Did you listen, biz?

is this even legit what the hell is this

Nope. No regerts

Sharing 4.5% of fees with token holders LMAO

meanwhile I’m already in the stex pre-sale and their dividend coin will pay 100% of exchange fees

Why the fuck is it currently .32 BTC for 1??
wtf is this pajeet tier scam bullshit.

I bought.. up 35%.. wow.. lol.. not bad.. Idk if to sell or not though

6500 token is the max supply faggot

It doesn't fucking matter if the exchange has no volume you idiot... cryptopia has rising volume because of the rising altcoin demand and is on the rise oh did i mention its rising

managed to get 1.8
Will I make it?

Literally the most valuable profit sharing coin.

Cryptopia just announce that their volume has quadrupled last week. This coin was created 4 months ago because they needed a cash infusion because their volume was stagnant. They sold this as shares (only 6300). Now as of today, their revenue has gone 4x. These coins are turning out to be highly lucrative all the sudden. Last months payout was a measly $150/coin... this month is expected to be $600.

Notice the rise in price this week correlates with the most recent dividend payout. It crushed everyone’s expectations and now people are catching wind.

This coin will literally be worth $100k due to the insanely low supply.

Hate money, huh?

Agree with everything you said except that it is the most valuable profit sharing coin.. ku coin is still above and i dont really know about the ones but it will definitly be one of the most profital in the future

If cryptopia would actually work without being a laggy and buggy bitch that actually processes withdrawals, I would buy. But under current circumstances, no. Keep your "shares"

I ran all the numbers on kucoin, you need to spend 3x more to get the same returns as CEFS. The supply for KuC is insanely larger. Disregard the dividends, there is a fuck ton more room for growth on the coin itself!

They acknowledged this yesterday and announced they are in process to scale 4x. They are currently hiring 150 new staff members and contractors. Cryptopia will own a large share of the crypto market by EOY. Don’t be shocked when you see a complete rebrand.

Nigglet, this coin will be worth 100k end of year. Do some basic maths faggot. 6300 max coin supply, high yield dividends, under 50m market cap. An easy 2x will bring this coin to almost 10k. And that’s still only 100m MC. Lol, shitcoin with no utility hit 500m every fucking day. Just wait till smart money gets a wind of this.

Literally nobody even knows about this shit yet.

>150 new staff
kek. Looking through the site and browsing the forum, it rather seems like a two dudes on a sheep farm project than a multi billion crypto business. We will see how it works out. btw, rebrands are not necessarily good, the internet doesn't forget

fuuuck I FOMOd so hard. i took the little shit i had in cryptopia, sell absolutely everything and buy this. wish me luck senpai

Look at the volume they are doing, 150m a day. Of course it’s not a top Exchange but they have been around, I’ve been using them for a year. Lots of great little coins start there. I’ve made more money with Cryptopia than I have with Binance, polo, Bittrex combined.

Look at PAC coin, never thought I’d make 10k on that shit, hahaha

>Lots of great little coins start there
True, but most of them will always just be there. And if the penny stock meme in crypto keeps on, it might be the next hot shit, but with its current infrastructure, no, AND that the payments aren't automatically, like those holding the A shares can just decide to say, fuck those grunts, no dust for the hodler this month, is for me personally a big no no.

Just saw this, never FOMO'd so hard in my life

OP, solid call on this

FOMO'd so hard i bought it at it's peak. but pic related, if this is not a moon mission then what the fuck

Same here, normally I'd say it would be moronic to buy the peak but this is something else

good luck mate, see you at lamboland in a year

Haha np user, I have been shilling this for 2 weeks. Yesterday got some hate and today people are actually realizing the potential with this one. In retrospect, I wish I hadn’t said anything because I want to have 5 of these but now I can only grab 2 more.

This is literally the one coin in crypto that you need to “make it”. I expect the dividends to 10x by EOY.

Bless you user.