Seriously, what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You not buying in at 5 cents

/thread

this guy gets it. OP is a faggot.

Makes people rich too quickly. Thus people get impatient and expect to 20x their money every week like REQ did in the past.

My serious opinion is that it's not a pump and dump, which means it's not going to go up so wildly and maybe down so wildly. I'm really interested in it, but also consider the beta max problem: beta max was a better technology than VHS, but it failed for whatever odd reason--often very early small conditions can make for wildly different outcomes, and the best technology doesn't always win over the the most popular technology. If I do buy an alt-coin, though, this will be the one I spend a little fun money on some time soon.

Seriously after the latest pump i wrote down not to even let these threads get to me.

I genuinely nearly fell for the FUD before the pump and considered selling.

Never again.

This is going to $10 and now FUD cannot affect me.

Either buy in now, or pink wojack later.

most of biz is up 10-20x on this and you're asking what went wrong

>beta max was a better technology than VHS, but it failed for whatever odd reason
Yeah the odd reason of only having 60 minutes of recording time and being significantly more expensive

people have been posting threads like this ever since it left 5 cents

nothing dammit just be patient you adhd faggots

>coin consolidates or goes sideways more than a day

ITS OVER ITS DUMPING WHAT WENT WRONG YOU TOLD ME MOMMYYYYY AAAAAAAAA

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

should i sell?

Holy shit, are you me? I did the same thing. I also did the same with DBC

>went wrong

I'm a top 100 wallet and sitting on this well past main net launch.

You'll see $5 leading up to the product launch. Anything is possible after that.

Yes.

FUD is extremely powerful. It's scary but it's a good lesson in market psychology if you can keep your emotions under control when investing/trading.

Must be nice knowing you're a guaranteed millionaire with this.

Are you a top 100 wallet? I have almost as much REQ as you. How do you see what # of wallet you are?

Well done. Hold at least another several months and you will no longer have to be a slave employee for anyone else in your life.

I'm not sure if this takes into account tokens held by users on exchanges though - can anyone say if it does, or are all tokens on exchanges lumped into one (eg the big binance token wallet)?

What portfolio tracker is that?

This is the easiest 10x in crypto, I'm a disciplined investor with a diversified portfolio and I'm thinking of going all in.

CryptoCompare. I don't use a cuckphone and Blockfolio doesn't support desktop users.

just sold for 95 cents

>FUD is extremely powerful. It's scary but it's a good lesson in market psychology if you can keep your emotions under control when investing/trading
Yep. I've had to stop myself many times from falling to FOMO as well. So far, I've been successful.

brainlet

Top 150 wallet checking in. Easiest hold in crypto.

Thanks dude. I'll investigate.
Also, well done.

req looks maxed out and couldn't hold $1
I'm playing it smart

you are a fucking retard

just a few days ago the bottom was .70, a few days ago it was in the .80 range and now it's at .90. Do you see the pattern? Next time it moons this resistance at $1 will become the new bottom and you will regret it

>req looks maxed out and couldn't hold $1

Jesus dude..

Have you been in crypto for less than a week?

then why isnt it dumping? who do you think is holding the price over 0.90? whales and bots are accumulating coins at this price level before we move on to the next price level

wow 10% gains?

there are better alt coins to hold. This already has 600mil market cap and been pumped. Not enough news or announcement to have a moon mission relative to other coins

As someone who is looking out for your wellbeing for no good reason, the answer is no. HODL.

20-35 by Q3 2018

WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT MEAN FOR A PRICE TO GO SIDEWAYS

PRICES GO UP AND DOWN IN VALUE. ITS A DECIMAL VALUE. THERE IS NO SIDEWAYS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKS TALKIGN ABOUT

When is main net launch?

Let me introduce something we used to say on /BIZ back when every coin was'nt mooning every other day and you new /bizfags were spending all your waking hours edging over at /b.
BUY THE DIP NIGGER...BUY THE DIP