.

XLC looks interesting. I wonder why their ICO failed. Difficult to find much info on it though.

DIVX - thank me later next week

Also interesting. Trying to find more info about this too, got anything worth reading?
Looks like it will have a neat wallet, debit cards on roadmap for q4 2018, small number of coins.
Seems to be trying to do a lot of the things other coins are as well though, like req.

This is exactly why I made an account there last week, buying XLM and Myriad dirt cheap and watching them moon got me hooked on penny crypto. Gotta get more gainz!

fellow spectre, how much you holding?